Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Marnie Simpson #3 we really made it to another one?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Marnie Simpson #3 ‘surprise’ pregnancy, clingy Casey & no more bleu - guess the boobs rumour was true

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So casey calls Dario and his girlfriend auntie and uncle but falls out with Rox’s ACTUAL auntie and uncle :unsure:

Reactions: 7
Pathetic if so. I’m starting to believe they cause drama just to have a bit of excitement in their otherwise dull life

Reactions: 6
So a question- I saw them (minus Rox) today in the supermarket. I know the whole gang were flouting lockdown anyway, but why no masks, ever, any time I’ve seen them in there?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So a question- I saw them (minus Rox) today in the supermarket. I know the whole gang were flouting lockdown anyway, but why no masks, ever, any time I’ve seen them in there?
Marnie had a green lanyard for her dry skin 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
That annoys me as my 8yr old has to wear a face mask to school now in Ireland and these idiots just don’t care 🤬

How are they going to manage going away with a toddler when they can't even have him for a full week at home. No nursery on holiday Hun.. unless they are taking her mum

Reactions: 7
Poor Rox going to be stuck with them two sunbathing and lounging around as usual. Whilst back in England all their family and the children celebrating together for Xmas. Nobody to babysit Rox so his going to be so miserable I bet. 😔 Edit: I feel like Marns is doing this out of spite, and showing off.

Reactions: 11
Would much rather be spending Christmas in England with all my family than jetting off to another country!! She fell out with everyone so now has to flee to the Middle East to have a half decent Christmas :LOL: poor Rox will be totally left to fend for himself

Reactions: 12
Thant gorgeous house is a dream for Christmas celebrations! Id never leave it at this time of year if it was mine.

Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for Casey, you could tell he loved having Chet there at the beginning and he was always taking Rox round to play with Ocean and Elvis and it is so so so obvious that this is Marnie and I can imagine she’s a right spiteful cow and Casey is clearly scared to go against her and risk losing everything

Reactions: 12
With restrictions happening all over airports etc
And with the new varient going and she been pregnant would she not be scared incase get it like or stuck there..

Reactions: 9
With restrictions happening all over airports etc
And with the new varient going and she been pregnant would she not be scared incase get it like or stuck there..
She’s a full on covid denier and can just resume all her old ads if she gets stuck somewhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.