Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When stans try to give honest and specific feedback and Michael won’t listen.

ronald giles
12 hours ago
Sorry this was not my favorite because it was too long. Love Jackie but I felt she was too close to the screen. Think this would have been better if it was shorter and more to the point with info.

Reactions: 4
He built a decent channel by having fun at Disney and providing small doses of mostly useful information when he wasn’t there. Then he abandoned that and just suddenly decided to throw anything anyone else has done at you tube and hope something sticks. Rants, relaxing music , walk and talk, drones, etc... now podcasts. I just don’t get it.
Peter Pan Syndrome: He doesn't want a Big Boy Job, so he's doing what he can to stay on the Professional Disney Fan train.

Reactions: 2
I really can't remember if you shared this back when you first started commenting so I do apologize - do you have any other photos with Michael aside from that Halloween party?
Since you asked, I actually found some old photos a few weeks back while clearing out large attachments to free space on my iPhone. Enjoy, but please respect my privacy beyond the photos. I realize I’m taking the risk sharing these but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not reuse these photos for any harassment of Mikey… these are just for you guys.

B11FCBC5-AB29-418F-9FE8-7FABDB30005C.jpeg
247940D9-30BA-495D-8B7A-A155F33E44DB.jpeg
D952D0FE-0798-4191-A122-C5E8C3429473.jpeg

Reactions: 21
When stans try to give honest and specific feedback and Michael won’t listen.

ronald giles
12 hours ago
Sorry this was not my favorite because it was too long. Love Jackie but I felt she was too close to the screen. Think this would have been better if it was shorter and more to the point with info.
I'm sure that will be deleted and Ronald will be banned. He's going to learn the hard way that constructive criticism will not be tolerated.

Since you asked, I actually found some old photos a few weeks back while clearing out large attachments to free space on my iPhone. Enjoy, but please respect my privacy beyond the photos. I realize I’m taking the risk sharing these but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not reuse these photos for any harassment of Mikey… these are just for you guys.

View attachment 963785View attachment 963787View attachment 963793
I’m pleading with fellow tattle folks to please follow DCD wishes. She’s brought a lot of inside info to this board. Thanks DCD!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m pleading with fellow tattle folks to please follow DCD wishes. She’s brought a lot of inside info to this board. Thanks DCD!
FRE, if you're reading this. PLEASE! For the love of all that's good in the world, don't do anything to this poor woman. She's gone above and beyond in spilling tea and letting us all know the dirt. Don't do it. Just let this one go.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Thank you for sharing these very personal photos! You looked super cute as Cinderella! To see that you were with him when he filmed that video, makes me dislike him even more! I would have really enjoyed seeing BOTH of you. It would have made him more relatable & it would've made that video make more sense that he didn't go there by himself all dressed up, which I thought was super weird, but obviously now makes sense. :rolleyes: Very glad to see that you are living your best life now & you can feel some sort of "yay" watching karma bite his ass.

Reactions: 12
Thank you for sharing these very personal photos! You looked super cute as Cinderella! To see that you were with him when he filmed that video, makes me dislike him even more! I would have really enjoyed seeing BOTH of you. It would have made him more relatable & it would've made that video make more sense that he didn't go there by himself all dressed up, which I thought was super weird, but obviously now makes sense. :rolleyes: Very glad to see that you are living your best life now & you can feel some sort of "yay" watching karma bite his ass.
Awe thanks for the compliment! 🥰 I am happy to say that I am in even better shape now: both physically and mentally/emotionally. As I said my Low self esteem and self love led me to settle for him and the crappy treatment… but I’m in a much better place, and even met my real Prince Charming. Maybe I’ll have a Disney proposal and he’ll be there all alone and stumble upon it and have an epiphany about how far he’s fallen 😂

After all the gaslighting he put me through it is good to see other people noticing the same things and affirming I wasn’t crazy. While I’m not one to wish the worst on someone, the karma is satisfying since I warned him this would inevitably happen if he didn’t change his ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Awe thanks for the compliment! 🥰 I am happy to say that I am in even better shape now: both physically and mentally/emotionally. As I said my Low self esteem and self love led me to settle for him and the crappy treatment… but I’m in a much better place, and even met my real Prince Charming. Maybe I’ll have a Disney proposal and he’ll be there all alone and stumble upon it and have an epiphany about how far he’s fallen 😂

After all the gaslighting he put me through it is good to see other people noticing the same things and affirming I wasn’t crazy. While I’m not one to wish the worst on someone, the karma is satisfying since I warned him this would inevitably happen if he didn’t change his ways.
Ha ha. DC Darling is our newly adopted baby sister and all of her new siblings want to punch Michael (and Dave just because) in the face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
One more question that‘s been killing me DCD. Some former cast members did a POD cast and they accused Michael of abusing the disabilities access system. Do you know anything about this? If he has a legitimate disability then it’s none of our business. Thanks.

