Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say bipolar. And re resolutions? Haha - brilliant! Yep not too good going is it?!

With her rollercoaster high videos crashing to fonk videos over the years I think even unqualified doctors would see its BPD and she needs mood stabilisers not a adhd diagnosis
Agree fully with you on bpd - sorry my phone wasn’t showing earlier messages. Yea it’s high highs and low lows… absolutely

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm one of the few people on here who does think she probably has ADHD. She has many traits that mirror someone I know very well who was diagnosed at 30, and for a long time she was misdiagnosed with bipolar. Whatever Mik has she does need a proper and thorough diagnosis but I doubt she really cares enough. She’s so impatient I can’t see her filling in a 200 page assessment for a start.

Reactions: 3
Bad times when more people click the Cherryz sponsored haul than the vlog.

Reactions: 5
I checked out her TikTok because I'm bored and it's just her talking to herself again, just on a different platform.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I checked out her TikTok because I'm bored and it's just her talking to herself again, just on a different platform.
Is she still talking to herself on her podcasts? Or like every other one of her podcasts, it lasted no more than 6 weeks before she moves onto her next phase?

Is she still talking to herself on her podcasts? Or like every other one of her podcasts, it lasted no more than 6 weeks before she moves onto her next phase?
It hasn't been updated for over a month, so she's lost interest. The last one I listened to was the weird one from the middle of the night where she was whispering into her phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She never keeps up with anything. I'm actually surprised she has a channel at this point.

I feel someone in her family needs to take her to a doctor. Surely she'd feel better if she actually knew there was something wrong or not and stop with all this self diagnosis. It's almost as if she does it for attention.

She never keeps up with anything. I'm actually surprised she has a channel at this point.

I feel someone in her family needs to take her to a doctor. Surely she'd feel better if she actually knew there was something wrong or not and stop with all this self diagnosis. It's almost as if she does it for attention.
Unfortunately no one can make her go to the doctor. And mik has said before she doesn’t think her doctor takes her seriously / her doctor won’t make her an appointment etc. I’m sure she’s also mentioned before that Lee has offered to book her an appointment at the GP and she clearly never did it.

Unfortunately no one can make her go to the doctor. And mik has said before she doesn’t think her doctor takes her seriously / her doctor won’t make her an appointment etc. I’m sure she’s also mentioned before that Lee has offered to book her an appointment at the GP and she clearly never did it.
I think her issue with the doctor not taking her serious is probably down to her and only talking about certain symptoms. I doubt she's ever completely honest at the doctor.

Reactions: 4
The doctor listened to her when she went about her neck/back pain. Gave her stronger pain killers which she didn’t want to take, then did take, but not according to the instructions.

She was referred to a physio she went once, I’m sure never kept up with her exercises. For her second physio appointment, she cancelled so that she could accompany Shane to the dog’s water treadmill appointment. And that was that.

Since, I think she has made do with Radox and her dancing in her Amazon neck brace. Funny how it doesn’t bother her when she’s busy or travelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Since, I think she has made do with Radox and her dancing in her Amazon neck brace. Funny how it doesn’t bother her when she’s busy or travelling.
Your profile picture reminded me of this classic.... it's worse than I remembered.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Horrendous isn’t it?! Totally normal behaviour, and you’re absolutely cancelling your physio appointment, which are hard to come by, to be the second adult at the dog’s appointment when you’re resorting to wearing a curtain rod thought back pack straps for pain relief.

A GP won’t diagnose ADHD.
They’ll likely refer to a psychiatrist (if deemed appropriate) which will take months given current wait lists and dire state of mental health services in the UK.
This is the route my (adult) nephew had to go down before he got his diagnosis.

Regardless of what she may or may not have she needs just pull her manicured but grubby finger out and go see a dr to start with. If she’d got on with it when she first had concerns over her behaviour, she’d prob be on the path to clarity now. Instead… same old. As a previous poster said, she will be forking out for 5 cheaper “doops” before she’ll find anything sensible about it.

Metaphorically and / or financially..

A GP won’t diagnose ADHD.
They’ll likely refer to a psychiatrist (if deemed appropriate) which will take months given current wait lists and dire state of mental health services in the UK.
This is the route my (adult) nephew had to go down before he got his diagnosis.
Google says that there is a one year waiting time for Doncaster royal infirmary and that is for initial consultations so she will be lucky to get a diagnosis before turning 40

Reactions: 2
Google says that there is a one year waiting time for Doncaster royal infirmary and that is for initial consultations so she will be lucky to get a diagnosis before turning 40
My daughter was on an urgent list for psychiatry.
Was seen 2 years later…a year wait is optimistic imo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.