Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
I only got through about 2 mins. but he keeps saying he's CANCELLING it.

You can't CANCEL an AP at Disney. These are non-refundable. You can choose NOT to RENEW but you can't "cancel it."

Beyond that, doesn't he state it's expiring at the end of the month? So that's not fucking cancelling it.

I want to punch his fucking face. So bad. 🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛

Reactions: 13

TikiMeerkat

The way he drags out the last word of every sentence fills me with such hatred and anger I have to shut the video off.
The way he says “coffee” and “cookie” when they’re the last word of a sentence is often particularly grating — “coffeeeeeuhh,” “cookiieeeuhh.” Listen for it once and then you won’t be able to unhear it. It’s the tone one would use if one were trying to be seductive and utterly failing. Why Michael’s voice switches into seduction mode when he’s talking about coffee and cookies is a question I don’t have the stomach to address right now.

I also can’t stand how everything he says sounds like overwritten ad copy. You know like when you read a brand’s description of their own product and it’s overwrought to the point of ridiculousness? Like “our sour cream will add moments of joy to all your family’s most precious celebrations,” or “let our granola help you find a centering moment with the splendor of nature”... things like that? That’s Michael, and that’s all I can think of when he picks up an overpriced T-shirt and says something like “this is the perfect merchandise for families who want to share in the magic together here at Hollywood Studios” or whatever the fuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Since you asked, I actually found some old photos a few weeks back while clearing out large attachments to free space on my iPhone. Enjoy, but please respect my privacy beyond the photos. I realize I’m taking the risk sharing these but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not reuse these photos for any harassment of Mikey… these are just for you guys.

View attachment 963785View attachment 963787View attachment 963793
Thank you for sharing these very personal photos! You looked super cute as Cinderella! To see that you were with him when he filmed that video, makes me dislike him even more! I would have really enjoyed seeing BOTH of you. It would have made him more relatable & it would've made that video make more sense that he didn't go there by himself all dressed up, which I thought was super weird, but obviously now makes sense. :rolleyes: Very glad to see that you are living your best life now & you can feel some sort of "yay" watching karma bite his ass.

Reactions: 12

DonnyBergerStan

Chatty Member
Maybe I'm just cynical but can't help to notice this news of surgery and medical issues popping up around 10-days ahead of the new month, when Patreon subscriptions tend to expire.

Could very well just be a coincidence, but seems like it could just as much be a thoughtfully-timed coincidence?

Whatthevlog

During MK's live livestrean I tried to do some very light trolling. Mainly asking about Dave and what adventures they're going to be doing next. Michael avoided the questions. He started to read one, then stopped. He wouldn't even say Dave's name.

Who knows what's going on. TBD.

• Wow

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Michael's video today is titled with "Dapper Day 2021", his description is "Welcome to Dapper Day 2021! Today we are dressed in our dapper best to experience Epcot, World showcase and get back to Ale and Compass for Breakfast!", he ends his video saying, thank you for experiencing Dapper Day with him, yet he doesn't show ANYTHING, ANYTHING AT ALL, related to Dapper Day other than his own outfit. There was a meet-up, did he show it, NO. There was a pop-up shop at Beach Club, did he show it, NO. Do any of his viewers know what Dapper Day is based off this video, NO. Great content as usual, Michael. 🤛 🤛 🤛 🤛 🤛

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
Michael's video today about flying was pretty good. I learned how to get on and off the plane. You use the jetway, you don't climb up the landing gear. Good to know! Also, it's faster if you don't check baggage and just bring your clothes as carry on. I always thought that if you had carry on stuff, you had to fly with the luggage in the cargo hold. Boy, am I glad I watched. I think maybe some of the comments here are a bit rough.

• Haha

Claude4

VIP Member
Awe thanks for the compliment! 🥰 I am happy to say that I am in even better shape now: both physically and mentally/emotionally. As I said my Low self esteem and self love led me to settle for him and the crappy treatment… but I’m in a much better place, and even met my real Prince Charming. Maybe I’ll have a Disney proposal and he’ll be there all alone and stumble upon it and have an epiphany about how far he’s fallen 😂

After all the gaslighting he put me through it is good to see other people noticing the same things and affirming I wasn’t crazy. While I’m not one to wish the worst on someone, the karma is satisfying since I warned him this would inevitably happen if he didn’t change his ways.
Ha ha. DC Darling is our newly adopted baby sister and all of her new siblings want to punch Michael (and Dave just because) in the face.

