Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Claude4

VIP Member
Since you asked, I actually found some old photos a few weeks back while clearing out large attachments to free space on my iPhone. Enjoy, but please respect my privacy beyond the photos. I realize I’m taking the risk sharing these but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not reuse these photos for any harassment of Mikey… these are just for you guys.

View attachment 963785View attachment 963787View attachment 963793
I’m pleading with fellow tattle folks to please follow DCD wishes. She’s brought a lot of inside info to this board. Thanks DCD!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I really can't remember if you shared this back when you first started commenting so I do apologize - do you have any other photos with Michael aside from that Halloween party?
Since you asked, I actually found some old photos a few weeks back while clearing out large attachments to free space on my iPhone. Enjoy, but please respect my privacy beyond the photos. I realize I’m taking the risk sharing these but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not reuse these photos for any harassment of Mikey… these are just for you guys.

B11FCBC5-AB29-418F-9FE8-7FABDB30005C.jpeg
247940D9-30BA-495D-8B7A-A155F33E44DB.jpeg
D952D0FE-0798-4191-A122-C5E8C3429473.jpeg

Reactions: 21

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
I’m pleading with fellow tattle folks to please follow DCD wishes. She’s brought a lot of inside info to this board. Thanks DCD!
FRE, if you're reading this. PLEASE! For the love of all that's good in the world, don't do anything to this poor woman. She's gone above and beyond in spilling tea and letting us all know the dirt. Don't do it. Just let this one go.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
So, let's rewind. @howdy85 Welcome to the board and thanks for sharing the information with us that you paid for on his Patreon. Very kind of you.

We may have different opinions but we are all basically united in our dislike for Michael and his content. He's the only one we should be judging, not each other. And yep, I'm fine with being judgmental about him and his channel. He's a self-proclaimed "public figure" and "Disney Enthusiast", with a monetized YouTube channel, merchandise, and a paywall set up for additional content. He has tried to create a brand of himself, but he doesn't allow even the smallest critique or suggestion. He deletes comments, shadow bans, and has appointed a small tribe of Kaykateers to also enforce his "praise only" policy.

And that's one of biggest issues with Michael - he is selling a product, his channel is a public, monetized site. But he controls and curates the comments to his liking. And that's just another version of fraud. Sure, it's his channel, but only allowing glowing comments isn't telling the whole picture and it's a lie. It's no different if amazon or yelp only allowed positive reviews - 5 stars only please! Plus, he brands himself as family friendly, but as a parent, I wouldn't want my kids watching a grown ass man frolicking around Disney pools by himself, or in a hot tub with his brother, or waking up his sister in a hotel room dressed in a towel only. o_O

Those of us who post regularly here are venting, sharing opinions, and just generally killing time. It's a gossip site, it's not meant to change the world.

Reactions: 19
Thank you for sharing these very personal photos! You looked super cute as Cinderella! To see that you were with him when he filmed that video, makes me dislike him even more! I would have really enjoyed seeing BOTH of you. It would have made him more relatable & it would've made that video make more sense that he didn't go there by himself all dressed up, which I thought was super weird, but obviously now makes sense. :rolleyes: Very glad to see that you are living your best life now & you can feel some sort of "yay" watching karma bite his ass.
Awe thanks for the compliment! 🥰 I am happy to say that I am in even better shape now: both physically and mentally/emotionally. As I said my Low self esteem and self love led me to settle for him and the crappy treatment… but I’m in a much better place, and even met my real Prince Charming. Maybe I’ll have a Disney proposal and he’ll be there all alone and stumble upon it and have an epiphany about how far he’s fallen 😂

After all the gaslighting he put me through it is good to see other people noticing the same things and affirming I wasn’t crazy. While I’m not one to wish the worst on someone, the karma is satisfying since I warned him this would inevitably happen if he didn’t change his ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

starri

VIP Member
Dave should be committing to his family and if he isn't stop advertising Thanksgiving as Friendsgiving which is not a good thing to inspire the country of doing other than family! He can travel to see friends like I care but to do it on Thanksgiving is despicable. Is his so called friends also not using the time to their families. At the end of the day stop promoting the wrong thing or using a lousy excuse getaway so like we don't ask you are you going to be with family because we will still ask you no matter.*
Lots of people have reasons for doing Thanksgiving in a particular way. Most years, I've been on call, so that puts me off. I additionally was disowned by my mother when I got gay-married, so there's that too. So I'd rather spend the day with my husband and anyone in my chosen family who by choice or circumstance is in the same boat.

My apologies for being despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Narcissists often think they're the best thing since sliced bread.
YES!!! In my history of dating toxic men before doing the work on myself to be more healthy, he was the only raging narcissist who was self aware of his behaviors in that regard. He would constantly tell me he was “testing me” and I failed this test or that test, mention his ability to mirror me, and talk about how I got too close to seeing behind the mask 🙄

As for thinking he was Gods gift to women, he would make sure to talk about how good he was at “snacking” and how nobody could do it like him. Bragged about his ability to transmit passion with a kiss and fulfill women’s desires. Honestly, I was rather inexperienced when I was with him, so he seemed great… now I can say I absolutely would not go out of my way for it. Let’s just say he’s equivalent to that infamous burger at Geyser Point;)

The evil mom narrative was huge… she was the reason we couldn’t be together because she wouldn’t accept a non-Jewish woman. She was overly controlling and manipulative and treated dad like shit. She was the reason the family had problems and the villain in every story… He even told me he wanted to move out and live with daddy Kay and get away from her. Funny how things have shifted since. I’m really convinced he made her look so bad to cover for his own issues and to put me down without making himself look like the bad guy.

