Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Am I wearing my dressing gown wrong? Since when was it designed to be worn in replacement of a towel? I always thought it was just to keep me warm when in my pjs… 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The bincident gets a mention in today’s video, with another explanation of her ear piercing scars for the 86383th time.
She takes her ear lobe keloids very seriously doesn't she. You'd think she'd been through some serious medical trauma like a heart transplant the way she constantly brings it up over the years. Someone needs to tell her if a bumpy ear lobe and cesarean scar are the sum of her medical worries by the age of 35 she's doing pretty good.

I see the thumbnail says "having a grown up child". Is that referencing Lee's experience of being married to her.

I'm sorru but i cant and wont indulge her in 40 minutes of talking about herself. I bet it's a repeated hash of everything we've heard before

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Not even 40 mins… she just didn’t reply! Let’s hope Ella made it wherever she was going to. Hope it wasn’t sixth form / college.

Ellas probably seen miks story & sent the second text as she was embarrassed by what her mum shared of her.

View attachment 1656962
I don't know if there's some kind of 'in joke' going on that we're missing but it literally just looks like she's ignored Ella..... why would she even include that in her original screenshot, if she meant to embarrass Ella she's just embarrassed herself! Clearly it's more important to give Instagram updates than reply to her daughter.

I bet she's on the flight right now smothered in skincare prodActs, those under eye patches and wearing her bright white hoodie while watching The Vampire Diaries.

• Haha
  • Sad

Ugholhere

VIP Member
She’s on, already planning details of the next America trip in August while simultaneously talking about how she might go on anti-depressants. She says she’s moments away from putting up the Christmas tree. Save to say the fonk is here

• Haha
  • Angry

bystanderbynature

I don't know if there's some kind of 'in joke' going on that we're missing but it literally just looks like she's ignored Ella..... why would she even include that in her original screenshot, if she meant to embarrass Ella she's just embarrassed herself! Clearly it's more important to give Instagram updates than reply to her daughter.

I bet she's on the flight right now smothered in skincare prodActs, those under eye patches and wearing her bright white hoodie while watching The Vampire Diaries.
wetting herself over going there again to have some photos taken. Sorry to renew her vows. It’ll be over before you know it! Silly mare putting all her happiness eggs in these trivial materialistic shallow baskets..

Oh and we’ve been treated to another Vegas related blog - aeroplane skin stuff. Is it because I’m an adult with a life that I just don’t give a shit about what she puts on her face or body when she’s sat on an aeroplane? Or am I just a misery who prefers some noise cancelling headphone, films, wine and plane food tipsy?! Followed by a good sleep! Are people - or is anyone - really that interested?

Reactions: 15

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Not once did she mention the actual vows! It was never about that at all.

Shane looks absolutely exhausted with the whole thing. Bet he's glad it's over.
Exactly, I watched that vlog and realised she hadn't mentioned the vows or sentiment once! It must be exhausting living with her never mind being on holiday with her. I actually felt sorry for Shane, coping with her when you're jetlagged from a 10 hour flight, she's up at 4am hyper, she's rabbiting on in your ear when your trying to drive through Las Vegas strip, she's prancing about in her filthy dress trying to get photos for the gram, I bet he's ready to go back to work for a rest.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

• Haha

EmJane86

VIP Member
🤦🏼‍♀️ She really fancies herself in that wig. So does this mean she’s now going to be obsessively buying cheap wigs from Amazon because she thinks she can pull it off? Also she’s had her bowel renewal dress on for the party. I’d bet my months wage that she hasn’t washed it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Selfish excuse of a mother, only doing whatever SHE wants, superficial holidays purely for HER , thinks she's American so ends up being a laughing stock amongst her friends, dressing like her 17 year old daughter who she's jealous of, dragging that gormless dummy like husband around Vegas and NY, spending on her credit card like its going out of fashion, sending that overweight dog into an early grave through poor diet and no exercise.

There's a lot more but she's boiled my pee today.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Todays the bowel renewal day so she’s stuffing her gob with a Philly cheese steak before wearing a dress that’s too tight… sounds like a great plan 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

evoway13

VIP Member
She's rubbed me up the wrong way. She's looking at Christmas 'villagey' houses and tells us her parents have quite a big collection of miniature houses etc....then she says 'but, these are plastic ones and much more affordable if YOU wanted to do the same!' .......like we can't afford what her parents have!!! No wonder she doesn't attract new subscribers!

• Angry
  • Haha
An anniversary party and the groom has no friends or relatives in attendance. Okay.....
Does she ever mention his family?

The whole thing was just another excuse for her to wear that dress again and take photos of herself. Such a narcissist.

Lee is already counting down to their next holiday on his instagram. Imagine your life being so empty that all that matters to you is American holidays.
I'm not sure i could be married to a fully grown man who is that excited about a Disney holiday. They're a pair of consumerist generic plebs, they really are. Devoid of all culture. I bet he's one of these knobs who believes he's well travelled.

Let's hope mik has got over this current tits out phase before she gets to disney otherwise she'll be dress coded on arrival.

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
What a tragic buffet. Some cheap pretzels, broken crackers, posh biscuits she’ll have kept for herself and the plainest cake that looks like Milo has been clawing at it.

0A26ACC1-FB02-402E-8D3C-2E34C7DED92A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

evoway13

VIP Member
I have never left my children to go off on holiday! Every morning I still check with my two that they have enough money for the day....or if they want anything specific like toiletries - they're 18 & 21 😂

• Heart