Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man… it’s been a while since I’ve been on here but my “Mikey-senses” were tingling. I can’t end your 2021 right, but I’m feeling 2022. Should we discuss the way he’d always trash his mom as the evil force
while daddy Kay was the good guy?! Talk about himself as gods gift to women? Or how desperate he was for people in the GS world to think he was older to earn respect… meanwhile I landed a job at the level he gave up on my own merits without a grandma pulling strings?!

Happy new year y’all!
We gotta hear about the gods gift to women. 🤣🤣. He's the most asexual man I've ever seen so this should be gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh man… it’s been a while since I’ve been on here but my “Mikey-senses” were tingling. I can’t end your 2021 right, but I’m feeling 2022. Should we discuss the way he’d always trash his mom as the evil force
while daddy Kay was the good guy?! Talk about himself as gods gift to women? Or how desperate he was for people in the GS world to think he was older to earn respect… meanwhile I landed a job at the level he gave up on my own merits without a grandma pulling strings?!

Happy new year y’all!
Thanks DCD. You made my New Year start off great. More dirt on what made mom an evil person PLEASE!

Reactions: 2
Thanks DCD. You made my New Year start off great. More dirt on what made mom an evil person PLEASE!
He definitely got the 'looking older' thing down. I know on his Tinder profile he said he's got more for us (everyone in the shirt drawer snickers every time he gets dressed). Narcissists often think they're the best thing since sliced bread.

Reactions: 4
Dumb ass Michael probably camped out for 2 hours to get this great spot to view fireworks.
1641051460230.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Michael's live stream video:

Michael said that he took time off to ensure that he made quality, fun videos. Basically admitted that his content has been horrible. While I agree with his self criticism about the low quality of his content, I disagree that the live stream was an improvement. Just more of the same "michael babbles" for filler nonsense.

Michael has returned to an old favorite: assuring himself that everything is ok and magical. I've never seen a guy try so hard to convince himself of something that is so obviously not true.

Michael likes his goatee, but he thinks that it is too hot for it this time of year in Florida. First, he barely has any growth and that growth is not holding any heat. Second, wtf, it's January in FL and it's the "cool" season. Sometimes January is even cold for people like me from New England -- tourists don't bring winter clothing with them to FL and 30 degrees in shorts is cold in FL or ME.

Michael threw in a few gratuitous shout outs to his own patriotism. Why is a Disney vlogger appealing to patriotism? It makes no sense in the context of a New Years party. As some dead English guy wrote in 1776 "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel." Seems to apply here.

Narcissists often think they're the best thing since sliced bread.
YES!!! In my history of dating toxic men before doing the work on myself to be more healthy, he was the only raging narcissist who was self aware of his behaviors in that regard. He would constantly tell me he was “testing me” and I failed this test or that test, mention his ability to mirror me, and talk about how I got too close to seeing behind the mask 🙄

As for thinking he was Gods gift to women, he would make sure to talk about how good he was at “snacking” and how nobody could do it like him. Bragged about his ability to transmit passion with a kiss and fulfill women’s desires. Honestly, I was rather inexperienced when I was with him, so he seemed great… now I can say I absolutely would not go out of my way for it. Let’s just say he’s equivalent to that infamous burger at Geyser Point;)

The evil mom narrative was huge… she was the reason we couldn’t be together because she wouldn’t accept a non-Jewish woman. She was overly controlling and manipulative and treated dad like tit. She was the reason the family had problems and the villain in every story… He even told me he wanted to move out and live with daddy Kay and get away from her. Funny how things have shifted since. I’m really convinced he made her look so bad to cover for his own issues and to put me down without making himself look like the bad guy.

Happy ending though… Like I said, I worked on myself: went to therapy, spent some time just being single, looked for the toxic things I kept gravitating to in men and faced it head on. Now I can really say I’ve ripped the mask off and see through him, and most of you do too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sad to say, they only happy ending Michael is going to see whilst in this line of work is going to be in a dark room in front of a computer screen. Too bad he's too dense to see that.

YES!!! In my history of dating toxic men before doing the work on myself to be more healthy, he was the only raging narcissist who was self aware of his behaviors in that regard. He would constantly tell me he was “testing me” and I failed this test or that test, mention his ability to mirror me, and talk about how I got too close to seeing behind the mask 🙄

As for thinking he was Gods gift to women, he would make sure to talk about how good he was at “snacking” and how nobody could do it like him. Bragged about his ability to transmit passion with a kiss and fulfill women’s desires. Honestly, I was rather inexperienced when I was with him, so he seemed great… now I can say I absolutely would not go out of my way for it. Let’s just say he’s equivalent to that infamous burger at Geyser Point;)

The evil mom narrative was huge… she was the reason we couldn’t be together because she wouldn’t accept a non-Jewish woman. She was overly controlling and manipulative and treated dad like tit. She was the reason the family had problems and the villain in every story… He even told me he wanted to move out and live with daddy Kay and get away from her. Funny how things have shifted since. I’m really convinced he made her look so bad to cover for his own issues and to put me down without making himself look like the bad guy.

Happy ending though… Like I said, I worked on myself: went to therapy, spent some time just being single, looked for the toxic things I kept gravitating to in men and faced it head on. Now I can really say I’ve ripped the mask off and see through him, and most of you do too.
Thanks DCD. I thought I couldn’t hate the fake Michael anymore than I do but I was wrong. Congrats on surviving and thriving! PS thanks for all the tea. It was delicious.

Reactions: 8
Podcasts are much more difficult than a vlog or livestream. You don't have a theme park or food to talk about and interact with. You have to plan out a podcast and make sure that you have enough content to fill time. Chances are his podcast will just regurgitate what he said on his blog. It will be redundant. Podcasts also usually take longer than you think to find an audience. If he does start a podcast, I predict it won't last long because it requires so much more work without quick rewards.
Well Legglife doesn't plan them out 100%, they said they think about the topic then just start taking about it. Maybe they have a few key points. I think Legglife needs a thread on here.

Reactions: 2

🤢. I'm sorry I asked. The thought of Michael "snacking" has turned me asexual. 🤣. My penis is now only for show.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Michael was up way past his bedtime last night, so unlike all of the other vloggers who got their New Years videos out right away this morning, he finally got his 17 minute video up late this afternoon. HOWEVER, THAT 2 WEEK BREAK DID HIM WONDERS, THIS VLOG WAS SO GOOD & ENTERTAINING!!!!🎆🎆🎆 Just kidding. It was the same crap as usual. Also, he carries a backpack with him everywhere & still can't pack himself a bottle of water. Should I call this a clickbait tattle post to be cool like the vloggers. LOL!

Edited to add his latest Patreon numbers which was at 230 at the end of December, NOW 207:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.