Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Log time lurker, first time poster. I had to reach out to let you all know two thing. First, according to patreon, Michael will be taking a hiatus for a few days starting Monday. No new uploads until the new year.

also, Michael was tooling around Disney in a mobility scooter/chair while with his family a few days ago. Not sure what is going on but it wasn’t looking good. Honestly hope he is doing ok. I know from patreon that he was worried about some upcoming tests and needing surgery. I’m not a fan of his work but wish him the best while he deals with whatever he is going through

• Wow
Reactions: 8
so now dave is posting youtube 'shorts' that are jokes on par with the ones you see on popsicle sticks :sick:
continuing to throw the kitchen sink at youtube and see what sticks. i'm guessing his target audience now is 7 year olds who think that's funny and he hopes he can rack up millions of views by making videos 5 seconds long that (in his mind) people will watch over and over

Log time lurker, first time poster. I had to reach out to let you all know two thing. First, according to patreon, Michael will be taking a hiatus for a few days starting Monday. No new uploads until the new year.

also, Michael was tooling around Disney in a mobility scooter/chair while with his family a few days ago. Not sure what is going on but it wasn’t looking good. Honestly hope he is doing ok. I know from patreon that he was worried about some upcoming tests and needing surgery. I’m not a fan of his work but wish him the best while he deals with whatever he is going through
maybe he has Gout, from his diet. Like Bobby Hill
C7miUkO.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Thanks for the intel. But I gotta ask, if you're not a fan of his work, why are you a patreon sub?

Reactions: 5

Did Michael share on Patreon whether Michael became was injured by, or became disabled from, his very recent runDisney experience? He was so fit and excited while beaming about his physical ability, it seems odd that in a very short time he can't even get around on his own.

Michael uploaded a video today, looks like he lied to his Patreon crowd. Or you didn't understand whatever he said.

Last edited:
Did Michael share on Patreon whether Michael became was injured by, or became disabled from, his very recent runDisney experience? He was so fit and excited while beaming about his physical ability, it seems odd that in a very short time he can't even get around on his own.

Michael uploaded a video today, looks like he lied to his Patreon crowd. Or you didn't understand whatever he said.
He announced the hiatus in todays video. Like I said, he is taking time off for the holidays. Hope he actually rests up and improves!

He announced the hiatus in todays video. Like I said, he is taking time off for the holidays. Hope he actually rests up and improves!
I am curious - again - if you're not a fan of his work, why are you a patreon sub?

(honest question)

Reactions: 1
Are you a fan?

Why are we all here? Morbid curiosity? Schadenfreude?
Nope. Not a fan. Just interested in seeing more people learn the truth about someone who has been a fake fraud and lied about numerous things.

However, I'm not paying for extra goodies from MKay via Patreon - even out of curiosity.
Hence my question to you since you stated you're not a fan but are a patreon sub.

That's it. Thanks for your answer. (y)

Reactions: 3
Nope. Not a fan. Just interested in seeing more people learn the truth about someone who has been a fake fraud and lied about numerous things.

However, I'm not paying for extra goodies from MKay via Patreon - even out of curiosity.
Hence my question to you since you stated you're not a fan but are a patreon sub.

That's it. Thanks for your answer. (y)
We are all paying with precious hours of our lives that we can never get back. Imagine the good we could all do with this time? Instead we are all checking this forum and speculating.
We all pay him in some way.

Reactions: 2
We are all paying with precious hours of our lives that we can never get back. Imagine the good we could all do with this time? Instead we are all checking this forum and speculating.
:ROFLMAO: I don't watch his vlogs (I never really was a loyal watcher to begin with; in the past, I'd dip in and scan for a bit). I get my info from here. And even so, I'm barely on here anymore and check in here or there while I'm work from home (like many of us on here do). However, it's all rinse and repeat with these doofuses anymore.

Strange that you just joined to say all the stuff you've said though. "Imagine the good we could all do with this time?"

