Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely an addiction to the caffeine and chemicals in those drinks. Those monster cans are huge. No wonder she's jittery and bonkers.

Reactions: 7
She bought a multi pack in Costco…. It was in the trolley as they were leaving.

• Sick
I think she needs to address her addiction to energy drinks before she does anything else. Why does she feel she needs it? She leads a mainly sedentary life, her kids won't be waking in the night so not sure why she drinks so much Monster. Grim.

I don't want to be "that guy " but it's incredibly common to become addicted to caffeine when you have adhd

Adhd is the one thing she's diagnosed herself with that I actually agree with her on

Im saying this as sadly someone who is diagnosed and medicated for adhd, and am also an energy drink addict 😔

Reactions: 5
If she’d known those two weren’t coming, she’d have only got one tray of food from Costco.
I was thinking that if the party was to end up in the garden shed - no one else would get in once Em and Chris are in there! Probably a good thing that they're not going

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The ADHD thing pisses me off.
Energy drinks are addictive period.

She’s on, already planning details of the next America trip in August while simultaneously talking about how she might go on anti-depressants. She says she’s moments away from putting up the Christmas tree. Save to say the fonk is here

IMAGINE CONSIDERING GOING ON THEM. Omg, I’m on 3 different SSRI’s, a controlled drug for anxiety and antipsychotics. It isn’t a consideration, I simply wouldn’t be alive. Maybe if she got off her arse and sorted her diet out she’d feel better the head.

Reactions: 4
Cant believe she’s already talking about the itinerary for Florida next August 🤦‍♀️ I have no doubt there’ll be a trip to NYC before that. Cos Chris and Emma are going in December aren’t they ? Mik won’t want to miss out on a ‘in between USA trips’ bath and body works visit will she.

Cant believe she’s already talking about the itinerary for Florida next August 🤦‍♀️ I have no doubt there’ll be a trip to NYC before that. Cos Chris and Emma are going in December aren’t they ? Mik won’t want to miss out on a ‘in between USA trips’ bath and body works visit will she.
NYC at Xmas is insanely expensive usually. I don’t know if they’ll be able to afford to that this year tbh after what they’ve spent on the bowel renewal.

Reactions: 4
NYC at Xmas is insanely expensive usually. I don’t know if they’ll be able to afford to that this year tbh after what they’ve spent on the bowel renewal.
I reckon with Lee’s annual bonus . She’d rather pay for an NYC trip than save or put it towards the mortgage

Reactions: 6
I bet she's credit carded, re-mortgaged, klarna'd and everything on finance to the max. I wouldn't be surprised if 2023 hits her hard

Reactions: 9
🤦🏼‍♀️ She really fancies herself in that wig. So does this mean she’s now going to be obsessively buying cheap wigs from Amazon because she thinks she can pull it off? Also she’s had her bowel renewal dress on for the party. I’d bet my months wage that she hasn’t washed it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Come on mik, cut all your hair off and bleach it! We need some entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s wondering why her views are down, or why people aren’t clicking on her videos and the thumbnail looks like that?!
I’m not wasting 20 mins listening to someone unwashed, brandishing a can of energy drink at the screen like some kind of unhinged nutter.
I've just been having a youtube scroll and went straight past that thumbnail for the same reason. I'd love to know what demographic she thinks she's appealing to? An oily skinned, messy haired, crows feet eyed woman posing with a can of monster 🙄🙄🙄 When i see those thumbnails i know its just gonna be her rambling to herself so i don't click. Probably about vampire diaries, j lo or something else that should have been left in the late noughties

The "party"... everyone else looks normal and she's posing with her son in her "wedding" dress(??) with her tits out wearing a cheap synthetic wig.... erm, okay...

And of course she's had to do the cop out American version of Halloween, non scary costumes. If you're not dressed as something half-dead or bloody, don't bother. Granted she does look about 50 in those pics so that's a bit frightening for her

That poor baby she's using as a photobooth prop looks exhausted and miserable with dark circles under its eyes. Should be in bed the poor thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone got screenshots of the party!? It sounds exactly as we imagined it would be, did they hang out in the shed and take photos by the washing machine?

Edit: just managed to see some on Insta. Can't believe she shared a photo of Ella. Why is Mik's mouth wide open on half of them?!

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine being one of her 3 friends, knowing you're gonna be summoned twice a year to be her accessories as she poses in front of a tiny tinsel curtain in her kitchen so she can post photos on her social media for her followers (complete strangers) to look at, 50% of whom don't even like her.

The mad world of trying to be an influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is she doing?? Fake laughing and making sure she appears in every photo with her nipples out. There was what, 5 people at that ‘party’?? How embarrassing. Ella and Caz didn’t even dress up? I bet Ella wasnt even told it was a party.
Caz’s husband never appears at these things I’ve noticed.
how can you say that was a party ? There was nobody there !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Questionable, potential cultural appropriation outfit in the second picture. I think that is her brother.

I know I’m going to hell, but I can’t stand Milo. Comes across as such an annoying kid. Has to be in the centre of every picture acting the clown like his mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is she doing?? Fake laughing and making sure she appears in every photo with her nipples out. There was what, 5 people at that ‘party’?? How embarrassing. Ella and Caz didn’t even dress up? I bet Ella wasnt even told it was a party.
I assume Ella was summoned from her bedroom to replace emma and chris? She doesn't look best pleased to be fair. And no pictures of her husband at the anniversary party i see.

Reactions: 11
Surely there were more people than were featured in the Instagram edit!? I count 4 people who aren't children, so hopefully that's not it :oops: I guess 6 if you include the King and Queen of bowel renewals, assuming Lee was there somewhere.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.