Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
Such a strange video, it wasn’t about the ceremony at all. It was just about the photos, the whole trip was about the photos. And if she could’ve found a socially acceptable way to not have Lee in them then she probably would have. Does make me laugh hearing his little weak voice then thinking about his right wing big man tweets.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

fidgetjo

VIP Member
This outfit isn’t as cute as she thinks it is…
The suit is ill fitted. The heels and the top are different colours of sparkle so don’t match. And the black bag is way too harsh against an all pale outfit.

B4C93EA1-1CC3-431D-8C77-67A3C92A8F64.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

IrishName

VIP Member
Look at the absolute state of that dress from running around doing this stupid photo shoot.. it’s FILTHY!

Could she really not have gathered it up to walk around since it’s too long for her.

View attachment 1669924
The state of this! She always looks like she could do with a wash but here she looks like an actual tramp.
Also a photo outside of a knocking shop? How charming.

• Wow
Look at the absolute state of that dress from running around doing this stupid photo shoot.. it’s FILTHY!

Could she really not have gathered it up to walk around since it’s too long for her.

View attachment 1669924
I'm not sure shane is cool enough for a suit and trainers. He looks like he's borrowed his uncles suit because he's due in court for shoplifting

It really is time to invest in a well fitting bra Mik.

That dress will be in the bin by now. Badly fitting and filthy.
Did she put yhe 20lbs back on mid flight?

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Out of all the things you could do with your friends in the lead up to Christmas I wouldn't even think of going to wander around Primark or Meadowhall. There are Christmas fairs, light events, markets etc everywhere now. You could go to a nice city and see the Christmas lights and do your shopping somewhere scenic, like York. Even just a nice meal in a local pub or somewhere that isn't a chain. I find it so depressing.

• Heart

BooksNCats

She acts like she absolutely loves Christmas but every year her obsession seems fake to me? She never puts any effort into Christmas Day for her family, it’s all for her. She never goes out during vlogmas to any Christmas events or markets. All she does is watch Christmas movies that SHE likes.
I agree, she likes the Christmas aesthetic. Any of the things that actually make Christmas magical such as watching your kids open their gifts, spending time with family or taking time out is not what she places significance on. She is interested in what stuff she can but to make a good Insta post or vlog.

I did laugh when she was in TK Maxx saying “ah you can’t get this brand in the UK, it’s anAmerican blogger brand” Mik, you’re stood in TK Maxx in Donny, you obviously can get it in the UK 😂😂😂

• Haha

brunette97

I don’t understand this because I actually see her videos on my feed all the time, I never miss any of my subs videos on my feed… I just DECIDE not to watch them. Cba with people blaming YouTube lmao you’re just not making content people want to watch.. or maybe people got bored of you.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

LuckyWillow

One thing that ruins her content is she can't wait to tell us things. So instead of keeping the information about the foot cream a secret for her favourites video, she makes a separate video about it but still includes it in her favourites. Which in turn makes her favourites annoying and repetitive. She doesn't realise she is sabotaging get own content by doing this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Camperfan

VIP Member
It's not the algorithm Mik. You're boring. I genuinely think most of us in this forum will have stopped watching her by this time next year. I'm starting to wonder why I waste my time.
I don't watch her now, only very occasionally, as her content is of no interest at all. What market is she aiming for? There are plenty of similar age to her, and older, women out there she could appeal to. But I'll bet most of them don't sit around drinking Monster and watching Vampire Diaries on repeat. She needs to work out who her audience is and make content that interests them. Or, if the channel really is just hey outlet them viewing figures shouldn't matter to her?

I don’t understand this because I actually see her videos on my feed all the time, I never miss any of my subs videos on my feed… I just DECIDE not to watch them. Cba with people blaming YouTube lmao you’re just not making content people want to watch.. or maybe people got bored of you.
She's been making the same 5 videos on repeat for years of course people have stopped watching. I've not watched any of the vegas videos because they don't interest me in the slightest. I think she thought they would pull in the views

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Why would you include the screenshot of your daughter asking for money? Just to embarrass her?

7CC36660-0DCB-4D6F-B518-8C7282CDC015.png

• Angry
  • Sad

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I find it so funny that she obviously expected so many views on her Vegas videos and it just had to be the algorithm that was the reason the views are low.

Look at the title of the vow renewal vlog. She's listed everywhere they went thinking she'd go get so many views if people are searching. She obviously thought the strip walk video would make her go viral too as those tend to get a lot of views on YouTube. Didn't happen.

It's not the algorithm Mik. You're boring. I genuinely think most of us in this forum will have stopped watching her by this time next year. I'm starting to wonder why I waste my time.

Attachments

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Unless she has some amazing secret photos she just hasn't shared yet this has been the total flop we all knew it would be. The photos are terrible!

I can't believe she's been obsessing over this whole thing for so long yet all she's got is a few trashy looking pics, and her dress was awful on her. I've seen a lot of wedding pics in my life but I've never seen a 'bride' whose dress was 30% black with dirt.

• Heart

WorldOfRainbow

Happy Thanksgiving to the McDaids. Have a lovely day celebrating a holiday from the country you wish you were born in.

• Haha