Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. It’s bizarre isn’t it? Off meds perhaps? How are these guys in their late 20s and 30s?! If a 15 year old did this, sure ok whatever; someone this old? There are some clear underlying issues here. And man these view counts are BRUTAL. Probably half are from here 😂

Truly no words for the head thing at the end. None.

And deleted by Dave.
Maybe Dave had someone below the camera when he took this shot.
1640201118258.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dave not understanding double and half in terms of math at the restaurant, and thinking that the city is Las Angeles really makes me feel only pity for him.

Reactions: 1
But it was an innocent question. There was need to get banned but I’m not surprised that I was.
I got banned quite awhile ago for less.

I simply corrected his incorrect geography of the state of Fla, as he stated in one of his mesmerizing "let's-talk-about-beaches-that-I'll-never-go-to-and-have-never-been-to-but-I'm-going-to-show-you-pictures-of-and-read-their-descrips-off-the-internet-to-word-salad-ramble-for-20-mins" vlogs.

Reactions: 4
Let's hope she was helping him tie his shoelaces...really what is wrong with this family?!
Let’s just assume she was being silly and it comes across way weirder on the video. OK. Then EDIT IT OUT. Problem solved. Instead it’s just really creepy!

Reactions: 6
I got banned quite awhile ago for less.

I simply corrected his incorrect geography of the state of Fla, as he stated in one of his mesmerizing "let's-talk-about-beaches-that-I'll-never-go-to-and-have-never-been-to-but-I'm-going-to-show-you-pictures-of-and-read-their-descrips-off-the-internet-to-word-salad-ramble-for-20-mins" vlogs.
I got banned for telling people he bought a big house. I figured I’d go out in flames. It was worth it.

• Haha
Didn’t these duck faces just tell us not to film family trips and enjoy?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dave's Sebastian Review:

"Like Sebastian from Ariel's"??? wtf

"Feels not so Ariel-based, it's kind of aquatic." wtf

Dave eating: As a director Dave chose to shoot himself eating while looking up his nostrils. It was a poor choice.

"Meat good."

"Gonna dig in for a second round of entrees." Of course, the next thing Dave showed was dessert. Great editing!!!

The dessert wasn't too sweet!!! OMG

Dave's camera does not work in the dark. That's understandable, what is not understandable is why film darkness?

Video ends with a bit of non-penetrating incest.

Dave has been away, but he hasn't lost a step!!! This video was truly awful. It's possible to forget how awful Dave is at vlogging when he stops posting, but within one minute he's idiotically contorting his face and all of the awfulness comes rushing back at once.

Reactions: 7
Just watched Dave's video from Sebastian's. What the hell was that????? What is he on?
I am not one to engage or start stuff when it comes to sexualizing everything, but what in the hell did I just watch????????????? That really looks bad. What in the world would make you leave that in there? Oh yeah, it is Dave, but why wouldn't Michelle be like, "HELL, NO - DELETE THAT tit IMMEDIATELY!!!" This family is a mess.

Reactions: 8
I am not one to engage or start stuff when it comes to sexualizing everything, but what in the hell did I just watch????????????? That really looks bad. What in the world would make you leave that in there? Oh yeah, it is Dave, but why wouldn't Michelle be like, "HELL, NO - DELETE THAT tit IMMEDIATELY!!!" This family is a mess.
Exactly, what a prick thing to do as an adult to your own sister. wtf goes on in dave's head that he thinks that his sister (not to mention himself) should be depicted as incestuous? what a bleeping creep.

Reactions: 5
Exactly, what a prick thing to do as an adult to your own sister. wtf goes on in dave's head that he thinks that his sister (not to mention himself) should be depicted as incestuous? what a bleeping creep.
Fortunately for Michelle that image wasn’t captured in a gif or FRE video(which cannot be deleted). Oh wait..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.