• Haha
  • Heart
DC Darling if you are out there how about some end of year shit talk? Like the time Michael was cheap, lost his temper, talked shit about his parents, etc. We would all love to hear some trash talk.
Oh man… it’s been a while since I’ve been on here but my “Mikey-senses” were tingling. I can’t end your 2021 right, but I’m feeling 2022. Should we discuss the way he’d always trash his mom as the evil force
while daddy Kay was the good guy?! Talk about himself as gods gift to women? Or how desperate he was for people in the GS world to think he was older to earn respect… meanwhile I landed a job at the level he gave up on my own merits without a grandma pulling strings?!

Happy new year y’all!

• Heart
  • Sick
Lol at the FRE in-memoriam package of Michael's channel with a montage of the Glory Days of the last 5 years.

Shows how much he has changed. Starts with him as a normal person looking like a regular 20-30 year old enjoying Disney, then moved to waking his sister with only a towel incident, the swimming with sunglasses routine, and then the RuPaul drag race competitions with him now looking 40-50 with the goatee. I guess more fun, educational content as Michael puts it (aka Ted Talks) on the way next year.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Michael,

Please roll up the green screen, enjoy time with your mom (& maybe Dave) during the holidays, and take a hiatus from YouTube. You could have taken a run in your new shoes instead of making any of your recent videos. You claimed last year that you were going down to 4 videos a week to to focus on making your content better, but that just hasn't come to fruition. You are burnt out & we're burnt out hoping that you might make a decent video. Think of all the free time you will have now instead of spending so much time deleting comments. This hiatus will be good for everyone's mental health. Thank you!

-Your former fan (like, 5 years ago when you had passion for making videos)

Jw0082

This was a Give Kids the World Food Review video, with a hint of squealing: Michael felt the need to review a free Boston Market chicken sandwich. Of course, he "wouldn't go out of his way for it". :rolleyes: It's a FREE F-ing fast food sandwich! Who cares. Rating for a cotton candy ICEE - "Would definitely go out of my way for it...again, and again & again & again".🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛 He said it's the best cotton candy ICEE he's ever had. How many cotton candy flavored ICEE's has he had? I've personally never had cotton candy, and I'm pretty 500% sure that the ICEE company, a dispenser slushy, would taste exactly the same anywhere you get it, dumb ass.

He tried a free churro = "needs more sugar. That's just me!" 🤛 🤛 🤛 🤛 🤛
C'mon are you telling me that you weren't curious if a nationwide fast food restaurants chicken sandwich was worth leaving Disney property and taking valuable time out of your 10k + once in a lifetime family vacation? Shit I forgot where I was going with this. 🤣🤣. Oh yeah. I for one think Michael is doing an enormous service to all of us who want our once in a lifetime family vacation to be the absolute best. And if that means piling the family in a rental car, driving off property 30 minutes to a restaurant that's within driving distance from every home in America and eating a chicken sandwich because it's the best in the world then God damnit I'm going to do it. If Michael doesn't go out and try all these fast food restaurants that we've never tried because they're only to be frequented on a Disney vacation then who will? Tim Tracker? He's busy stuffing every hot dog within a 30 mile radius down his throat. Dave Kay? In terms of food critics he's bush league. Besides he's too busy making vlogs about his personal life which he isn't sure he's ready to show us but we may have already seen them even though he's not ready to make them. Michael is our only hope in terms of someone willing to give the public what we need. In terms of importance, I dare call him a hero. Look out Havoc. There's a new superhero in town. He's back, he's bad, he's manic, he's Michael Kay! He's settled into his large shirts and he's on a mission. And we should be thankful he's bringing us along for the ride.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Dave's latest video: I find it hard to believe that anyone would post that video (the silver lining of this criticism is its truth). He said that he needs to relax more, learn to enjoy his vacations more, take more time for himself. This guy does nothing, absolutely nothing. It is not apparent, therefore, wtf he's talking about. And he again threatened the viewer with making more content -- on the positive side, the silver lining here is that he's failing to follow through on that heinous threat.
He also said - in the midst of that rambling mess of nonsense - @3:09 - that it's been "difficult to travel" this past year of working this "new" job and that he "hasn't done a bunch of it."

Ummm... within the last year, didn't he go to Houston, Disney Dream cruise, Philadelphia, Vero Beach, San Jose, Dallas, and fucking Hawaii?
(and Houston was actually multiple times?)

I just can't with this imbecile. Total complete imbecile. 🤦‍♀️

🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛

Last edited:

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
1641274150868.png
1641274201613.png

What's more annoying than Michael's two finger point? Michael's two finger shhhhhhhhh. :poop::poop::poop:

• Haha