Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was my immediate thought too! :ROFLMAO:

His Run Disney video has 2x as many views as all of his other recent vlogs! (Which isn't that many whoops...) What are the odds he becomes a full time running vlogger? If that keeps him from squealing for 9/10ths of the video I'm all for it!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Running vlogger? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. That would require effort and discipline. 2 things Michael lacks.

Reactions: 2
So is the snowman hat Mike's new friend/family? He even named it, so yes? The intro footage of that damn snowman hat made me laugh, only because of how ridiculous it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He posted his Very Merry After Hours Whatever the Hell It's Called video early.
aka I NEED TO TRY AND BE COMPETITIVE WITH MY PEERS AGAIN.

Scanning through:
HOLY FOCUS ISSUES
He's manic and back into Disney again. Let's wait for the next depressive dip
View attachment 856475

What's Mikey looking at? (Wrong answers only?)

ETA: god that hat must smell like literal tit
e7dbb5b917c13a3bb15412422c450667e2df77c6819d7522bded0a9d81236376_1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen this guys videos on YT? He captures the brothers Kay perfectly with his editing. Manic madness lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Running vlogger? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. That would require effort and discipline. 2 things Michael lacks.
YEP. He'd HATE non runDisney races because they wouldn't be as "fun and supportive".
and he def doesn't seem like someone who can sustain training between runDisney race gaps.

the only reason the video is doing numbers is because it's titled, "First RunDisney".
a lot of people are curious how runDisney is looking after almost two years away.

I know we try to stay away from formal diagnoses, but he's pretty much untreated bipolar, right? we just watched him spend a MONTH in a depressive state and now he's in a manic state. the rundisney and christmas videos were a return to form.

Reactions: 4
I know we try to stay away from formal diagnoses, but he's pretty much untreated bipolar, right? we just watched him spend a MONTH in a depressive state and now he's in a manic state. the rundisney and christmas videos were a return to form.
I totally agree. I am sure other behavioral health conditions as well.

That was my immediate thought too! :ROFLMAO:

His Run Disney video has 2x as many views as all of his other recent vlogs! (Which isn't that many whoops...) What are the odds he becomes a full time running vlogger? If that keeps him from squealing for 9/10ths of the video I'm all for it!
"More of a chance than Morrow!"

PMM said that he was doing the treadmill 3x a week, and already signed up for his next RunDisney event...so, PMM already has Michael beat.
WhatEveRRRRR.

But I'll just say that it be fun to watch Michael run a 10k but just seeing any vlogger know that something Disney is hard to get for once.

Has anyone seen this guys videos on YT? He captures the brothers Kay perfectly with his editing. Manic madness lol

This is great but keeps me at the edge of having a panic attack.

Has it been discussed how he thinks that cruise food is the best available to him? Like I'm sure it's very good, but he has dined at a non-cruise, non-Disney, non-White Castle eatery before, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is great but keeps me at the edge of having a panic attack.

Has it been discussed how he thinks that cruise food is the best available to him? Like I'm sure it's very good, but he has dined at a non-cruise, non-Disney, non-White Castle eatery before, right?
He has way to many “bests”. It‘s almost as if he doesn’t realize best means it has no peer. Tiger woods restaurant was the best a few weeks ago. Narcoossee’s was the best except he had it confused with Albert and Victoria’—you can’t make this tit up. duck boy literally does no research.

Reactions: 5
Someone's Best will never be my best up until unless I go myself and declare it after I ate it to myself and by my judgement in my experiences.

Reactions: 1
YEP. He'd HATE non runDisney races because they wouldn't be as "fun and supportive".
and he def doesn't seem like someone who can sustain training between runDisney race gaps.

the only reason the video is doing numbers is because it's titled, "First RunDisney".
a lot of people are curious how runDisney is looking after almost two years away.
I thought it only got good numbers because people had to see to believe that he actually did it! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.