One more question that‘s been killing me DCD. Some former cast members did a POD cast and they accused Michael of abusing the disabilities access system. Do you know anything about this? If he has a legitimate disability then it’s none of our business. Thanks.
I was never aware of any disability. It would have had to have been diagnosed after my time with him or he hid it well. We went to Busch Gardens Williamsburg a couple times and he had no problems waiting in line. 🤔

Reactions: 3
New

Yeah… it’s twilight zone-y between interacting with a Kay in real life (B.V. - before vlogging) It’s really a mixed bag on projections… a lot of posters are spot on, but there have been some wild conspiracy theories about his sexuality. Without wrecking too many reader’s minds, I will confirm he was very into 🐈 … when I look back I realize that was the only real substance to our “relationship” … everything else was manipulation and attempts to present a certain image which I saw through by the end.

I can also confirm that Michael talked about Dave having a position at Amazon. I wasn’t really sure what he was doing, but it sounded like a management position of some sort. Given how long ago it was, I wouldn’t be surprised if he did grow within the company prior to the Florida Resident/ pandemic life disaster we see unfolding.

DeskMate, don’t be disheartened by the non-believers in this group… I went through a lot of scrutiny and tit talk when I came out of the wood work, but they eventually trusted and embraced me after I provided receipts.
Thanks for the response! I was intentionally vague to protect my privacy. I hope everyone can respect that. And yeah I guess I didn't dunk on him hard enough to earn my bona fides lol.

Some other things that might surprise readers is that Dave is pretty good with his money and likes to invest as much as possible. He also probably makes more money than I do right now, and I would consider myself to have been a much higher performer than him. I also don't believe that his family is super loaded at all, and yeah perhaps the grandma is providing most of the money to the fam. I do know for a fact that Dave supports himself. As some of y'all seemed to have picked up via other sources, I'm pretty sure Mike's move to FL hasn't been the best financial decision and it's starting to hurt him big time.

Before y'all start thinking I'm a Dave stan account (lol) I'll tell you a funny story. Dave never really seemed to keep up with the news much and there were multiple times when in a discussion with colleagues we would ask if he heard about a certain story and he would just blankly say "no I haven't heard of that" which would then result in deadpan silence and everyone having a "wtf does this guy live under a rock" moment. The weirdest part was that he would state with such confidence that he wasn't aware of what was being talked about and acted like that was completely normal. The understanding of how his delivery landed just wasn't there....and that could be said for quite a few things.

DCD - I'm glad you have recovered from the toxicity and are in a better place! Congrats on meeting prince charming and thanks for being a sounding board for my Kay family interactions lol.

Reactions: 6
Thanks for the response! I was intentionally vague to protect my privacy. I hope everyone can respect that. And yeah I guess I didn't dunk on him hard enough to earn my bona fides lol.

Some other things that might surprise readers is that Dave is pretty good with his money and likes to invest as much as possible. He also probably makes more money than I do right now, and I would consider myself to have been a much higher performer than him. I also don't believe that his family is super loaded at all, and yeah perhaps the grandma is providing most of the money to the fam. I do know for a fact that Dave supports himself. As some of y'all seemed to have picked up via other sources, I'm pretty sure Mike's move to FL hasn't been the best financial decision and it's starting to hurt him big time.

Before y'all start thinking I'm a Dave stan account (lol) I'll tell you a funny story. Dave never really seemed to keep up with the news much and there were multiple times when in a discussion with colleagues we would ask if he heard about a certain story and he would just blankly say "no I haven't heard of that" which would then result in deadpan silence and everyone having a "wtf does this guy live under a rock" moment. The weirdest part was that he would state with such confidence that he wasn't aware of what was being talked about and acted like that was completely normal. The understanding of how his delivery landed just wasn't there....and that could be said for quite a few things.

