Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a bored young housewife with too much money and time on her hands and no kids - apart from the famous “shelf” that gives that away - and he looks like her bored brother. Not quite the throwing it all out there, living on the edge glamour they imagine they appear is it?! It’ll be manipulation and planning in full from the moment they leave - with mik planning their shops at the airport and what shane will buy her, to exactly where they go over there - err Kanye wests ranch?!? Swapped out for facial masks from home in the room?! So primping and preening every day until the bowel renewal itself.. then totally staged propped up photoshoot and after photoshoot and a few Mik shopping trips chucked in.. who said romance was dead?! Shane must realise - or think? - he is punching…

Oh the post vegas lull… Halloween, vligmas eve, vlogmas, Christmas and new year then boom - adhd, depression, anxiety, whatever else she wants to self diagnose will be back! Til the next holiday anyway!

Reactions: 6
I've been looking around the internet to see why people have vowel renewals.....and it's usually after a big life event - such as fighting cancer.......or if either one of the coup0le have an affair. Other people do it for their 25th or 30th wedding anniversary. Or it's done because the first wedding was a complete disaster.

What I also found out was that family and friends are included in the renewal - especially children........

They could have done it over here in a countryside mansion, for a fraction of the cost .....and would have included family and friends. That would've been more IG friendly ............

Reactions: 6
It's nothing to do with the actual vows for her. I bet she hasn't even thought about that part of it, what she'd like to say to Lee, what new hope it will ignite in their marriage, things they'd like to reconfirm or change going forward. It's everything to do with fulfilling some strange fantasy in her head that she's American and is just like j-lo or something. It's so weird.

Reactions: 11
I'm sure at one point they were just considering having the photos and not the renewal which says it all really.

Reactions: 10
I'm sure at one point they were just considering having the photos and not the renewal which says it all really.
This she just wanted better wedding photos than the last ones. But it's given her an excuse to buy a million dresses so she's happy.

Reactions: 7
Haven’t seen her videos for a few years. Has she got that dog she never walks? A Vegas wedding 🤣🤣 it’ll be tackier than her cheap nail glue

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s all it’s about - the photos isn’t it?! That and being able to spend money - more money - on herself.

I've been looking around the internet to see why people have vowel renewals.....and it's usually after a big life event - such as fighting cancer.......or if either one of the coup0le have an affair. Other people do it for their 25th or 30th wedding anniversary. Or it's done because the first wedding was a complete disaster.

What I also found out was that family and friends are included in the renewal - especially children........

They could have done it over here in a countryside mansion, for a fraction of the cost .....and would have included family and friends. That would've been more IG friendly ............
That is a really interesting post thank you! Christ… sums it up doesn’t it?! Yea but buys, her kids struggled in vegas with the heat remember?! That’s why she had to spend the holiday taking them all around malls and designer outlets… and laying around the pool tanning to film herself in swimwear. As her kids were too hot out there.. so that’s why they have to - I mean, really (!) go alone. It’s FOR the kids really!

Reactions: 3

This whole vowel renewal in Vegas is happening because when they got engaged, they wanted to get married in Vegas but they we guilt tripped out of it by their families.
I don’t actually think the vows are important to them (to Khila at least), it’s just an excuse for her to have some photos taken of herself in an actual wedding dress and go to Vegas without the kids. She swears blind the kids love Vegas and New York trips, however I think she forgets that she vlogs it all and so there is hard evidence of the poor buggers getting lugged round shops all day and eating fast food…you know like they do at home 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
The only point of this shambles will be that weird toe point thing she does when she is posing for pics, silly woman.

Reactions: 4
I can’t wait for the poses we are going to be treated to. Milkallax thinking she is out of OK mag and Shane gurning to hide his teeth and disgust at being dragged to the desert to play dress up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So just to clarify she’s called that new dress the ‘after the ceremony dress’. So is that what she’s going to be wearing in all the pictures? She’s only got the photographer for an hour and a half. Surely she’s not going to have time for a bloody costume change in the middle of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wish she would get this renewal filmed by a professional instead if her vlogging it. It would be something she could look back on for the next 10 years till the next one.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.