Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck! Dave's parents really fucked him up. His development is shockingly stunted. The video he made today is something a younger teenager or tween would come up with. Not someone in their 20's with a career. This is so bazaar.
Maybe it's avant-garde art? Theater of the absurd? Can't wait for lunchtime to watch a classic tit show. This is why I get up in the morning!!! Not really, thought I'd give dave a thrill for a moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn't dave just do a review of idiotic reality shows? how is a review of reality shows news? how come dave can't stay in character? you should have heard my family screaming at me to "turn that bleeping tit off" but I would relent, I had to watch it for the tattlelife community. eventually my wife stole my remote and switched to michael's video, and THAT was an improvement.

Michael's video really blew. He said "love it" a gazillion times. Such a limited thought process and vocabulary. Then he raved about some idiotic sweet drink. I think he said something which amounted to: the restaurant I am currently sitting in is my favorite restaurant in this location. The we turned that tit off.

If there are two more useless media personalities please let me know who they are, they must be incredible!!!

Reactions: 6
If there was ever a poster child for Everyone Gets A Trophy, it's Dave.

Didn't dave just do a review of idiotic reality shows? how is a review of reality shows news? how come dave can't stay in character? you should have heard my family screaming at me to "turn that bleeping tit off" but I would relent, I had to watch it for the tattlelife community. eventually my wife stole my remote and switched to michael's video, and THAT was an improvement.

Michael's video really blew. He said "love it" a gazillion times. Such a limited thought process and vocabulary. Then he raved about some idiotic sweet drink. I think he said something which amounted to: the restaurant I am currently sitting in is my favorite restaurant in this location. The we turned that tit off.

If there are two more useless media personalities please let me know who they are, they must be incredible!!!
I just read my wife your quote of “turn that bleeping tit off” and she laughed her ass off. She can’t even hate watch the k boys.

Reactions: 2
Youtube made a big mistake by getting rid of the dislike counter for public viewing. Now I have no incentive to click on another Dave Kay video to see his like to dislike ratio. That was my only reason to ever click one of his pointless vlogs.

Reactions: 10
Youtube made a big mistake by getting rid of the dislike counter for public viewing. Now I have no incentive to click on another Dave Kay video to see his like to dislike ratio. That was my only reason to ever click one of his pointless vlogs.
I noticed that too but if you sign out of YouTube you can still see it.
1637798336386.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
I’m sorry and forgive me if I’m being mean to I promise you I really don’t mean to be before dapper day he really looks like tit.

His shirt looks like a bleeping tablecloth on the Fourth of July

• Sad
Reactions: 4

My rage-o-meter rockets to the red zone when Mikey simply describes what anyone watching can see, as if this amounts to news or even information. "Check out this Christmas tree. It's tall and green with a star on top. I love it. Check out these ornaments. There's round ones, red and blue. And the garland is incredibly unique. So green and there's gold. Really love that onnnne." Oh. My. God. He has nothing to say. Nothing.

Reactions: 9
Hope you all go out of your way for the all time best turkey you've ever had that it makes you squeal & cry! Happy Thanksgiving!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hope you all go out of your way for the all time best turkey you've ever had that it makes you squeal & cry! Happy Thanksgiving!
"The turkey has a really strong turkey flavor if that's your thing. I mean, it's good but I wouldn't go out of my way preparing it all week or anything.
The green bean casserole is REALLY smooth. I like that a lot. OH and this stuffing? The chef came to the table and told me they PERSONALLY made it for me for free. I just....wow....(cries in free flatbread)"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was fried turkey which is different from a piece of turkey that is fried.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope Dave gets some good "thick meats" today. We know he says he likes them like that; he's all about that protein.

Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃🍂🍁

• Haha
"The turkey has a really strong turkey flavor if that's your thing. I mean, it's good but I wouldn't go out of my way preparing it all week or anything.
The green bean casserole is REALLY smooth. I like that a lot. OH and this stuffing? The chef came to the table and told me they PERSONALLY made it for me for free. I just....wow....(cries in free flatbread)"

But is it easy to chew? 😂😂😂😂 TBD. Though it is light enough to carry around for 5 hours and reheat on a washcloth.

(looking at the title for todays video)
Michael Kay is as qualified to give out tips on Dapper Day as he is telling people how to go to theme parks with kids.

Scanned the video. It looks like he went to Steakhouse 71 but didn't get a reservation? Lots of point and price nonsense, too.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.