Happy ending though… Like I said, I worked on myself: went to therapy, spent some time just being single, looked for the toxic things I kept gravitating to in men and faced it head on. Now I can really say I’ve ripped the mask off and see through him, and most of you do too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Hope you all go out of your way for the all time best turkey you've ever had that it makes you squeal & cry! Happy Thanksgiving!
"The turkey has a really strong turkey flavor if that's your thing. I mean, it's good but I wouldn't go out of my way preparing it all week or anything.
The green bean casserole is REALLY smooth. I like that a lot. OH and this stuffing? The chef came to the table and told me they PERSONALLY made it for me for free. I just....wow....(cries in free flatbread)"

• Haha
Reactions: 17

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
Here we go again! New thread and thanks to @Claude4 for the new title! Lots of great submissions!

TLDR: Michael limped through a 5K runDisney and claimed a Gold Medal. Dave has disappeared or entered the witness protection program.

Reactions: 15

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Didn’t he say a while ago the patreon money was not just for content creation but to pay for “rent”, food and everyday expenses?
I fully believe that Patreon is what's keeping him afloat enough to keep beating the dead horse that is his YT channel. I still don't think he's working or at least working in any capacity like he was when he moved down.
I think his Patreon + YT money was paying is $2500-$3000 (estimated) mortgage. Now? Yikes.
It's all estimated, but according to a Patreon estimator and Social blade he is, BEST case, bringing in $2800. That's pretax AND cut from Patreon.

A perfect storm of his own creation has been slowly brewing and is hitting him. He's losing people watching/commenting. He's losing Patreons month over month. He's clearly not getting *generous gift cards* like he was. Even before fumbling the bag with his cruise video, he was already showing he wasn't going to grow/adapt to what theme parks are looking for.

A year ago, his videos mostly averaged 10k+ views. Now? Half that in many cases. I think he's stuck in a perpetual wheel of shit.

He SHOULD stop doing videos for a bit, SELL that fucking house, move into a more reasonable house/apartment/condo, take time to seek help from a licensed professional because it's pretty clear he has something that is unaddressed/untreated, focus on a job, STAY OUT OF THEME PARKS, and then reevaluate what his channel should be going forward.

Instead he's going to continue to let his ego drag him down until he reaches a point where he isn't able to just walk away unscathed. Heck, he might already be in the hole and we just don't know it yet.

Reactions: 14

Jw0082

unvaxxed and touching all the merch.

He really really needs to stop with the creepy voice. His voice I can’t even hate watch anymore. Why does he do the weird high pitched “oh my god, eererrhhhhh” this vlog was awful!
The way he drags out the last word of every sentence fills me with such hatred and anger I have to shut the video off.

Reactions: 14

Jw0082

I believe that it's only body shaming if you're making fun of someone or judging their appearance and being critical of things they have no control over. As much as we don't like it, we are judged by our appearance first. I own my own landscape construction business which requires me to meet all kinds of different people. These people are inviting me into their homes and I am very critical of my appearance because I want to be sure I present myself in a professional manner. When I'm working in the field I get dirty and sweaty but when I go on estimates I make sure I'm showered, shaved, including any rogue back, shoulder hairs and the neck beard is cleaned up, I cut my hair once a week myself to keep it looking fresh in between trips to the barber, wear clean nice looking clothes and I always have a pair of brand new sneakers on. (that's my only vice) And I work my ass off exercising and staying in shape. That part is more for my dating life 😁. I wasn't always so concerned about my appearance but after a major lifestyle change I can say without question that's it's important. I'm treated differently by people, I'm taken more seriously, its helped me land a bigger percentage of my estimates and my dating life, forget about it. I've never had so many dates in my life! We can dislike it all we want but we live in a superficial world and it's never going to change. If there's something you don't like about yourself and you can change it, change it. I didn't like myself for 20 years. Alcoholism and drug addiction will do that, but I made a conscious decision that I wasn't going to live that way anymore and I changed. Was it hard? You have no fucking idea how it was! I broke myself down to tears fighting back, repairing the damage I did not only to my body but my whole life. But I did it and I don't feel sorry for people who don't. Michael doesn't do anything that requires effort. That's why his channel is failing, that's why his health is failing, that's why his appearance is in the toilet, and it's why his mental health is deteriorating. Life is hard and you can fight and succeed or lay down and let life run you over. I laid down for 20 years. Until Michael toughens up and shows some fight and starts to really take a hard look at himself and realize that he doesn't have all the answers and maybe he isn't as great as mommy told him growing up he will never be more than what he is right now. And I think Michael is far to narcissistic to ever be able to do a serious moral inventory. I know it was hard for me to admit I was a loser and a failure the way I used to live my life. Once I learned to be humble and admit I needed to change everything started coming together. I doubt Michael will ever reach that point. This isn't the end of his downward spiral. Not if continues to surround himself with ass kissing yes man and women. He still refuses to acknowledge that he needs to change anything. That's how you know you can tell that you're dealing with a sick mind. And his mother of all people should recognize it and get him the help he needs. Because he doesn't possess the skills to do it himself. His parents failed him growing up and for that I feel bad for him. Where he looses me is when he blocks out everyone trying to give him the advice he desperately needs to hear. It's his narcissistic personality that refuses to acknowledge and his ego is what's going to finish him off. Thank you for listening to my TedTalk. Haha

Reactions: 13