Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FRE could be multiple people. The intro and outro going away make me thing a new person is working on the videos.

Reactions: 2
Oops. I should clarify. Comments on Tattle on the Tracker thread. Sorry if what I initially wrote below didn't make sense. LOL

FRE comments on the Tracker page here or there and once used a female emoji when talking.
FRE had also made a comment over on TTT about being amused we thought they were a rabid vlogger or something to that effect

FRE had also made a comment over on TTT about being amused we thought they were a rabid vlogger or something to that effect
Yeah. True.

And they also said to consider themselves [essentially] naive (I believe that was the word they used) because they didn't realize that the urban party video would blow up as it did. Even though they posted it right after George Floyd and all the things that happened.

I found that disingenuous, to be honest.

You had to be living under a rock not to think that - at that particular time - a video like that wouldn't have the effect it did.

Reactions: 4
This was a Give Kids the World Food Review video, with a hint of squealing: Michael felt the need to review a free Boston Market chicken sandwich. Of course, he "wouldn't go out of his way for it". :rolleyes: It's a FREE F-ing fast food sandwich! Who cares. Rating for a cotton candy ICEE - "Would definitely go out of my way for it...again, and again & again & again".🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛 He said it's the best cotton candy ICEE he's ever had. How many cotton candy flavored ICEE's has he had? I've personally never had cotton candy, and I'm pretty 500% sure that the ICEE company, a dispenser slushy, would taste exactly the same anywhere you get it, dumb ass.

He tried a free churro = "needs more sugar. That's just me!" 🤛 🤛 🤛 🤛 🤛
C'mon are you telling me that you weren't curious if a nationwide fast food restaurants chicken sandwich was worth leaving Disney property and taking valuable time out of your 10k + once in a lifetime family vacation? tit I forgot where I was going with this. 🤣🤣. Oh yeah. I for one think Michael is doing an enormous service to all of us who want our once in a lifetime family vacation to be the absolute best. And if that means piling the family in a rental car, driving off property 30 minutes to a restaurant that's within driving distance from every home in America and eating a chicken sandwich because it's the best in the world then God damnit I'm going to do it. If Michael doesn't go out and try all these fast food restaurants that we've never tried because they're only to be frequented on a Disney vacation then who will? Tim Tracker? He's busy stuffing every hot dog within a 30 mile radius down his throat. Dave Kay? In terms of food critics he's bush league. Besides he's too busy making vlogs about his personal life which he isn't sure he's ready to show us but we may have already seen them even though he's not ready to make them. Michael is our only hope in terms of someone willing to give the public what we need. In terms of importance, I dare call him a hero. Look out Havoc. There's a new superhero in town. He's back, he's bad, he's manic, he's Michael Kay! He's settled into his large shirts and he's on a mission. And we should be thankful he's bringing us along for the ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
unvaxxed and touching all the merch.

He really really needs to stop with the creepy voice. His voice I can’t even hate watch anymore. Why does he do the weird high pitched “oh my god, eererrhhhhh” this vlog was awful!

Reactions: 4
unvaxxed and touching all the merch.

He really really needs to stop with the creepy voice. His voice I can’t even hate watch anymore. Why does he do the weird high pitched “oh my god, eererrhhhhh” this vlog was awful!
The way he drags out the last word of every sentence fills me with such hatred and anger I have to shut the video off.

Reactions: 14
The way he drags out the last word of every sentence fills me with such hatred and anger I have to shut the video off.
The way he says “coffee” and “cookie” when they’re the last word of a sentence is often particularly grating — “coffeeeeeuhh,” “cookiieeeuhh.” Listen for it once and then you won’t be able to unhear it. It’s the tone one would use if one were trying to be seductive and utterly failing. Why Michael’s voice switches into seduction mode when he’s talking about coffee and cookies is a question I don’t have the stomach to address right now.

I also can’t stand how everything he says sounds like overwritten ad copy. You know like when you read a brand’s description of their own product and it’s overwrought to the point of ridiculousness? Like “our sour cream will add moments of joy to all your family’s most precious celebrations,” or “let our granola help you find a centering moment with the splendor of nature”... things like that? That’s Michael, and that’s all I can think of when he picks up an overpriced T-shirt and says something like “this is the perfect merchandise for families who want to share in the magic together here at Hollywood Studios” or whatever the duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
FRE also did a video with Paging Mr Morrow where the topic was menstruation. No guy - straight or gay - has that on their radar.
Perhaps not, but since it's seeing from Miss Piggy's perspective there not his (or her) then that idea is pretty easy.

