Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah i know people love to hate on michael. i mean thats why im here.

but when people say how disgusting his hairy chest is, as a guy that is very hairy, i cant help but be offended and a bit bothered. luckily i have a beautiful wife that doesnt mind my body hair, but i wish we could focus on things that make michael terrible that can be changed. his attitude, lack of ideas/content, his “fall from grace”, consistent lying, overindulgence in sugar/fatty foods, etc.

body shaming isnt really the way, in my opinion…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm a hairy dude. I'm not going to shade him for not manscaping.

I am going to shade him for the unkempt hair, inability to commit to either being clean shaven or with facial hair, and doughy body in the too-tight clothes. And for putting out videos like he's some kind of sex symbol. I'm all for body positivity, but there's being happy in your body and then there's thinking you're Ryan Reynolds.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ugh...that is so friggin NASTY!!! 🤮🤮🤮
How can we voteban claude4? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

yeah i know people love to hate on michael. i mean thats why im here.

but when people say how disgusting his hairy chest is, as a guy that is very hairy, i cant help but be offended and a bit bothered. luckily i have a beautiful wife that doesnt mind my body hair, but i wish we could focus on things that make michael terrible that can be changed. his attitude, lack of ideas/content, his “fall from grace”, consistent lying, overindulgence in sugar/fatty foods, etc.

I don't recall body shaming Michael, though I may have, but it's not something I do. BUT I think that a big part of the body shaming which shows up here comes from the fact that Michael often features his body, like that ridiculous picture clause4 posted where michael is going down a waterslide, but rather than show the slide, Michael shows us Michael as eye candy. He's even shown us Michael in the tub. :poop: That's just fucked up. If Michael could get an unrelated third party to repeatedly film his nudity, fine. But filming it himself is cringe max. The fact that michael thinks that planet earth wants to see his body shows extreme narcissism and very poor judgment. I think the point is not really body shaming, but more about commenting that michael is an ignorant ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I honestly don't see the comments about his hair as "body shaming."

It's more about how one presents themselves - and especially on camera.

You can have a hairy chest but have it properly maintained and / or trimmed back without random hairs sprouting up all over your shoulders - and back - that are in full view on camera. That is nasty. If you're going to be on camera - and especially in swim trunks showing off your 1/2 naked body - you need to be tuned into these things.

Both of the brothers need some help in understanding how they present themselves on camera often comes off as sloppy - Michael bulging out of too-small shirts and kids' caps, and going with ongoing 5 o'clock shadows with no desire to grow a beard. Dave w/ his sloppy bushy hair at times and weird, lopsided facial hair.

The thing is with Michael is that he thinks he's a modern-day lothario, akin to Lorenzo Lamas of the 80s. (obviously he's not)
And for that reason, he'll likely never realize he needs to pay attention to how he looks on camera to the average viewer.

(incidentally, I was one of the very few who was fine w/ him doing the 5K and didn't care what his time was. If he sticks w/ doing some exercise here or there - and it helps him to lose some of the obvious sugar-diet pounds he's put on that we've discussed, then that's great. And I can concurrently still think he's a piece of trash.)

Reactions: 7
I don't recall body shaming Michael, though I may have, but it's not something I do. BUT I think that a big part of the body shaming which shows up here comes from the fact that Michael often features his body, like that ridiculous picture clause4 posted where michael is going down a waterslide, but rather than show the slide, Michael shows us Michael as eye candy. He's even shown us Michael in the tub. :poop: That's just fucked up. If Michael could get an unrelated third party to repeatedly film his nudity, fine. But filming it himself is cringe max. The fact that michael thinks that planet earth wants to see his body shows extreme narcissism and very poor judgment. I think the point is not really body shaming, but more about commenting that michael is an ignorant ass.
true. looking at it that way i get it.

i definitely agree with the unshaven perpetual five o clock shadow. and squeezing into shirts that are obviously too small. both are unforgivable.

i guess i was just looking at the chest hair comments a different way, but i get what youre saying, makes sense.

Reactions: 1
I honestly don't see the comments about his hair as "body shaming."

It's more about how one presents themselves - and especially on camera.

You can have a hairy chest but have it properly maintained and / or trimmed back without random hairs sprouting up all over your shoulders - and back - that are in full view on camera. That is nasty. If you're going to be on camera - and especially in swim trunks showing off your 1/2 naked body - you need to be tuned into these things.

Both of the brothers need some help in understanding how they present themselves on camera often comes off as sloppy - Michael bulging out of too-small shirts and kids' caps, and going with ongoing 5 o'clock shadows with no desire to grow a beard. Dave w/ his sloppy bushy hair at times and weird, lopsided facial hair.

The thing is with Michael is that he thinks he's a modern-day lothario, akin to Lorenzo Lamas of the 80s. (obviously he's not)
And for that reason, he'll likely never realize he needs to pay attention to how he looks on camera to the average viewer.

