Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice she has done her stairs the EXACT same as Alex and Olivia Bowen.

Reactions: 9
Same here.. but then I don't have kids which probably makes it a bit more fun.. who knows, I don't get the appeal!
Neither do I my local one is £20 to walk round when it's cold etc for 1 pumpkin 😭🙃 and a fiver for a extra one like I don't get it when I can go to Asda for free and get one for £2

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Neither do I my local one is £20 to walk round when it's cold etc for 1 pumpkin 😭🙃 and a fiver for a extra one like I don't get it when I can go to Asda for free and get one for £2
I have a kid but we won’t be doing that, what a dear do!

Reactions: 2
I’m bringing mine to a pumpkin patch it’s a fiver in and a bit of fun for the kids 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s also a small local place so shop local and all that😂

Reactions: 3
Same, annoys me how they idolise him also I mean he’s a fairly cute child sure but I mean all you have to do is scroll on Instagram and you’ll see a million pages with stunning children it’s not really a novelty but every minute it’s “how stunning is Rox?!” Like you’re overdoing it now hun 😂
And don’t get me wrong I have kids and I adore my children and know they’re gorgeous but am I gonna post every 5 minutes about their eye colour or do they look like me or their dad or how cute is my kid?! They have no substance and that’s the reason really, her and Casey are as bland as planks of wood…

Reactions: 14
I’m starting to wonder if she is pregnant or just effing with us lol. She is such an attention seeker so maybe she isn’t pregnant

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.