The way he says “coffee” and “cookie” when they’re the last word of a sentence is often particularly grating — “coffeeeeeuhh,” “cookiieeeuhh.” Listen for it once and then you won’t be able to unhear it. It’s the tone one would use if one were trying to be seductive and utterly failing. Why Michael’s voice switches into seduction mode when he’s talking about coffee and cookies is a question I don’t have the stomach to address right now.

I also can’t stand how everything he says sounds like overwritten ad copy. You know like when you read a brand’s description of their own product and it’s overwrought to the point of ridiculousness? Like “our sour cream will add moments of joy to all your family’s most precious celebrations,” or “let our granola help you find a centering moment with the splendor of nature”... things like that? That’s Michael, and that’s all I can think of when he picks up an overpriced T-shirt and says something like “this is the perfect merchandise for families who want to share in the magic together here at Hollywood Studios” or whatever the duck.
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: You are so right!!

UGH love the special merchandiseeeeeeee with that weird grin at the end it’s so bleeping cringe

I hate that the only people in town for Disney+ Day in Orlando were Mikey and PMM. All of the vloggers I either like or find tolerable were at Disneyland.

Remember last year when Mike did the media event for GKTW he said he was going to start volunteering? ‘Member that? Cause I do. And you know he probably never volunteered once, because we would have heard about it, but that’s ok because his unvaxxed ass shouldn’t be anywhere near that facility.

Reactions: 6
Interesting thing occurred today: Michael posted a studio video, but no one commented? I watched, I raged, but it wasn't worth commenting upon. That said, Michael's preference for "parties" over "events" seems to boil down to there being fewer characters at events? I'm not sure wtf Michael was talking about. Maybe that's why there are no comments, no one knows wtf he was talking about.

Reactions: 1
Interesting thing occurred today: Michael posted a studio video, but no one commented? I watched, I raged, but it wasn't worth commenting upon. That said, Michael's preference for "parties" over "events" seems to boil down to there being fewer characters at events? I'm not sure wtf Michael was talking about. Maybe that's why there are no comments, no one knows wtf he was talking about.
I think everyone on here has given up on wasting time watching the green screen videos. I made it about 3 minutes. Listened to him give wrong information about prices, tried to compare Boo Bash with the Merriest Xmas After Hours, & was saying how he really missed the "parties" & hopes they're back soon. I feel like the whole "After Hours Event" vs "Party" terminology is getting taken WAY over the top, outta context with him, especially since he had to repeat it about 50 times in his previous video. Dude, literally the only difference was the lack of character meet & greets.

Is it too late for Michael?
If he stopped the squealing, stopped with the pompous, arrogant, I-know-everything-about-Disney attitude, could he turn it around?
Or has that ship sailed and already scraping the iceberg?
He used to be okay when he was counting down the days to his Disney trip, or was actually having fun at a park.

I think everyone on here has given up on wasting time watching the green screen videos. I made it about 3 minutes. Listened to him give wrong information about prices, tried to compare Boo Bash with the Merriest Xmas After Hours, & was saying how he really missed the "parties" & hopes they're back soon. I feel like the whole "After Hours Event" vs "Party" terminology is getting taken WAY over the top, outta context with him, especially since he had to repeat it about 50 times in his previous video. Dude, literally the only difference was the lack of character meet & greets.

Yeah, I may scan their vlogs and pick up bits and pieces but I RARELY waste time anymore "raging" over watching them (sorry, @T-Rexx LOL) - green screen or not. I don't care to give them that entire block of time. (I can usually pick up on some ridiculousness after a few scans - starts and stops and captions on - to report back here with. 🤣 )

They suck so bad.

Also, the green screen made sense when he lived up in Maryland, but now that WDW is literally his backyard, it seems obsolete. Go have these discussions on a bench somewhere with the real WDW in the background. I'm not condoning these dumb discussion videos, just sayin' it makes no sense to pull out the green screen at all.

Reactions: 1
There are some differences. No merch, no special characters, no special treats, parade was cut down, I missed if there were dance parties, only one cookie and drink. And my favorite: no dessert party at the Christmas party. I actually paid for that in 2018 so my mom could be in the the roped off area at the base of the tree for that amazing view of the parade coming Straight at you on Main Street.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.