Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been reading here for a bit, really loved watching Mikhila for years, we had a baby at the same time etc - maybe I’ve grown up myself or just tuned into who she really is but MY GOD I just can’t anymore. I’ve replied to her Instagram stuff on occasions and the responses I’ve gotten back have been so passive aggressive - and my messages weren’t even negative! The passive aggressiveness, the entitlement - ugh it’s just too much. The only good thing that’s come from Mik for me is Shonda’s audiobook and lash sensational mascara. The whole vow renewal thing is so tone deaf it’s unreal…..anddddd I’m in now 😂 hi everyone 👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her vlog about the bowel renewal has 13 comments and one of them is her 🤣

Check this pic out guyssssss the weird bOnching of that dress on her “mid-section” as she calls it in every video

Why is Shane gurning? He really does hide his teeth at any chance he gets
If you zoom in on that pic she has edited her stomach by smudging it so you can’t see the “shelf” it looks awful.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
If you zoom in on that pic she has edited her stomach by smudging it so you can’t see the “shelf” it looks awful.
Wow! She has smOdged it and that’s just a tiny photo she has for her YouTube channel profile photo what is she going to do for the rest of the photos. But she is SO body confident as she keeps telling us so often in between harping on about her “shelf”

Reactions: 6
Look at the absolute state of that dress from running around doing this stupid photo shoot.. it’s FILTHY!

Could she really not have gathered it up to walk around since it’s too long for her.

543D1F63-0E76-4B7D-BA69-20A57EC0EDF1.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Look at the absolute state of that dress from running around doing this stupid photo shoot.. it’s FILTHY!

Could she really not have gathered it up to walk around since it’s too long for her.

View attachment 1669924
The state of this! She always looks like she could do with a wash but here she looks like an actual woman.
Also a photo outside of a knocking shop? How charming.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I STILL can't believe she wore a jacket covered in scratches that stinks of Lynx Africa. Wtf. It's the wrong length for the dress as well, a cropped jacket would have looked fine. Of all the dresses she bought, and could have bought, how has she ended up in this getup? Looks like she's one wrong move away from a boob popping out and she's been dragged through a muddy field. The dress just doesn't fit well at all. If she loves it and feels great then good for her I guess, but the irony is their original wedding photos are so much nicer and her dress as well.

She's been buying dresses and outfit planning for a YEAR.

Reactions: 14
That dress! Her tits are hanging out in that photo but arent in any other photos? Her nose is dark brown and Shane has whacking great bags underneath his eyes

I can see why she waited ten years to get photographed outside a hooker shop in a black sodden nightie

• Haha
  • Wow
It really is time to invest in a well fitting bra Mik.

That dress will be in the bin by now. Badly fitting and filthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I am shocked!!! I really am.....the dress is absolutely filthy!!! What the hell was she doing with it? Mine had little bits of grass staining on the hem but, had it professionally cleaned afterwards. All that money for THOSE photos.......I am lost for words! Whatever Khila had in mind, is probably not what she ended up with. I also think she wasted her money on her hair... I've seen her curl it better herself!

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20221022-180740_YouTube.jpg

Doing a live video for 30 people. Those eye mask things look like they're literally on her retinas.

• Haha
  • Wow
Shane looks miserable and knackered - she looks a mess on the dress, muddy/wet? Tits out and smiling - just for the photos and that..

Watched the video and screen shot as soon as I saw that dress - you lot are mind readers! Just look at the state of it!

bless her! Can’t wait to hear her take on it all, next couple days, weeks. months and years. Will she ever see the state of it? Flying to America to renew Vows in a car and take photos.. too much money these two!

Oh my god - so if she was rich she could’ve travelled with the kids on this trip, so she could’ve left them with a babysitter/nanny for all the times they wanted to go out on their own and do their own things - you know, as it’s their anniversary…

the tit she comes out with. Seriously. Selfish cow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
...She says they will be back visiting Vegas with the kids.....but, they have the trip to Florida next year. Does she know that whilst she's been away, that mortgage repayments have sky rocketed? I wonder how much of their debt is on credit cards?

Reactions: 9
Unless she has some amazing secret photos she just hasn't shared yet this has been the total flop we all knew it would be. The photos are terrible!

I can't believe she's been obsessing over this whole thing for so long yet all she's got is a few trashy looking pics, and her dress was awful on her. I've seen a lot of wedding pics in my life but I've never seen a 'bride' whose dress was 30% black with dirt.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Classic mik…. Waste of money instead of addressing the real issues

Reactions: 8
What is wrong with buying clothes that fit?! Call me old fashioned.. and being not a total cliche! And just living in the moment?!

And saying she put all that pressure on herself to plan the trip as it was just like getting married again?! Nice - don’t worry about your kids or making it family do… god forbid they ever hear that.. mind you look how she treats them..

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.