Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again! New thread and thanks to @Claude4 for the new title! Lots of great submissions!

TLDR: Michael limped through a 5K runDisney and claimed a Gold Medal. Dave has disappeared or entered the witness protection program.

Reactions: 15
Mikey was at MK yesterday, wearing Small Snowman Hat. Definitely not banned. Squealing it up. Wonder who is footing the bill on the park tickets nowadays for him, since his Patreon has slipped again.

Reactions: 3
Was he just there for the Christmas party? That's a hard ticketed event right so wouldn't need a park reservation on his annual pass to attend. Either he canceled his annual pass or he's booked up reservations for special days like Christmas and has no way to get in the park other than these special events.

Reactions: 2
Was he just there for the Christmas party? That's a hard ticketed event right so wouldn't need a park reservation on his annual pass to attend. Either he canceled his annual pass or he's booked up reservations for special days like Christmas and has no way to get in the park other than these special events.
It's a hard ticket event, and I bought a ticket also. The website said I also needed a reservation for that park on the same day, which I thought was odd. It's also an expensive ticket..$179 plus tax.

Reactions: 1
When last we saw our intrepid band of Florida Residents, Mike was going full divorced dad trying to "win" and show Disney just how good he's doing by driving 2+ hours to wander another part of Florida. He's also showing that he's "DOING GREAT NOT BEING MEDIA" anymore with such hits as, "Drone Over Beach looped a ton of times to music I didn't give credit to" and "Adult Man Wandering Celebration and Saving Tourists from Gators".

Dave bought a rental house that it is unclear if he's living in it FT or actually renting it. I'm sure the $3 he made on his latest hostage style video will certainly go to paying for the house.

Mama Kay has been (seemingly) fired at Mike's camera person and has been MIA for a bit.

What's next for our disappointment squad? Will Mike actually stick to training for runDisney runs? Will he get vaccinated? Will Dave get cast on a reality show and finally spill the Karlsberg secrets? Find out next time!

It's a hard ticket event, and I bought a ticket also. The website said I also needed a reservation for that park on the same day, which I thought was odd. It's also an expensive ticket..$179 plus tax.
Most likely, he bought this ticket months ago (just like signing up for the runDisney race) and wasn't going to let it go to waste.

Reactions: 9
Mikey was at MK yesterday, wearing Small Snowman Hat. Definitely not banned. Squealing it up. Wonder who is footing the bill on the park tickets nowadays for him, since his Patreon has slipped again.
236 OMG https://www.patreon.com/MichaelKay :poop: :poop: :poop:
I hate failing publicly. I've done it often.

On second thought, Michael may not know that it's a public failure:
300 Patrons!!!! Time for a big celebration! Once we reach 300 you are going to choose a future Disney Cruise!

• Wow
He's been over 300 several times, did he go on a cruise for each of those month? LMAO.

A smart creator could transition their big "whales" from Patreon to direct private donations but it is tricky as it wouldn't be automatic payments.
Yes. Only 22% of his stans have said bye bye in the last year. That vertical drop off at the beginning of every month shows how many stans nope the duck out.
1636488893145.jpeg

• Wow
Yes. Only 22% of his stans have said bye bye in the last year. That vertical drop off at the beginning of every month shows how many stans nope the duck out.
View attachment 856292
Great graph, I love graphs. Clearly stair stepping down, down, down since April. And the decline is accelerating (the steps are getting steeper).

Wow! Michael actually veered from his normal schedule to post his Very Merriest coverage today.

He posted his Very Merry After Hours Whatever the Hell It's Called video early.
aka I NEED TO TRY AND BE COMPETITIVE WITH MY PEERS AGAIN.

Scanning through:
HOLY FOCUS ISSUES
He's manic and back into Disney again. Let's wait for the next depressive dip
wtf.png

What's Mikey looking at? (Wrong answers only?)

ETA: god that hat must smell like literal tit

Reactions: 5

Scanning through:
HOLY FOCUS ISSUES
View attachment 856475

He's looking at a bison burger and dole whip.

• Haha

Scanning through:
HOLY FOCUS ISSUES
View attachment 856475

The budget for the Pulp Fiction Holiday Special is shockingly low.

• Haha
Oh gawd. The phony "oh my gosh" and "woo" repetitions on BTMR make me nauseous. And he said at least four times in less than a minute that the cocoa and snickerdoodle cookie are included. He's such a mess!

• Haha

Scanning through:
HOLY FOCUS ISSUES
View attachment 856475

A Magical Night Blossom is in the box or it could be Dave's head. TBD

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Scanning through:
HOLY FOCUS ISSUES
View attachment 856475

Looking at the moment he fucked up his Vlogging career

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Blinking hat and necklace, squealing and 2 finger pointing. You know Mickey (don’t tell Michael it’s actually a 4’ 10” to 5‘ tall female) is saying please leave me alone you freak.

1636497876237.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.