Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely there were more people than were featured in the Instagram edit!? I count 4 people who aren't children, so hopefully that's not it :oops: I guess 6 if you include the King and Queen of bowel renewals, assuming Lee was there somewhere.
My guess would be her parents, brother and partner, caz and her partner... and the mcdaids?

Reactions: 8
What is she doing?? Fake laughing and making sure she appears in every photo with her nipples out. There was what, 5 people at that ‘party’?? How embarrassing. Ella and Caz didn’t even dress up? I bet Ella wasnt even told it was a party.
Caz’s husband never appears at these things I’ve noticed.
how can you say that was a party ? There was nobody there !
I think caz is supposed to be dressed like sandy from grease?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair maybe there were plenty of off camera lurkers, if you were a guest and you know the host overshares everything online with no privacy settings would you have your photo taken so you could appear on threads like these? I wouldn't.

Wait- please tell me Milo's costume isn't what I think it is and I'm missing a pop culture/ kids tv reference?

Reactions: 1
An anniversary party and the groom has no friends or relatives in attendance. Okay.....

Reactions: 9
The whole thing was just another excuse for her to wear that dress again and take photos of herself. Such a narcissist.

Lee is already counting down to their next holiday on his instagram. Imagine your life being so empty that all that matters to you is American holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
An anniversary party and the groom has no friends or relatives in attendance. Okay.....
Does she ever mention his family?

The whole thing was just another excuse for her to wear that dress again and take photos of herself. Such a narcissist.

Lee is already counting down to their next holiday on his instagram. Imagine your life being so empty that all that matters to you is American holidays.
I'm not sure i could be married to a fully grown man who is that excited about a Disney holiday. They're a pair of consumerist generic plebs, they really are. Devoid of all culture. I bet he's one of these knobs who believes he's well travelled.

Let's hope mik has got over this current tits out phase before she gets to disney otherwise she'll be dress coded on arrival.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she feels awkward about how low cut the dress is because when she talks to camera she's awkwardly placing her hands over it.

Screenshot_20221030-102456_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221030-102444_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
I’m SHOCKED by the colour of milos teeth. They look like sweetcorn niblets 😢
Well we know that mik doesn’t seem to do any actual parenting so the poor kid has probably never been taught how to brush properly and she probably doesn’t ever remind him to do it everyday.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Well we know that mik doesn’t seem to do any actual parenting so the poor kid has probably never been taught how to brush properly and she probably doesn’t ever remind him to do it everyday.
I feel so sad for him the neglect. They look so bad! When you prioritise eye bleeping the camera over caring for your child.

Reactions: 12
That neon sign looks so bleeping tit. Please zoom in on it and see how bad it is 😅

Also did the woman who helped her do all of the crafts actually turn up?

I bet Ella was glad she could keep her bed.

Sweetcorn niblets has me howling 🤣🤣

do you think she washed her manky wedding dress before this depressing shindig?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sweetcorn niblets has me howling 🤣🤣

do you think she washed her manky wedding dress before this depressing shindig?
Probably balled up in her suitcase until an hour before. Quick spritz with some free zoflora from Cherrys, and Ella forced to steam it whilst mummy ploughs 9 year old make up into her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a tragic buffet. Some cheap pretzels, broken crackers, posh biscuits she’ll have kept for herself and the plainest cake that looks like Milo has been clawing at it.

0A26ACC1-FB02-402E-8D3C-2E34C7DED92A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.