Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that I’m low hanging fruit troll.
fWhWj1efSVWq5B9QjM6B6q6g=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

No doubt about it

If this is the new and exciting content/format you were hinting at, please press reset. 47 min of Dave is a channel killer.

Reactions: 9
It's a sad day when Dave's video seems more interesting than Michael's. The big question is: There is a split screen between Dave & Michael for the podcast/vlog, did they each film in their individual homes instead of filming next to each other??????????????? :rolleyes: This is just beyond lame.

I'm gonna give Dave some props here, 🥴 even though most of his Hawaiian adventure was wandering the streets, he still did more & saw more of Hawaii than the Trackers. Just sayin'.

Reactions: 5
That thumbnail of them in suits is so cringeworthy that I can’t even make myself open the video. Talk about shoot yourself in the foot.

Reactions: 5
Michael puts out another 47 min video featuring David. Evidently he is giving traveling tips on how to save money. Like eating off of wash clothes and playing Russian roulette with food poisoning. First 5 seconds—Dave doesn’t disappoint.
View attachment 966381
I gotta save this one on my lunch break so I can watch! How is Dave an expert on anything? We already saw the disaster that was the Hawaii vacation last year. I already know the life hacks he is going to recommend. Pester cast members at Aulani for free cups of water, eating food off of a hotel bath towel to save on paper plates, and just visiting malls in Waikiki and not doing any "tourist" activities to save money. TBD, we'll see, who knows...

Reactions: 4
From Michaels new “podcast”
Boredom is a part of it but Is Michael’s financial situation so dire that, even with the annual pass, he doesn’t want to go to the parks because the cost of food, drinks and genie/LL(god forbid he wait in line) is to prohibitive? It’s clear the gift cards have run dry

Reactions: 3
Dave's video with Michele and her first trip to Gatorland: Didn't watch. It's basically a video about Michele. That's not interesting content. That's Dave hoping his sister can spark some viewer interest. No thanks.

Michael interviewing David for travel hacks. No. Just no.

Reactions: 7
We only have 50 more posts before this thread will be locked.

DCD has given us a suggestion for naming the new thread. Anyone else?

We only have 50 more posts before this thread will be locked.

DCD has given us a suggestion for naming the new thread. Anyone else?
Michael and Dave #6. The final countdown. Because I have a feeling that we're not going to fill another thread about them. They're on life support.

Reactions: 7
Michael and Dave Kay #6: Making memories that no one watches anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just posted this on his new video, i'm sure it will be gone quickly:

I think you've officially lost me as a fan. We loved your trips to the park prior to moving to Florida. Content became stale and now you just record in a room and preach at us. Don't care at all for the direction you have gone.

Reactions: 11
Michael and Dave #6. The final countdown. Because I have a feeling that we're not going to fill another thread about them. They're on life support.
This is sad news 😭 😭 😭 But it looks like the family is pulling together to try to salvage Michael's video existence. Maybe they can squeeze another quarter of "content." But when your content consists of you interviewing your own brother (and your last name is not Cuomo) or your brother showcasing sis, it does seem that the "content" has run its course. 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️

Reactions: 2
Hot takes:
1. Watch Michael while he’s listening to people speak. A common trait of narcissists is that they inappropriately interject — as in, they don’t react during conversations in a natural way. You know how when you’re telling someone a story and they might nod or say “yeah” or “mhmm” or whatever? Narcissists can’t do this naturally because they lack empathy, so they have to guess, and it ends up being super awkward. Pay attention when he does this — it’s usually not happening at the natural places where one would expect it to.

2. I fail to see how Dave’s financial advice is in any way relevant to the theme of “making memories.” Oh wait, Michael just picked a vague set of Disney-esque buzzwords and put zero further thought into it.

3. He really did a terrible job launching the podcast. Took me a bit to even figure out that that’s what he was doing; I thought he was just doing video interviews for his channel. As far as I saw, there was no real announcement or plug, which is a strange approach unless his goal is for no one to understand what he’s doing.

4. He really just spent 45 minutes basically admitting that he only does Run Disney because he’s addicted to exclusive experiences and he wants the merch. He also mentioned having the Castaway Cay 5k medal while conveniently not mentioning that he never ran the damn thing; and this expert runner also had to ask his interviewee what PR means.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.