Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's very true. I just wanted him to go down in a blaze of glory. Some crazy meltdown on video for us all to see.

Reactions: 2
Just looked at his Patreon, and looks like mom, Michelle & Michael had a night at Magic Kingdom. We the average viewers will only get to see another borefest vlog, versus an interesting video where he could show enjoying the parks with family. Showing other people would make him relatable, but we know MK won't do that, cuz that spotlight is all his.

Dave's video today leaving Houston: It was a lot like his going to Houston video, but backwards! Dave even featured the terminal's ceiling, a couple of times!!! Dave ended by telling us what an exciting adventure we had together, completely neglecting the fact that other than eating at fast food restaurants he showed ZERO of his trip. Riveting content!!!!

Michael's video reviewing Run Disney: He suggested that he's an accomplished/professional runner. Michael sure does like looking at pictures of Michael. He has completely lost his mind.

Reactions: 8
He has 101 patrons at the $20 tier, this is based off his 'thank you credit' in the video description. It was 101 in November as well so either his Kaykateers are all hanging tough or he's simply not updating the list when people drop off.

Based off that it's save to assume he's making approx $2600 from Patreon (give or take a few hundred). Plus Social Blade estimates and additional $52-839 per month in YouTube ad revenue so call it $3000 per month. Assuming he deducts every possible expense and pays no tax on that $3000 then that's not a bad side hustle if it turns out he has had a full time job at the same time. Especially seeing as he phones it in most days.
Wow he makes almost as much from these crazy stans, as a 100% Disabled Veteran gets from the U.S. Government. That should put things in perspective for these a-hole, YT wannabe celebs. Sickens me.

Dave's video was about as informational & exciting as Michael's aviation/travel video. HOWEVER, I did learn some aviation history! I guess I missed this in history class. Dave mentioned, after looking at some aviation history spots at the airport, Harold Hughes. :ROFLMAO: Such. An. Idiot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Dave's video today leaving Houston: It was a lot like his going to Houston video, but backwards! Dave even featured the terminal's ceiling, a couple of times!!! Dave ended by telling us what an exciting adventure we had together, completely neglecting the fact that other than eating at fast food restaurants he showed ZERO of his trip. Riveting content!!!!

Michael's video reviewing Run Disney: He suggested that he's an accomplished/professional runner. Michael sure does like looking at pictures of Michael. He has completely lost his mind.
What the hell did I just watch? I was prepared for the worse, but why does he think this is great content to show B-roll footage of him getting lost at the airport, filming the airport terminal ceiling and walking weirdly down the jetbridge. Also, what is the point of filming yourself looking aimlessly around? He does this several times which looks so strange.

Then there is Michael trying to do a poor mans TED Talks series since he doesn't like the parks anymore. Geez, he should just stick with screaming like a girl riding Slinky Dog Dash and doing his typical WDW food (wouldn't go out of my way) reviews.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What the hell did I just watch? I was prepared for the worse, but why does he think this is great content to show B-roll footage of him getting lost at the airport, filming the airport terminal ceiling and walking weirdly down the jetbridge. Also, what is the point of filming yourself looking aimlessly around? He does this several times which looks so strange.

Then there is Michael trying to do a poor mans TED Talks series since he doesn't like the parks anymore. Geez, he should just stick with screaming like a girl riding Slinky Dog Dash and doing his typical WDW food (wouldn't go out of my way) reviews.
Dave opted for a unsweetened tea instead of a milkshake because he's trying to lean out. While he's sitting there with 2 fast food burgers and fries. This guy is so bleeping stupid its actually infuriating to watch. He fills with me with such rage I have to turn it off after only a minute. And now with his ridiculous poofed up hair, my god I want to slap him so bad! 😤😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dave's video was about as informational & exciting as Michael's aviation/travel video. HOWEVER, I did learn some aviation history! I guess I missed this in history class. Dave mentioned, after looking at some aviation history spots at the airport, Harold Hughes. :ROFLMAO: Such. An. Idiot.
He's soooo hard to listen to. I wish I had heard that, I would have busted a gut. Thanks for pointing and laughing at it!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
you missed the part where we had 3 camera angles of him using the Southwest kiosk along with the 3 camera angles of him sitting waiting at his gate.

Seriously, if Mikey would just move back to Maryland and visit every month or two his channel would be back on track to being something worth watching.

Reactions: 5
I put Dave on. Lasted all of zero seconds. Barely let him get out "I hope you're having a fantast-... "

and promptly shut it off. I just can't w/ that face anymore and / or whatever the duck is going on with that mop on his head.

🤜🤜🤜🤜🤜🤜🤜🤜🤜🤜

1639660387288.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I don’t watch either of the Kays. Why doesn’t MK like the parks anymore?? Is it because he is no longer on the media invite list??

My theory on why Michael and others are not vlogging as much from the parks: Disney has priced its new fastpass thing in a manner which discourages daily visits by vloggers. I don't think that was Disney's objective, but it's having an effect. Over the past couple of days Tim Tracker and Kyle Pallo have each mentioned how hard it is to get ride times -- neither one mentioned that WDW is currently favoring resort guests. It's an abuse IMO, but WDW will keep abusing people until people stop paying -- if Disney cared about guest experience it would have opened a new park 10 years ago to thin the crowds out.

Another comment on Michael's RunDisney video--2.6k views as of now, he's not convincing anyone that he's a runner OR none of his cougars are runners.

Reactions: 4
My theory on why Michael and others are not vlogging as much from the parks: Disney has priced its new fastpass thing in a manner which discourages daily visits by vloggers. I don't think that was Disney's objective, but it's having an effect. Over the past couple of days Tim Tracker and Kyle Pallo have each mentioned how hard it is to get ride times -- neither one mentioned that WDW is currently favoring resort guests. It's an abuse IMO, but WDW will keep abusing people until people stop paying -- if Disney cared about guest experience it would have opened a new park 10 years ago to thin the crowds out.

Another comment on Michael's RunDisney video--2.6k views as of now, he's not convincing anyone that he's a runner OR none of his cougars are runners.
Good point on the new pricing with the genie program and it’s affect on vloggers.

As for his run Disney vlogs views, none of his videos that last 18 months attract many views so it’s par for the course. Even when he was in Maryland he didn’t generate huge view numbers(though much higher then the near non existent views he gets now) but he at least was more appealing and had a good perspective of the visitor traveling to Disney for a few days or a week.

Good point on the new pricing with the genie program and it’s affect on vloggers.

As for his run Disney vlogs views, none of his videos that last 18 months attract many views so it’s par for the course. Even when he was in Maryland he didn’t generate huge view numbers(though much higher then the near non existent views he gets now) but he at least was more appealing and had a good perspective of the visitor traveling to Disney for a few days or a week.
When he was at MD prior to moving to FL, his Vlogs were just a dude with a full time job that was infatuated with Disney and wanted to be there non-stop. Constantly planning, talking, etc. He wasn't as annoying. Was he annoying? Yea but nothing like now. And his view counts really didn't matter because his goal wasn't to be a full time YouTuber. He had a sweet blue-badge job with stability and pay and benefits.

But now it's the total opposite. Those views are needed, not wanted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.