Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love to say we all called it 😂. Can’t believe they’re having another when they barely do anything with Rox, bloody hell!

Reactions: 11
I remember her posting holding him for the first time after he was born but it was a few weeks after maybe even months. But all trace of Rox has been removed from her insta
That’s just childish, whatever has gone on it’s nought to do with the bairn

Reactions: 7
I imagine marnie to be the type to force them to take the pic down. Casey really needs a backbone for xmas

Reactions: 12
So this is the start of her moaning even more. It will be a hard couple of months for us to endure her 😴 Also I wonder if this pregnancy caused the fight between her and Helen/Chet. Rox wasnt even at Oceans birthday party last weekend.

More work for the slave soft casey whilst she sits and does nothing she can’t even look after Rox as it is

Reactions: 6
Just watched her story. Sorry i haven't been active, i couldn't tell yas and was so sick. Yeah couldn't tell anyone because of the magazine deals. Another pot of money she's growing.

She even admitted it that her mum has him every Sat night so she gets a break 😂😂😂😂 a break from what?!

Reactions: 13
I know someone who's sisters don't speak at all now due to their husbands falling out and the once close cousins are now estranged and no longer acknowledge eachother when they see one another. Its very sad

It must be very upsetting for Chet and Caseys parents and sister

Reactions: 8
Rox looks thrilled as per usual. I remember someone saying that they mentioned to Casey that he may be autistic and that he deleted it. Absolutely nothing wrong with having autism and he shows so many signs of it but they just want the perfect child in their eyes. Not that there is perfection of course. Poor kid I feel for him every time I see him

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Rox looks thrilled as per usual. I remember someone saying that they mentioned to Casey that he may be autistic and that he deleted it. Absolutely nothing wrong with having autism and he shows so many signs of it but they just want the perfect child in their eyes. Not that there is perfection of course. Poor kid I feel for him every time I see him
rox is exactly how my little boy was at his age. apart from my little boy is still non verbal.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
rox is exactly how my little boy was at his age. apart from my little boy is still non verbal.
Yeah he’s just obsessed with cars and animals not much else and then he stares vacantly a lot/is in his own world.

I reckon they’ll never acknowledge it unless a health care professional like a health visitor or someone flags it up. Then it’ll be 100 stories of how hard it is for her to juggle a new baby and Rox being on the spectrum with constant lip smacking of course 🙄. Maybe it’s just a phase but even just little things like, I’ve not seen them mention modelling again and their shoot is evidence of why honestly… he’s looking far off into the distance.

• Sad
I feel like all Marnie and Casey care about how many people congratulated them so they can repost to show off how “popular they are” and also having a cute baby for the gram. Ohh and money for magazine deal. Poor baby will be ignored just like Rox 😩

and I predict Ellun will definitely be pregnant next year. I know she said she was hoping for a summer baby so she’s already missed the boat this year 😆 maybe she’s mad at Marnie for beating her to it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like all Marnie and Casey care about how many people congratulated them so they can repost to show off how “popular they are” and also having a cute baby for the gram. Ohh and money for magazine deal. Poor baby will be ignored just like Rox 😩

and I predict Ellun will definitely be pregnant next year. I know she said she was hoping for a summer baby so she’s already missed the boat this year 😆 maybe she’s mad at Marnie for beating her to it?
Helen and cheat already said when they did a Q&A a couple weeks ago that they think they’ll start trying this time next year

Reactions: 1
I read that Marnie and Casey were shocked. Surely someone who was that terrified of what another pregnancy would do to their bladder would be more careful.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.