Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, that’s where she went. You have have your wedding ceremony in the pink Cadillac. It’s the one a lot of famous people were married in. Britney, JLo, Bruce Willis/Demi Moore, Judy Garland…

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She would do everything via a Drive Thru if she could. Probably has the hOneeymoon shOg via drive thru too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god. I zoomed in on their faces in the latest photo and got the ick straight away.

shane’s face right in at her neck. Imagine that lying on top of you. I’m actually boaking at the thought. Hes just so lacking in presence considering what his wife is like. Ugh 🤢

I think the main issue is his chin merges with his neck in a disgusting way.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Wow I didn't realise people actually got married in the car! All the build up.... For that?

• Haha
Am I missing something? Steel girders and a dirty handrail 👌 at least she looks happy! I can't tell what's going on with the back of her dress though and she's not worn a bra for the bowel renewal. If they've enjoyed it then good for them but I just can't see what all the fuss was about.

Screenshot_20221020-135320_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
You know you’re excited for something and it never lives up to your hopes? That’s us for this bowel renewal it’s already everything WE tattlers wanted and more 🥺

Reactions: 9
She got married in a car in America?

And had some pictures taken in a car park and with spare clothes and fun (!) props? God, I’m glad I didn’t try and do anything so kerazy and fun when I got married.. total waste of £. Sorry just not for me. Least she got a holiday out of it and break from the kids? (Not that she does much with them or for them anyway…)

Reactions: 9
She got married in a car in America?

And had some pictures taken in a car park and with spare clothes and fun (!) props? God, I’m glad I didn’t try and do anything so kerazy and fun when I got married.. total waste of £. Sorry just not for me. Least she got a holiday out of it and break from the kids? (Not that she does much with them or for them anyway…)
We did the big white wedding with hundred's of guests.......complete with wedding video and tonnes of photographs. Now, we wish we'd gone to Italy with just close family and friends..........Getting married in Vegas just seems chavvy to me ........

Reactions: 7
Quote from her vlog:

“Lee’s just gonna wear the sunglasses throughout the entire thing.”

EB62D2E7-F56F-4BDC-99BA-57056FE11BB4.png

Is he not offended 😂 did they have a conversation about how he’s uggly

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The happy couple!
Lee just positively screams marriage material doesn’t he?

Quote from her vlog:

“Lee’s just gonna wear the sunglasses throughout the entire thing.”

View attachment 1665404

Is he not offended 😂 did they have a conversation about how he’s uggly
He looks like he’s straight out of Men in Black 😆 the aliens must be hidden in her Donny bouquet… or under that dress 😱

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Didn't she get that dress tailored, why does it not fit?! I wonder if she gave her the wrong measurements or said she was a size 6 or something because that does not fit well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.