Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know no Yorkshire bred person who sounds like her. Yorkshire is a massive county with a big change in accents between parts and i can't place her accent to any of those.
..Exactly this! She disguises her real accent - which we heard a clip of during one of her visits to her hair dressers. She speaks in a broad Yorkshire accent to the hairdresser. I have no clue what date that vlog was

Reactions: 10
“I’m gonna do some fon things with the kids in the week before Christmas” you sure your child breaks up then as some schools are going till the 20 something…. I’d believe her if she said she wanted time to herself

Reactions: 8
What is that stupid filter on the little Instagram video?!? With the eyes?!! That Match the jumper? Get a job..

Reactions: 4
it would be different if her accent had softened over time, like if she spent a lot of time with southerners or moved down south, went to private school, worked a corporate job etc, but nope, just a completely fake accent she switches on and off

Reactions: 6
Her video she posted on her insta saying she was visually similar to Beyoncé has been removed as it had zero comments after a day 🤣

Sorry was it last week she harped on about how insta is not about the algorithm or likes any more and she will post what ever she likes as she is doing it for her self? Sure thing SJP

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
😆on what planet is she visually similar to Beyonce😆😆 gutted I missed that would have been hilarious.
Fun things with the kids...does she remember her daughter is practically an adult. I'll bet she's going to be all over her niece for her first Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No, I can see it you know.
View attachment 1715270

Then again…….
i can’t get over this… it really took me aback when it came up here first.. just how different she looks from the side? Almost like a different person. And by a different person we don’t mean beyonce! Maybe one of her two super fans have said something nice to her and she has run with it? Kaz or caz or Karen?!

Reactions: 5
Or her mate Emma who apparently thinks she looks like Tom Holland???!

That’s why she was apprehensive about her Vegas bowel renewal photo shoot. She was going to be photographed at angles she couldn’t control versus her everyday front on vlogs she feels she looks pretty good in. To the extent she mostly appears on these vlogs looking unwashed and revelling in having matted, greasy hair.

Her different uploading schedule is not bringing in the views 😂
Because the upload time was never the problem. Her awful content is.

I don’t understand why YouTubers think the time of day they upload a video is the be all and end all as it’s not like the video disappears from the subscription page after a set amount of time. People are going to watch when they get round to it.

Reactions: 11
I wish she would talk in her normal accent. Is it weird I think it makes her more likeable to talk in her real accent?

Why is the fluffy blanket so close to the buttery knife :sick: the melting cheese into some butter then putting it back in the fridge story was grim as well.

She completely lost me during the ramble whilst putting makeup on but she mentioned the ADHD reel.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Her saying she needed to whip the butter more or some crap….. no mik, you need to sort yourself out

also how emotionless is she when she’s broadcasting about her grandma!!!

Omg mik, the private people for ADHD screenings are not just gonna diagnose you because you’ve paid for it! It’s a legal thing…. bleeping hell she’s such a conspiracist!!! Honestly she’s finally out the nail in the coffin

That’s why people don’t watch you…..

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.