Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Idk88

VIP Member
Been lurking on this thread for some time and seeing the baby talk on here the past few weeks. Just seeing Casey's story immediately I thought they're at a doctor's of some sort to have a mask on and the eye emojis. Did some research and.... it's the same clinic they went to on Geordie OGs. So definitely a family/baby photoshoot they did the other day. Announcement pending

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Had to laugh at her saying she’s too busy to do a typical day with Rox on her stories!!
no hun you couldn’t because you wouldn’t have a clue what Casey does on a typical day with your son 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Is Casey serious with his video about not giving friends freebies when his whole house interior and car and clothes and kids clothes are begged for and taken for free? What a dick

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Kindred_

VIP Member
I can’t work out this photo 😖 is she sat on the stairs? But why is her leg like that and where is the other one??! Is she meant to look like a weird little ghost girl?
F7C2F7C2-87C3-4B26-BBEE-DD1A69048E02.jpeg

but it’s not bad editing guys she’s just brightening up her Instagram ok!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Hootero

Chatty Member
Her manager Craig Johnson looks like a tanned testicle. I wonder if his Mother is proud of him and his ‘job’ - making thick people, with absolutely 0 talent, or compassion something to aspire to?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

RedTiger

VIP Member
I can’t believe Marnie caused loads of drama then just drops Rox off at Caseys parents so she can have a day of napping. Unfair for her to put his parents in the middle of everything, the only reason shes nice to them is because she needs her free babysitters all the time. She would happily stop them seeing Rox if she didn’t need them.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

That’sOk

VIP Member
I really don’t think social services would be involved at all as that’s very extreme. Although they may both be lazy as fuck the child is at no serious risk of harm or death we would hope.

That being said he shouldn’t have another child as you can see her heart is not in it. Some people are not made for parenthood and that’s fine. But she needs to suck it up and be a hands on mother to rox before having anymore as kids are a full time commitment which she doesn’t seem to have grasped.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I don't understand the logistics though, how will casey carry both rox, new baby and marines piss pot. 😬
Rox will move in with marnies mum, new baby will be put on a different floor somewhere in the house while they set up the insta for it, and Casey can carry 2 piss pots

• Haha

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
I can’t actually deal 🤣🤣🤣 few days ago “can’t stand people that use their kids as props”... today they’re taking him to a modelling agency?! Am I missing something 😂🙈

• Haha

RedTiger

VIP Member
That is soooo skanky. She is literally rich and begging for free things non stop. If you can afford a nice big house you can buy your own bloody trainers.

• Angry