Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same about the tango ice blast machine. I also think she must like the speculation. Why can’t she just google it herself or find a local company herself instead of trying to ask insta for a free one? 🤔
Because she is probably skint and knows she can get one #gifted

Reactions: 1
Also bit rich Marnie sharing Nicola McLean’s post about people promoting get skinny quick campaigns. I agree it’s terrible but Marnie keeps sharing that Life of Dan B shite which to me does not seem genuine at all.

Reactions: 6
Am I misunderstanding the rules?! How can she get her eyebrows done? I thought those businesses were closed until 12th?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Most likely someone in one of her various support bubbles. It’s what all the influenzas say
Your not allowed to offer services or be paid for close contact services while in your bubbles (or bubbles with these people), I bet it’s a ‘filming essential’

Reactions: 3
She says shire so weird! There’s also a billion soft plays here, just go to one, don’t need a gifted visit

Reactions: 3
“Little baby boy has his first shoot today” what we thinking guys, pregnancy announcement?

Reactions: 5
I can’t actually deal 🤣🤣🤣 few days ago “can’t stand people that use their kids as props”... today they’re taking him to a modelling agency?! Am I missing something 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are honestly so thick 🤣 cracks me up big time because they don’t realise it at all

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.