Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bethanybee

Chatty Member
I do feel for the family….seems like casey has introduced a very toxic person into their lives with dating marnie. I have followed them all for a long time, the brothers were always very close before she came on the scene. I don’t see casey much with the extended family like I do with chet/helen. Marnie probably doesn’t want him being away from her for more than 5 mins so he won’t be at her beck and call while she lazes about in bed barking orders at him.

Reactions: 18

Noodles5

Chatty Member
Omg I can't believe they announced the pregnancy be4 they have had a scan. I found out my babys heart stopped on my 12 wk scan.

• Sad
  • Heart

Jazzyjeff1989

Ew have I really just watched her try and tell people that who ever gives her those dodgy looking vitamins that whoever supplies them can cure non verbal children?! I then go in his page and see oh yes apparently he can cure autism………… that needs reporting straight away. Absolute douche canoe of a woman.

I’ve reported to ASA

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

RedTiger

VIP Member
She has literally used the house advert pictures so anyone can google image search and get the full address and proper layout. Is she actually insane? Does she have to brag that much she compromises their safety? I am actually shocked at how thick this girl is.

• Haha

Vik82

I feel like a lot of these comments on here are wrote by Marnie herself yano ... Marnie never wanted to move until Chet and Helen got a new house she always has to be one above and copies .., and gets her sly little digs in.. where as Helen and Chet generally seem happy for marn an case... love the way Helen never splashed out on a big fancy daft car for her first car .. just a normal run around for her and the kids.. staying in her own lane and happy and humble not like Marnie who acts like a jealous spoilt brat ...poor Casey just does as he is told ... least Chet has got something about him

Reactions: 17

quinzel

VIP Member
Read the room Marnie? Look at what some families are dealing with and you’re bragging about your new home and it’s ‘interia’. She is so out of touch with reality and really quite thick.

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Imagine being pregnant and your biggest concern is magazine deals and sharing posts 🙄 I swear it’s just a source of income for them…. It’s not like they ever have rox anyway

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Definitely pregnant . You can see in the photos that Sophie has put up. Most boring person ever. She spent about 10 minutes talking about bottled water. No the wonder Rox looks bored to death constantly

• Haha

OrcaRed

VIP Member
It comes to something when Marnie is more stable than Charlotte. Embarrassing that Charlotte is in her 30s and acting like a 18 year old girl.

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
She's answered a question about whether there's beef with Charlotte & Chloe but is blocking anyone who asks about Helen & Chet. Something must've gone down then.

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
Those two are seriously the laziest parents going… Days ago she posted him getting that car set thing and considering they mostly lounge around the house, they still haven’t put it together. Then on her story she’s saying “is your dad gonna put it together?” And I’m sure he said something like “oh nanna’s here” as if that means he’ll get a break or something, like your child goes nursery and when he’s not there you’re sending him to grandparents or they’re coming to you so you get help; yet you can’t spend half an hour putting together a toy for your child? It annoys me as parents who have to work for a living still manage to do little things like that for our kids, even when we’re exhausted and these two who post a few ads and then spend half the day in Costa act like parenting is so hard! I really hope they aren’t having another child as they’re so hands off with one much less.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

RedTiger

VIP Member
The new house doesn’t look any special or different really. Just another plain boring expensive new build.

EmaE

Has she actually ever said what her bladder condition is or is it ket bladder ?

• Haha
  • Angry

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Aw guuyysss I’m so proud of Marnie that she’s finally well enough to make Rox an Instagram. It’s so sad that her bladdaa condishun has stopped her from doing something so important to a child’s life 🥴

• Haha

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
She’s always been the best looking girl on Geordie Shore
It’s like saying she’s the best of a bad bunch. I don’t think any of the girls on Geordie Shore were particularly good looking, bless them. Marnie looks absolutely TERRIBLE now though. She’s also not a very nice person.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
She sickens me her focus next year is getting her hair dyed and boobs done. Not the fact she will have a newborn child and we have people on here who would give anything to have children. She is a prick

• Sad