(incidentally, I was one of the very few who was fine w/ him doing the 5K and didn't care what his time was. If he sticks w/ doing some exercise here or there - and it helps him to lose some of the obvious sugar-diet pounds he's put on that we've discussed, then that's great. And I can concurrently still think he's a piece of trash.)
How can people expect him to have a great time in the 5K when he is putting in so much time getting ready to join the PGA tour??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm more not okay with the sitting in the tub and waking his sister with a towel. He's the only one that would wear all that his fans give him even if the shirts came the wrong size. Is it comfortable tight clothing for me no but Tim likes his tight clothes so each their own. Dave is ridiculous and none of vloggers are presentable when it comes to attire and nicely put and if they are they still slob when eating.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Maybe it's more the idea of exposing your upper body in general? Unless you're a fitness influencer or something it seem somewhat inappropriate, no matter what level of body hair you have...

I believe that it's only body shaming if you're making fun of someone or judging their appearance and being critical of things they have no control over. As much as we don't like it, we are judged by our appearance first. I own my own landscape construction business which requires me to meet all kinds of different people. These people are inviting me into their homes and I am very critical of my appearance because I want to be sure I present myself in a professional manner. When I'm working in the field I get dirty and sweaty but when I go on estimates I make sure I'm showered, shaved, including any rogue back, shoulder hairs and the neck beard is cleaned up, I cut my hair once a week myself to keep it looking fresh in between trips to the barber, wear clean nice looking clothes and I always have a pair of brand new sneakers on. (that's my only vice) And I work my ass off exercising and staying in shape. That part is more for my dating life 😁. I wasn't always so concerned about my appearance but after a major lifestyle change I can say without question that's it's important. I'm treated differently by people, I'm taken more seriously, its helped me land a bigger percentage of my estimates and my dating life, forget about it. I've never had so many dates in my life! We can dislike it all we want but we live in a superficial world and it's never going to change. If there's something you don't like about yourself and you can change it, change it. I didn't like myself for 20 years. Alcoholism and drug addiction will do that, but I made a conscious decision that I wasn't going to live that way anymore and I changed. Was it hard? You have no bleeping idea how it was! I broke myself down to tears fighting back, repairing the damage I did not only to my body but my whole life. But I did it and I don't feel sorry for people who don't. Michael doesn't do anything that requires effort. That's why his channel is failing, that's why his health is failing, that's why his appearance is in the toilet, and it's why his mental health is deteriorating. Life is hard and you can fight and succeed or lay down and let life run you over. I laid down for 20 years. Until Michael toughens up and shows some fight and starts to really take a hard look at himself and realize that he doesn't have all the answers and maybe he isn't as great as mommy told him growing up he will never be more than what he is right now. And I think Michael is far to narcissistic to ever be able to do a serious moral inventory. I know it was hard for me to admit I was a loser and a failure the way I used to live my life. Once I learned to be humble and admit I needed to change everything started coming together. I doubt Michael will ever reach that point. This isn't the end of his downward spiral. Not if continues to surround himself with ass kissing yes man and women. He still refuses to acknowledge that he needs to change anything. That's how you know you can tell that you're dealing with a sick mind. And his mother of all people should recognize it and get him the help he needs. Because he doesn't possess the skills to do it himself. His parents failed him growing up and for that I feel bad for him. Where he looses me is when he blocks out everyone trying to give him the advice he desperately needs to hear. It's his narcissistic personality that refuses to acknowledge and his ego is what's going to finish him off. Thank you for listening to my TedTalk. Haha

Reactions: 13
Wow, congratulations are turning your life around. You are an inspiration. Take note Michael.

Reactions: 2
Did bleeping Oprah come in here to tell us what is off bounds in their opinion because their offended?

For fucks sake leave the thread. People talk tit about his size because he consistently said he’s going on a diet to just show him shoveling food in his mouth all the time.

He’s glutenous on camera and parades are different restaurant, treats, and shakes and we are making an observation on just how unhealthy a disney diet is.

The chest hair is disgusting too. 🤮

…also I never heard of a man being offended by peoples opinions on chest hair? The duck is that

Reactions: 3
I’m just going to leave this here:

My problem with his pool antics has nothing to do with his looks. He could be ripped and waxed and it would still be inappropriate for him to do his weird half-naked aquatic montages in disney pools for disney vlogs. I want to know why his stans want to see that crap and why he thinks it’s a good idea. Is it to show that the pools are enjoyable? We know how pools work, Mike. You can show the pool area without showing us your area.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

My problem with his pool antics has nothing to do with his looks. He could be ripped and waxed and it would still be inappropriate for him to do his weird half-naked aquatic montages in disney pools for disney vlogs. I want to know why his stans want to see that crap and why he thinks it’s a good idea. Is it to show that the pools are enjoyable? We know how pools work, Mike. You can show the pool area without showing us your area.
Those underwater Esther Williams-like antics are so cringe. I agree. It's totally weird.

Reactions: 5

If ripped like a muscular then people would say nothing. I don't think we've come across a muscular ripped vlogger to hate yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.