DCD - I'm glad you have recovered from the toxicity and are in a better place! Congrats on meeting prince charming and thanks for being a sounding board for my Kay family interactions lol.
I could believe that. From all I heard, he seemed super smart and independent and wanted to pull away from the unhealthiness of the family. There are plenty of cyber nerds who make bank despite their lack of social awareness and general awkwardness…so why couldn’t Dave? (P.s. I don’t mean that negatively, I worked with cyber nerds and they’re some of the best people)

Michael made it known the family struggled financially and acted like he contributed so much of his money to the household… not sure of the truth there or if it
was another manipulation… but I’ll say I was SHOCKED when he moved to Florida without the family … then not so shocked when it seemed like momma Kay is there too much to always be on vacation.

….he’s not gay my whole mind just exploded
Def not from my experience… but if he is … he is very very deep in the closet…

Reactions: 3
Two summers ago Dave did a vlog discussing cruise stocks. It was ridiculous. His videos are uniformly horrible, they would have to rise many levels to be considered sophomoric. His idiotic face contortions and never ending word salads while speaking in a highly affected manner render him completely unwatchable and uninteresting.

Reactions: 5
We already know Dev's not above using his fists...

Who would even win? None of them are exactly outstanding physical specimens.
Pretty sure Molly's husband's got it.

New

Yeah… it’s twilight zone-y between interacting with a Kay in real life (B.V. - before vlogging) It’s really a mixed bag on projections… a lot of posters are spot on, but there have been some wild conspiracy theories about his sexuality. Without wrecking too many reader’s minds, I will confirm he was very into 🐈 … when I look back I realize that was the only real substance to our “relationship” … everything else was manipulation and attempts to present a certain image which I saw through by the end.

I can also confirm that Michael talked about Dave having a position at Amazon. I wasn’t really sure what he was doing, but it sounded like a management position of some sort. Given how long ago it was, I wouldn’t be surprised if he did grow within the company prior to the Florida Resident/ pandemic life disaster we see unfolding.

DeskMate, don’t be disheartened by the non-believers in this group… I went through a lot of scrutiny and tit talk when I came out of the wood work, but they eventually trusted and embraced me after I provided receipts.
Oh God, no amount of brain bleach is going to be able to get rid of that thought.

Maybe you're one of the few people who can answer this question: why the duck is that glass (plastic) slipper so small?!??

FRE, if you're reading this. PLEASE! For the love of all that's good in the world, don't do anything to this poor woman. She's gone above and beyond in spilling tea and letting us all know the dirt. Don't do it. Just let this one go.
Did I miss something here? Did FloridaResidentEdits say he/she was going to do something with these photos? Why would they want to make fun of someone who has nothing to do with Michael, his channel, or any other crappy Disney vlogger? Just because they have a satire channel about idiots running around Disney doesn't mean they are a bad person.

• Heart
Def not from my experience… but if he is … he is very very deep in the closet…
What was Michael's favorite Disney song to shag to?

You don't have to answer that, I just can't resist to ask questions that have the potential to ruin childhoods. 😬

Did I miss something here? Did FloridaResidentEdits say he/she was going to do something with these photos? Why would they want to make fun of someone who has nothing to do with Michael, his channel, or any other crappy Disney vlogger? Just because they have a satire channel about idiots running around Disney doesn't mean they are a bad person.
I think they just tagged FRE to make sure he/she is aware of the source of the photos and will not use them, in case some idiot sends them along asking to use them in a video.

Reactions: 4
Michael puts out another 47 min video featuring David. Evidently he is giving traveling tips on how to save money. Like eating off of wash clothes and playing Russian roulette with food poisoning. First 5 seconds—Dave doesn’t disappoint.
1641389678684.jpeg

What was Michael's favorite Disney song to shag to?

You don't have to answer that, I just can't resist to ask questions that have the potential to ruin childhoods. 😬

I think they just tagged FRE to make sure he/she is aware of the source of the photos and will not use them, in case some idiot sends them along asking to use them in a video.
I think they specifically tagged FRE because they’ve used things I put in this group in videos before (I.e. Rock & Gems)… my ask however was for everyone,
Especially the YouTube and social media trolls 🙂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.