Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
I can run a mile in 12 minutes in the cold is that bad?

Also what a way to launch a disney podcast with compelling and need to know information like running…
Are you trying to run a single mile? Are you going , pardon my French, balls to the wall? Have you been running a long time? A 12 minute mile is still 5MPH and that's a great start. Do you want to work on your time? Work on distance?

A 12 MM is running. Now it's up to you to decide on future goals. And maybe a 12MM is where you're content and due to a variety of factors is 100% A-OK. Keep it up!!!!

HeyIt'sMickey

Is it too late for Michael?
If he stopped the squealing, stopped with the pompous, arrogant, I-know-everything-about-Disney attitude, could he turn it around?
Or has that ship sailed and already scraping the iceberg?
He used to be okay when he was counting down the days to his Disney trip, or was actually having fun at a park.

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
I'm trying to follow the Dave K. on linkedin discussion on this thread regarding Dave's purported job at splunk. I think it's clearly made up. The whole point of linkedin is to network/promote yourself (and from the companies' side to look for people). Thoughts?
Not going to defend David on this one at all, BUT that being said I do know people that keep their profiles locked-down on Linked-In (myself included) depending on where they are in their career search or what's going on. Mine is limited to people that I'm friends with, 1 degree of separation (someone knows someone that directly knows me), and anyone that works where I do. This means I can network with co-workers and if a former colleague wants to refer me to someone they can. BUT it keeps the nonsense of recruiters sliding into my DMs unless I'm in the mood for it

MKsBae

If FRE really did change hands, which makes sense...then that opens up a whole host of possibilities

nikcorda

I don’t know how YouTube works, but PMM videos get autoplayed for me ALL THE TIME. I have no idea why. I am subscribed, but I am subscribed to lots of channels. And even when I watch say an Adam the Woo video that’s not Disney content, at the end a PMM video will play. I guess it could be algorithm stuff. But I also don’t know if channels can pay for superior placement like that? If my experience is happening to others, PMM must get tons of views from that. It actually bothers me because I would prefer for say another ATW video to play at the end of one of his I‘ve been watching. I don’t watch PMM‘s videos daily, so it is weird that YouTube thinks I want to see all of them.

I have never, literally never, had a Michael Kay video autoplay at the end of one of his videos. Most of the time, PMM will play. Even though I’ve been subscribed to Kay’s channel, do watch his videos daily (mostly), and would prefer say an old cruise vlog of his to play versus another sweaty food fest from PMM.
as far as i know autoplay/suggested videos do not count as a view. the exception are videos contained within a playlist if you click on a playlist to watch. you have to manually click/select a video for it to count as an actual “view”.

2020planner

VIP Member
This was a Give Kids the World Food Review video, with a hint of squealing: Michael felt the need to review a free Boston Market chicken sandwich. Of course, he "wouldn't go out of his way for it". :rolleyes: It's a FREE F-ing fast food sandwich! Who cares. Rating for a cotton candy ICEE - "Would definitely go out of my way for it...again, and again & again & again".🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛 He said it's the best cotton candy ICEE he's ever had. How many cotton candy flavored ICEE's has he had? I've personally never had cotton candy, and I'm pretty 500% sure that the ICEE company, a dispenser slushy, would taste exactly the same anywhere you get it, dumb ass.

He tried a free churro = "needs more sugar. That's just me!" 🤛 🤛 🤛 🤛 🤛
A churro needs more sugar?!?!? 🤣 🤣 🤣

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
Probably a combo of being genetically blessed, young, and likely also having a fair gym routine.
I suppose you have some points there.
To me ripped means over hyped.:ROFLMAO:

I guess. But I also wonder if at least some element of it is because despite his ridiculous attempts to paint himself as a sex symbol, there's basically zero sexual heat from him. It's like boyband members--vacuous, semi-talented (that doesn't describe Mikey) guys with generic good looks (nor does that) that the universe's 12 year old girls can project into their idea of a perfect boyfriend. Because there's no real sexuality to those kind of situations, they're just Ken dolls.

I just don't get what it is about Mikey that makes these cougars want to throw their panties at him. I mean, Mikey isn't more talented, enthusiastic, or good looking than PMM (general health and weight aside, the latter at least keeps his facial hair neat and wears clothes that fit) and Nate doesn't seem to have that kind of following. And then Kyle Pallo, whatever else he is, is better looking, doesn't feature his romantic life in the videos (so as not to break the fantasy) draws in a demographic of both women and queer men who want the more sexual side of things. Kyle doesn't appeal to me, but I get why he would appeal to someone. I cannot crack why Mikey does for the life of me.
Ever wondered His voice and tone at describing things as a man. Whereas Nate is too teddy boy friend.:LOL:

Yes they do. One of them, about a year ago, was making gifs of him like raising eyebrows or winking and they'd all talk about how they all had crushes on him. In this FB Patreon group. It was gross.
Yes I can see that including his charm voice sectors!

Last edited: