Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, Michael.

No, I don't feel guilty, nor do I think about these vloggers 24x7 - spending "energy" on vloggers (not "bloggers).

I just toggle between Tattle and my WFH job to get a chuckle here or there, or keep my sanity in between dealing with asshole clients.
Nothing more, nothing less. :ROFLMAO:
You sure are gatekeeping this thread hard for someone who claims to not care about sir spend energy on these bloggers. Don’t let this become a second WFH job since I hear the pay is pretty shite.

Umm... like I said, thanks for the intel.

But this doesn't sound like typical comments made on a gossip site, as you referenced. Especially from a newbie.

Imagine the good we could all do with this time? Instead we are all checking this forum and speculating.
I’m just saying that my time is worth a lot and that I sometimes feel guilty for spending so much time and energy on these bloggers.

It sounds like someone who jumped online to give intel and then kinda admonish the people who participate on said gossip site. ;)

That's probably why you're getting a bit of pushback. It's not rocket science. :ROFLMAO:
your first question was basically a set up for you to lord over me/act superior to me for paying for his patreon. So yeah I felt a bit defensive. Especially when you repeated your question as if I owed you an answer. Didn’t feel very welcoming to be honest.

So Michael did a clickbait thumbnail making it look like the video was about a day with his family, but NO. Another blabbering video telling people what to do. No thanks. Please take a longer break than a week. Take a century.

Edited to add a better watch (this is my favorite YouTube channel - homeless kitties):

Reactions: 5
You sure are gatekeeping this thread hard for someone who claims to not care about sir spend energy on these bloggers. Don’t let this become a second WFH job since I hear the pay is pretty shite.

your first question was basically a set up for you to lord over me/act superior to me for paying for his patreon. So yeah I felt a bit defensive. Especially when you repeated your question as if I owed you an answer. Didn’t feel very welcoming to be honest.

It's not gatekeeping; just simply engaging w/ you this morning based off your own words. No need to feel defensive; we challenge each other a lot on here w/ back-and-forths.

Some people are patreons because they like to hate-watch and gain intel - and are open about it and say so. That's why I asked when you said you weren't a fan but were a patreon sub. Just to know your reasoning.

You were the one who kinda skirted the question, then asked me if I was a fan, then asked / surmised why we're all here, then said we're wasting precious time, and that we could be doing "good" in the world instead of being here.

Whatever. This convo is going in circles now. :ROFLMAO:🥴o_O

Reactions: 6
Wow things got awkward in here, let’s move on!!

Not watched this bloke for a while. Do we think he has been on any dates lately? Any romance for the kay brothers?

Reactions: 4
It's not gatekeeping; just simply engaging w/ you this morning based off your own words. No need to feel defensive; we challenge each other a lot on here w/ back-and-forths.

Some people are patreons because they like to hate-watch and gain intel - and are open about it and say so. That's why I asked when you said you weren't a fan but were a patreon sub. Just to know your reasoning.

You were the one who kinda skirted the question, then asked me if I was a fan, then asked / surmised why we're all here, then said we're wasting precious time, and that we could be doing "good" in the world instead of being here.

Whatever. This convo is going in circles now. :ROFLMAO:🥴o_O
Well it feels like gatekeeping when the only feedback I’m getting are critiques on my typing skills/wording or questions about my motivations for gathering the information I’m trying to share.

Not trying to cause drama here. Just wanted to share some news since thing have been so dry as of late.

Reactions: 2
I use to be a fan of Michael kay and seeing his grifting ways makes it fun to talk tit seeing him decline in real time. However he is so boring lately no one even cares.

Reactions: 8
Well it feels like gatekeeping when the only feedback I’m getting are critiques on my typing skills/wording or questions about my motivations for gathering the information I’m trying to share.

Not trying to cause drama here. Just wanted to share some news since thing have been so dry as of late.
It wasn't your intel. It was everything you said afterwards. 🤦‍♀️

Moving on...

• Heart

keep bringing the intel. It would be funny if walking a 5 k hurt his foot or knee. I did watch a little of Michael’s video today and it was a rambling mess. My favorite Michael is “relaxing” Michael.
1640018132903.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So if Michael was talking about tests and possible surgery and then was seen in a mobility scooter on property AND now is saying he'll be on hiatus till New Year's Eve, what is really going on? I assume he lying about just needing to spend time with his family cause no way would he stop the grifting machine for the fam. Oh I wish some of you had some tea to spill on this.

So, let's rewind. @howdy85 Welcome to the board and thanks for sharing the information with us that you paid for on his Patreon. Very kind of you.

We may have different opinions but we are all basically united in our dislike for Michael and his content. He's the only one we should be judging, not each other. And yep, I'm fine with being judgmental about him and his channel. He's a self-proclaimed "public figure" and "Disney Enthusiast", with a monetized YouTube channel, merchandise, and a paywall set up for additional content. He has tried to create a brand of himself, but he doesn't allow even the smallest critique or suggestion. He deletes comments, shadow bans, and has appointed a small tribe of Kaykateers to also enforce his "praise only" policy.

And that's one of biggest issues with Michael - he is selling a product, his channel is a public, monetized site. But he controls and curates the comments to his liking. And that's just another version of fraud. Sure, it's his channel, but only allowing glowing comments isn't telling the whole picture and it's a lie. It's no different if amazon or yelp only allowed positive reviews - 5 stars only please! Plus, he brands himself as family friendly, but as a parent, I wouldn't want my kids watching a grown ass man frolicking around Disney pools by himself, or in a hot tub with his brother, or waking up his sister in a hotel room dressed in a towel only. o_O

Those of us who post regularly here are venting, sharing opinions, and just generally killing time. It's a gossip site, it's not meant to change the world.

Reactions: 19
keep bringing the intel. It would be funny if walking a 5 k hurt his foot or knee. I did watch a little of Michael’s video today and it was a rambling mess. My favorite Michael is “relaxing” Michael.
View attachment 934848
Ive seen drug addicts that look like younger 30 year olds than this guy. Holy cow! I'm 8 years older than this guy, spent my whole life working outside in the sun, and spent 17 years in a drunken drug addled stupor and I don't look anywhere close to as worn out as this permanent vacationer! I know they say that the sun ages you but this is extreme. I use pictures of him to drive home the importance of a proper diet and exercise to my son. Glad to say it's working. 🤣. So Michael is some good in the world. Looking at him really makes me glad I straightened out. I almost feel bad for him. Almost. If he just wasn't such a lying, deceitful, selfish cocksucker. But for all his bad attributes, it's Dave that I want to punch in the face more than anything.

So, let's rewind. @howdy85 Welcome to the board and thanks for sharing the information with us that you paid for on his Patreon. Very kind of you.

We may have different opinions but we are all basically united in our dislike for Michael and his content. He's the only one we should be judging, not each other. And yep, I'm fine with being judgmental about him and his channel. He's a self-proclaimed "public figure" and "Disney Enthusiast", with a monetized YouTube channel, merchandise, and a paywall set up for additional content. He has tried to create a brand of himself, but he doesn't allow even the smallest critique or suggestion. He deletes comments, shadow bans, and has appointed a small tribe of Kaykateers to also enforce his "praise only" policy.

And that's one of biggest issues with Michael - he is selling a product, his channel is a public, monetized site. But he controls and curates the comments to his liking. And that's just another version of fraud. Sure, it's his channel, but only allowing glowing comments isn't telling the whole picture and it's a lie. It's no different if amazon or yelp only allowed positive reviews - 5 stars only please! Plus, he brands himself as family friendly, but as a parent, I wouldn't want my kids watching a grown ass man frolicking around Disney pools by himself, or in a hot tub with his brother, or waking up his sister in a hotel room dressed in a towel only. o_O

Those of us who post regularly here are venting, sharing opinions, and just generally killing time. It's a gossip site, it's not meant to change the world.
I agree w/ all of this. And wasn't trying to start tit.

I even stated my initial question was an honest question. That was true. I then thanked the newbie for the response.

But when the very next comment started talking about precious time we've wasted, imagining all the good we could do, and instead we're checking a forum and speculating... yeah, I'll give you my BS radar went off immediately and yeah, I joked it was Michael. :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♀️

@Claude4, considering all the time you've spent making countless burner accounts on the brothers' channels, I would have thought you'd have my back when that comment was made. :ROFLMAO: Just kidding. You do you.

I agree w/ all of this. And wasn't trying to start tit.

I even stated my initial question was an honest question. That was true. I then thanked the newbie for the response.

But when the very next comment started talking about precious time we've wasted, imagining all the good we could do, and instead we're checking a forum and speculating... yeah, I'll give you my BS radar went off immediately and yeah, I joked it was Michael. :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♀️

@Claude4, considering all the time you've spent making countless burner accounts on the brothers' channels, I would have thought you'd have my back when that comment was made. :ROFLMAO: Just kidding. You do you.
Looking back at it, I’d probably make the same joke myself if our roles were reversed. I get it.

I appreciate you all. And your burner accounts😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.