Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GroovyChick

As much as I think Marnie’s a twat and Rox often looks a bit vacant, it doesn’t sit right with me when strangers on the internet try to diagnose anyone’s child as being ‘autistic’ or ‘on the spectrum’.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
In case you guys didn’t knoorr a have a bladda condition and Rox and my new born Sox are at me Mams for the weekend , Casseeeeey a have a bottle of piss ere put it down the drain and drive us ta Costa wud yewwww

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Zebsquad

But why have another child when you barely take care of the one you already have 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She barely interacts with him, Rox looks so bored all the time.

Reactions: 28

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Irrelevant but can everyone remember marnies intro line on gs: Im a natural beauty, real boobs, real hair.
That aged well, 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Marnie’s story: “Heartbroken 💔” about Azaylia.
2 seconds later: instantly continues posting day out at zoo. Hardly heartbroken then really Marnie.
I get they’ve taken Rox out and they want to make sure he’s having a nice day, but you don’t need to actually post hundreds of photos and videos after claiming to feeling heartbroken 🤔 I don’t know, it just seems insincere to me.

Reactions: 25

Twinklestar

Marnie Simpson #3 ‘surprise’ pregnancy, clingy Casey & no more bleu - guess the boobs rumour was true

• Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
I wonder how fast she will book a holiday for her and Casey after all this and not even bother taking Rox, she’ll claim she needed the break after lockdown 🤣
When her and Casey split for 16 hours she was on her stories saying she’s buked and paid for 3 holidays for her and Rox! Can’t wait for them to never happen!

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Tattle literally guesses everything 😂 Marnie hasn’t put anything on insta but just seen coral do a story

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Was that when she kept doing stories really close to her face and kept saying she’s booked 3 holidays and they were moving house?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Kindred_

VIP Member
when her and Casey split and she was posting the houses she was viewing and they were mansions with pools. I’m more than underwhelmed by this house 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

OrcaRed

VIP Member
I agree I was literally just about to post the same , if someone told me they thought my child was on the spectrum I think I’d be insulted it’s quite cheeky🥴
why would you be insulted lol?

This site is all about speculation and stuff though no? I said it but I did also say it may just be a phase and also it could be due to Casey and Marnie being hands off but it’s noticeable and they film/post him for the public to view but there’s no harm or malice in it especially not from me.
I don’t know why people are acting like you said anything in malice. It’s literally autism it isn’t a bad or dirty word. It’s just seeing the world differently.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23