Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest video… she might have filmed in advance but her skin and me tube says used by 22.08.22….. I know she’s a woman but duck me

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her latest video… she might have filmed in advance but her skin and me tube says used by 22.08.22….. I know she’s a woman but duck me
Grim. I’m not remotely surprised though, given how expired the rest of her make op and skincare are. She’s too tight or skint to keep op with that subscription, so she’ll just post be saving it. But the point of it being a measured, dosed prescription, it isn’t going to work if you don’t use is properly. Idiot.

Jost can’t be bothered with her skincare video, she’s no doubt taking the dregs of that Liz Arden 8 hour spray gifted years back and squeezing out the last of that old gifted Bobbi Brown moisturising mask in the crumpled metal tube.

Reactions: 6
Is she still wearing that discoloured entry level
Cartier ring that Shane paid a grand for ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she still wearing that discoloured entry level
Cartier ring that Shane paid a grand for ?
Ah! That's a point - aren't they supposed to have new or an additional ring for the vowel renewal? I have vivid memories of Pete and Dawn on Gavin and Stacey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah! That's a point - aren't they supposed to have new or an additional ring for the vowel renewal? I have vivid memories of Pete and Dawn on Gavin and Stacey 😂
Errr Pete and dawn’s is actually about their love for each other….. Pete’s ring is much more meaningful than that tit 😂 can’t believe I’m about to say this but Pete and dawn are classier than mik and Shane

• Haha
That Instagram video - where you can o ly hear the first few seconds.. click bait or what?! On my phone anyway it goes silent after the hello guys crap.. and then silent but video plays. I’m sure she says in it she’s off to the airport - way to announce to the world your house is empty numnut!

God I’m so glad this crap is almost over - we get to jump on board the depression train in a week now!

related but not.. in one of the recent videos where she goes on about the line on her forehead - guys she’s has a new genetic condition - forehead line syndrome?! Her dad has it too apparently. Someone in the comments is helpfully explaining too though that it’s normal and part of how humans develop-into the embryo - but no of course for Mik it’s a genetic condition that affects her life, she needs surgery to correct, etc etc… give her a bone ffs

• Wow
That Instagram video - where you can o ly hear the first few seconds.. click bait or what?! On my phone anyway it goes silent after the hello guys crap.. and then silent but video plays. I’m sure she says in it she’s off to the airport - way to announce to the world your house is empty numnut!

God I’m so glad this crap is almost over - we get to jump on board the depression train in a week now!

related but not.. in one of the recent videos where she goes on about the line on her forehead - guys she’s has a new genetic condition - forehead line syndrome?! Her dad has it too apparently. Someone in the comments is helpfully explaining too though that it’s normal and part of how humans develop-into the embryo - but no of course for Mik it’s a genetic condition that affects her life, she needs surgery to correct, etc etc… give her a bone ffs
Tbf to her, her house won’t be empty, her mum is coming to look after the dog and the kids!

Reactions: 2

It's the frontal suture - in some people it's prominent -I can feel mine under the skin but, it's not visible....everyone has it. She must spend hours searching Google for every anomaly she finds....

Reactions: 3
Knowing her this could mean the bowel renewal is on Friday and she's going to layer up dry shampoo until then 🤷‍♀️
I think she said it was one of the first things they’re doing so I would imagine it’s Tuesday!

Reactions: 2
It’s just so magical eloping and dumping the chillllldren to renew their bowels not for love just so they can have a few new pics with Mrs McDaid wearing a nightie and Trump McDaid wearing a polyester suit and vans

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would you include the screenshot of your daughter asking for money? Just to embarrass her?

7CC36660-0DCB-4D6F-B518-8C7282CDC015.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Mik you are vile showing that and I hope your vowel/bowel renewal is bloody awful.

Reactions: 11
Did she really not answer her daughter after 40 minutes? When she asked for money for BUS TICKETS?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.