Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
Ugh...that is so friggin NASTY!!! 🤮🤮🤮
How can we voteban claude4? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

yeah i know people love to hate on michael. i mean thats why im here.

but when people say how disgusting his hairy chest is, as a guy that is very hairy, i cant help but be offended and a bit bothered. luckily i have a beautiful wife that doesnt mind my body hair, but i wish we could focus on things that make michael terrible that can be changed. his attitude, lack of ideas/content, his “fall from grace”, consistent lying, overindulgence in sugar/fatty foods, etc.

body shaming isnt really the way, in my opinion…
I don't recall body shaming Michael, though I may have, but it's not something I do. BUT I think that a big part of the body shaming which shows up here comes from the fact that Michael often features his body, like that ridiculous picture clause4 posted where michael is going down a waterslide, but rather than show the slide, Michael shows us Michael as eye candy. He's even shown us Michael in the tub. :poop: That's just fucked up. If Michael could get an unrelated third party to repeatedly film his nudity, fine. But filming it himself is cringe max. The fact that michael thinks that planet earth wants to see his body shows extreme narcissism and very poor judgment. I think the point is not really body shaming, but more about commenting that michael is an ignorant ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

2020planner

VIP Member
We are all paying with precious hours of our lives that we can never get back. Imagine the good we could all do with this time? Instead we are all checking this forum and speculating.
We all pay him in some way.
:ROFLMAO: I don't watch his vlogs (I never really was a loyal watcher to begin with; in the past, I'd dip in and scan for a bit). I get my info from here. And even so, I'm barely on here anymore and check in here or there while I'm work from home (like many of us on here do). However, it's all rinse and repeat with these doofuses anymore.

Strange that you just joined to say all the stuff you've said though. "Imagine the good we could all do with this time?"

Michael, is that you? :ROFLMAO: Dave? Mom? Michelle?

• Haha
  • Heart

kimmy624

I just posted this on his new video, i'm sure it will be gone quickly:

I think you've officially lost me as a fan. We loved your trips to the park prior to moving to Florida. Content became stale and now you just record in a room and preach at us. Don't care at all for the direction you have gone.

Ponyhans

Screenshot_20211127-102605~2.png
Screenshot_20211127-102656~2.png
Screenshot_20211127-102710~2.png

I went through Mikey's dapper videos. It seems that you need these things to be dapper:
- A shirt (preferably with Disney motive)
- a bowtie that don't match the shirt. You should touch every chance you get.
- suspenders
- a cooling beverage

• Haha
  • Sick

Claude4

VIP Member
“Joey, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?”

1637172860629.jpeg

”or seen a grown hairy man nake?” Before anyone gets upset these are classic lines from the movie airplane.
mike just send the kid a pic

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I’m just saying that my time is worth a lot and that I sometimes feel guilty for spending so much time and energy on these bloggers.

Don’t you? Five bucks is nothing compared to the hours it takes to type out thousands of replies here.
Ok, Michael.

No, I don't feel guilty, nor do I think about these vloggers 24x7 - spending "energy" on vloggers (not "bloggers).

I just toggle between Tattle and my WFH job to get a chuckle here or there, or keep my sanity in between dealing with asshole clients.
Nothing more, nothing less. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

starri

VIP Member
body shaming isnt really the way, in my opinion…
I'm a hairy dude. I'm not going to shade him for not manscaping.

I am going to shade him for the unkempt hair, inability to commit to either being clean shaven or with facial hair, and doughy body in the too-tight clothes. And for putting out videos like he's some kind of sex symbol. I'm all for body positivity, but there's being happy in your body and then there's thinking you're Ryan Reynolds.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Moonpie_Mickey

So how does Michael do a video about tips for taking kids to Disney World when he doesn’t have kids? Also that mess of a background was really distracting. SMH

MKsBae

Thread title suggestion

Los Lonely Boys, the Farewell Tour. Wait is it LOS or LAS?

• Haha

Whatthevlog

I agree though these numbers don't add up to me. He is either getting significant direct donations via PayPal or other cash apps or he has a job of some sort.
It's been mentioned here before, but I wouldn't doubt that Mikey and the rest of the Kays have some sort of trust fund.

It would make sense to me if it's a monthly payout because it could explain how these dummies can qualify for half a million dollar home loans.

wtc50e

Chatty Member
He posted his Very Merry After Hours Whatever the Hell It's Called video early.
aka I NEED TO TRY AND BE COMPETITIVE WITH MY PEERS AGAIN.

Scanning through:
HOLY FOCUS ISSUES
He's manic and back into Disney again. Let's wait for the next depressive dip
View attachment 856475

What's Mikey looking at? (Wrong answers only?)

ETA: god that hat must smell like literal shit
Looking at the moment he fucked up his Vlogging career

• Haha
  • Heart

wtc50e

Chatty Member
I just don’t know what the fuck your giving money to? It’s like handing money to a stripper who doesn’t strip.

• Haha

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen this guys videos on YT? He captures the brothers Kay perfectly with his editing. Manic madness lol

• Heart
  • Haha
I do feel like we have all witnessed the end of his career this year. His views are shocking, his channel hasn’t grown at all, and he’s left in the dust of all the other Florida vloggers.

I’m glad people have seen the light. Michaels YouTube career is the failure of his own entitlement and lies.

And I used to adore his channel…

2020planner

VIP Member
I'm only 8 mins. in. Can't take it anymore.

BUY A FUCKING BOTTLE OF WATER ALREADY, DAVE. USE THE FUCKING GIFT CARD TO "BUY" A BOTTLE OF FUCKING WATER AND SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE WATER ALREADY.

Ok. I feel better. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart