Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking for companies who wanna collaborate (give them freebies) pair of bleeping cheap skates!

Reactions: 6
E386ED4B-6E39-4339-944F-129E495B310B.png

surely you’d be embarrassed doing such a blatant beg like this 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Why would she need trainers, she is permanently horizontal.
Maybe donate the trainers she gets to a charity…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That is soooo skanky. She is literally rich and begging for free things non stop. If you can afford a nice big house you can buy your own bloody trainers.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Slide into the DMs!! I’ll have no respect for the companies that do!
think of the moving company clearing out her make up room.. FOR FREE!

Reactions: 6
I dunno why any company would want Marnie to represent them! What does she actually do? She’s barely on tv now and seems kind of irrelevant along with the other gs girls. Casey was famous for about 5 minutes

Reactions: 13
That is soooo skanky. She is literally rich and begging for free things non stop. If you can afford a nice big house you can buy your own bloody trainers.
This is why all these influencers are rich it’s because they beg for all this free stuff look at mrs hinch she was getting free food it’s quite sad for struggling people who would appreciate it more.

Reactions: 8
I swear a few days ago on her stories she said she was seeing Charlotte this week? I presumed it was for her live show? Guessing she bailed again!!

Reactions: 5
I swear a few days ago on her stories she said she was seeing Charlotte this week? I presumed it was for her live show? Guessing she bailed again!!
To be fair to her I’m not surprised that live show looked absolutely tragic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.