Michael, is that you? :ROFLMAO: Dave? Mom? Michelle?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
But your post was made on sunday night and you wrote that "Michael will be taking a hiatus for a few days starting Monday. No new uploads until the new year." So you meant that he would make no new uploads starting Tuesday, because, in fact, he did upload on Monday. It's ok that you misunderstood what Michael told you on Patreon or that your sentence didn't exactly express your thought. This is Tattle.life, not a literary society.

Reactions: 4
:ROFLMAO: I don't watch his vlogs (I never really was a loyal watcher to begin with; in the past, I'd dip in and scan for a bit). I get my info from here. And even so, I'm barely on here anymore and check in here or there while I'm work from home (like many of us on here do). However, it's all rinse and repeat with these doofuses anymore.

Strange that you just joined to say all the stuff you've said though. "Imagine the good we could all do with this time?"

Michael, is that you? :ROFLMAO: Dave? Mom? Michelle?
I’m just saying that my time is worth a lot and that I sometimes feel guilty for spending so much time and energy on these bloggers.

Don’t you? Five bucks is nothing compared to the hours it takes to type out thousands of replies here.

His channel is dead so the Only people paying him are his patreon cougars, which might include you, but clearly that’s not enough for him to afford a shave and haircut.

But most of us on this board are not actually paying him with cash. I don't even watch his videos because I don't want to contribute to any kind of revenue for him. I think he is a huge fraud and fake.

I do hate watch but only through FRE videos. He and his moronic brother are trainwrecks. So yes, I have given my time, but won't give him a dime. I just don't understand why someone would give him any kind of money if they supposedly don't like him.

Reactions: 6
I’m just saying that my time is worth a lot and that I sometimes feel guilty for spending so much time and energy on these bloggers.

Don’t you? Five bucks is nothing compared to the hours it takes to type out thousands of replies here.
Ok, Michael.

No, I don't feel guilty, nor do I think about these vloggers 24x7 - spending "energy" on vloggers (not "bloggers).

I just toggle between Tattle and my WFH job to get a chuckle here or there, or keep my sanity in between dealing with asshole clients.
Nothing more, nothing less. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
But most of us on this board are not actually paying him with cash. I don't even watch his videos because I don't want to contribute to any kind of revenue for him. I think he is a huge fraud and fake.

I do hate watch but only through FRE videos. He and

I do hate watch but only through FRE videos. He and his moronic brother are trainwrecks. So yes, I have given my time, but won't give him a dime. I just don't understand why someone would give him any kind of money if they supposedly don't like him.
his moronic brother are trainwrecks. So yes, I have given my time, but won't give him a dime. I just don't understand why someone would give him any kind of money if they supposedly don't

I thought this was a gossip site. I thought I’d contribute something to the conversation for once since nobody seemed to be aware of some new developments. I kinda regret it to be honest as the only feedback I’ve been getting so far feels a little negative.

Oh well, you all can go back to speculating on his sexuality or some other nonsense. Hope you enjoyed the scoop.

But your post was made on sunday night and you wrote that "Michael will be taking a hiatus for a few days starting Monday. No new uploads until the new year." So you meant that he would make no new uploads starting Tuesday, because, in fact, he did upload on Monday. It's ok that you misunderstood what Michael told you on Patreon or that your sentence didn't exactly express your thought. This is Tattle.life, not a literary society.
I’m new here. Just getting used to the interface and typing this out on my phone. Yeah man you got me…I meant to say he’d be announcing it today. Sorry that wasn’t crystal clear. You got the gist of it though, right?

I thought this was a gossip site. I thought I’d contribute something to the conversation for once since nobody seemed to be aware of some new developments. I kinda regret it to be honest as the only feedback I’ve been getting so far feels a little negative.
Oh well, you all can go back to speculating on his sexuality or some other nonsense. Hope you enjoyed the scoop.
Umm... like I said, thanks for the intel.

But this doesn't sound like typical comments made on a gossip site, as you referenced. Especially from a newbie.

Imagine the good we could all do with this time? Instead we are all checking this forum and speculating.

It sounds like someone who jumped online to give intel and then kinda admonish the people who participate on said gossip site. ;)

That's probably why you're getting a bit of pushback. It's not rocket science. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.