Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she get that dress tailored, why does it not fit?! I wonder if she gave her the wrong measurements or said she was a size 6 or something because that does not fit well.
It was too small around the belly when she bought it. I don’t think she got that part tailored. Only added a slit and maybe shortened it. She really should have ordered a size up then had the whole dress tailored to fit her actual size.

Reactions: 6
It was too small around the belly when she bought it. I don’t think she got that part tailored. Only added a slit and maybe shortened it. She really should have ordered a size up then had the whole dress tailored to fit her actual size.
I think she said it was only available in one size (I think it was a 10)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The shapewear did nothing at all then. You can see her belly button through the dress.

We've all seen her wearing it at least 10 times by now anyway so it's all just very meh to see her in it again.

Also, that pic of Lee in the background had me howling 🤣

Reactions: 11
As above, it is just about her. All the photos Lee looks really uncomfortable in and like he’d rather not be. Whereas she will post as she is feeling herself - big time! You can see it! Sod what he husband thinks or feels, it’s her chance to get some views, sorry share their love with everyone - y know except their families and that. Oh no.. sorry… there is a reception (!) party (slash Halloween party) when they get back!

i totally get weddings are as unique as they couple but why does she think everyone wants to see it? Delusions of grandeur? Herself? Bored? Skint? All of the above in my view..

Reactions: 8
The picture where you can’t see Shane’s face and she is smiling is nice BUT all of that money, time, planning to get one nice picture that’s she’ll no doubt get blown up and hang in her depressing living room? she could have had pictures taken like that in any UK city….

Reactions: 8
That dress on her stomach the fabric, the colour, the fact it’s too small it looks awful. As someone said with that shape wear you can see her whole belly button. It looks like a shot gun wedding situation.

Can’t help but think this whole renewal was about more then professional pics. They both ended their marriages to get with each other (she told the world about their stock room meet-ups) so its like this is their middle finger up at those that thought it wouldn’t last

Shane looks unhappy not just uncomfortable

Reactions: 9
Her self diagnosed ADHD - the sounds and lights of Vegas don't seem to bother her - my daughter would not be able to stand it as she is sensitive to light and sound stimuli.......

Reactions: 9
Am I missing something? Steel girders and a dirty handrail 👌 at least she looks happy! I can't tell what's going on with the back of her dress though and she's not worn a bra for the bowel renewal. If they've enjoyed it then good for them but I just can't see what all the fuss was about.

View attachment 1664735
Wedding in a car. Photos in a carpark. Why am I not surprised.

The happy couple!
Lee just positively screams marriage material doesn’t he?

He looks like he’s straight out of Men in Black 😆 the aliens must be hidden in her Donny bouquet… or under that dress 😱
Lee looks like a spice addict.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I tuned out of Mik about six months ago because she’s just so cold and dull, did she bring the kids to vegas? Or was it just her and Shane staring at their phones and eating at Taco Bell?

Reactions: 7
I tuned out of Mik about six months ago because she’s just so cold and dull, did she bring the kids to vegas? Or was it just her and Shane staring at their phones and eating at Taco Bell?
Of course she didn’t bring the kids.
If she could get away with renewing her vows on her own AKA a photo shoot in a carpark, she would have done.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Reactions: 6
Her self diagnosed ADHD - the sounds and lights of Vegas don't seem to bother her - my daughter would not be able to stand it as she is sensitive to light and sound stimuli.......
Oh yeah!!! Good point! Well of course she doesn’t “suffer” it in New York and Las Vegas! Just the humidity and dry air affect her skin in vegas - don’t forget that!

Reactions: 3
That crop top is not flattering at all . I’m sorry but she’s too old for that kind of top, fine if you’re 19 but not 35 years old. Her tatties look saggy.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.