Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selfish excuse of a mother, only doing whatever SHE wants, superficial holidays purely for HER , thinks she's American so ends up being a laughing stock amongst her friends, dressing like her 17 year old daughter who she's jealous of, dragging that gormless dummy like husband around Vegas and NY, spending on her credit card like its going out of fashion, sending that overweight dog into an early grave through poor diet and no exercise.

There's a lot more but she's boiled my pee today.

Reactions: 15
Did she really not answer her daughter after 40 minutes? When she asked for money for BUS TICKETS?
Not even 40 mins… she just didn’t reply! Let’s hope Ella made it wherever she was going to. Hope it wasn’t sixth form / college.

Ellas probably seen miks story & sent the second text as she was embarrassed by what her mum shared of her.

0B7A8104-9C4A-498D-A4E2-916CDC54CF7B.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s not even that she’s shown it, it’s the vocab, idk if this is inconvenient…… that’s awful; she’s your mother, she should ever say or feel like that

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I have never left my children to go off on holiday! Every morning I still check with my two that they have enough money for the day....or if they want anything specific like toiletries - they're 18 & 21 😂

• Heart
Has she left for Vegas without making sure Ella has what she needs?! Disgraceful
Yea but she know she won’t have forgotten anything for herself!

Selfish - nothing new. Just sharing it again with the world.. or her few loser followers and is lovely bunch! She really has no shame does she?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Not even 40 mins… she just didn’t reply! Let’s hope Ella made it wherever she was going to. Hope it wasn’t sixth form / college.

Ellas probably seen miks story & sent the second text as she was embarrassed by what her mum shared of her.

View attachment 1656962
I don't know if there's some kind of 'in joke' going on that we're missing but it literally just looks like she's ignored Ella..... why would she even include that in her original screenshot, if she meant to embarrass Ella she's just embarrassed herself! Clearly it's more important to give Instagram updates than reply to her daughter.

I bet she's on the flight right now smothered in skincare prodActs, those under eye patches and wearing her bright white hoodie while watching The Vampire Diaries.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I don't know if there's some kind of 'in joke' going on that we're missing but it literally just looks like she's ignored Ella..... why would she even include that in her original screenshot, if she meant to embarrass Ella she's just embarrassed herself! Clearly it's more important to give Instagram updates than reply to her daughter.

I bet she's on the flight right now smothered in skincare prodActs, those under eye patches and wearing her bright white hoodie while watching The Vampire Diaries.
wetting herself over going there again to have some photos taken. Sorry to renew her vows. It’ll be over before you know it! Silly mare putting all her happiness eggs in these trivial materialistic shallow baskets..

Oh and we’ve been treated to another Vegas related blog - aeroplane skin stuff. Is it because I’m an adult with a life that I just don’t give a tit about what she puts on her face or body when she’s sat on an aeroplane? Or am I just a misery who prefers some noise cancelling headphone, films, wine and plane food tipsy?! Followed by a good sleep! Are people - or is anyone - really that interested?

wetting herself over going there again to have some photos taken. Sorry to renew her vows. It’ll be over before you know it! Silly mare putting all her happiness eggs in these trivial materialistic shallow baskets..

Oh and we’ve been treated to another Vegas related blog - aeroplane skin stuff. Is it because I’m an adult with a life that I just don’t give a tit about what she puts on her face or body when she’s sat on an aeroplane? Or am I just a misery who prefers some noise cancelling headphone, films, wine and plane food tipsy?! Followed by a good sleep! Are people - or is anyone - really that interested?
Is it normal to sit and do a long skincare routine on a plane anyway? I remember it's something the OG Youtubers like Fleur used to talk about but I've never seen someone doing this or heard a normal person talking about it! I tend to have a sleep and read a book, I don't like the idea of making a load of mess and touching my face unnecessarily. I bet we'll get that story about her stepping off the plane and looking like she'd had a facial again.

Reactions: 10
Its a 10 hour flight. So I’d probably watch a couple of films and read a bit. I’d want to sleep as you’re gaining time, 8 hours behind, so if you’re leaving he UK at 8am, you’re landing at 10am. So if you’re wanting to last to a reasonable time in the evening you’re going to want a sleep, I’m just rubbish at sleeping on a plane, sitting up.

For a 24+ hour flights to Australia I’ve taken face wipes, a moisturiser, deodorant, toothbrush and lip balm. To the US I’d probably make do with a lip balm and deodorant and worry about anything else when at the hotel.

But no. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone sitting in a sheet mask and cucumber on their eyes like some would have you believe. And certainly wouldn’t use anything that sprays at my seat or is overly fragranced so as not to bother anyone nearby.

I remember Fleur saying she’d painted her nails an a flight and there was uproar in the comments.

Reactions: 14
Cannot believe she didn't make sure everything was sorted for her children before she left. She's so self absorbed.
I bet Ella and Milo are upset that they couldn't go Vegas I know my children would be. Tbh I would want them to be there, it would be a memorable experience and nice to have them included in the photoshoot but that probably isn't the 'aesthetic' she's going for. We didn't take our children on our honeymoon and at times it was nice to just relax but overall I missed them

Reactions: 12
As other people have mentioned she could have had a stunning but intimate venue in the UK for a vow renewal and invite a few family and friends and have the kids involved easily and it would all have cost a lot less. But we should probably remember that neither Mik nor Lee appear to have good relationships with their families so this is another excuse to fly thousands of miles for the stupid photoshoot and have nobody else involved. Also never hear of Lee seeing friends do we?

Reactions: 11
As other people have mentioned she could have had a stunning but intimate venue in the UK for a vow renewal and invite a few family and friends and have the kids involved easily and it would all have cost a lot less. But we should probably remember that neither Mik nor Lee appear to have good relationships with their families so this is another excuse to fly thousands of miles for the stupid photoshoot and have nobody else involved. Also never hear of Lee seeing friends do we?
I wonder if it's because they were both married to someone else when they met. My friend was in a similar circumstance and her family were not at all happy she did that, it fractured their relationship for quite a long time.

Reactions: 4
He doesn't seem to have time for friends (other than when Em & Chris visit).....he's too busy cleaning the house and caring for Milo, when he's not at work....

Reactions: 9
He doesn't seem to have time for friends (other than when Em & Chris visit).....he's too busy cleaning the house and caring for Milo, when he's not at work....
Speaking of em and Chris I was shocked at how big Chris has become in her insta post she did with her manual camera and tucked a very unflattering photo of em and Chris in the deck of photos 😳 after showing the real em at bath & body works we know this was no accident

Reactions: 4
Just what we all want… shaky live footage of her walking round vegas! How can she think this is of interest to any one?
6E5B9C43-B9DC-4F75-8AEF-DD0881012F06.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What hotel are they staying at? Is it one of the main ones? Also.. that place, the sights are the hotels? Actually quite impressive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Isn’t it funny (no it isn’t) that her viewers are never Hampton dwellers or coastal gronmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.