Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insta really need to cap the story uploads in a day. It does get excruciatingly boring. Marnie is so boring and I’m a little baffled at her need to constantly chat tit on her stories too. It’s literally constant.

Reactions: 12
I always start to flick through her stories then see how many there are and not bother. How can she have that many stories every day of her just chatting absolute shite? She’s just so boring!

Reactions: 8
Casey had in his story the other week a quote saying sick of people using their baby as a tool or something along this lines on Instagram and next week their kid has one. The two of them are walking contradictions and seem like the most boring self obsessed people ever. They are made for each other. I still can’t get over how Rox starrrr just completely ignores them especially marnie he just sits there with his dummy constantly in and doesn’t even look at them just stares at the tv the poor kid and bow they are pumping him out

Reactions: 7
How’s she still in bed. Casey must get up with Rox every day she’s got him completely wrapped around her finger. She’s such a lucky witch I hate it.

Reactions: 4
Marnie’s story: “Heartbroken 💔” about Azaylia.
2 seconds later: instantly continues posting day out at zoo. Hardly heartbroken then really Marnie.
I get they’ve taken Rox out and they want to make sure he’s having a nice day, but you don’t need to actually post hundreds of photos and videos after claiming to feeling heartbroken 🤔 I don’t know, it just seems insincere to me.

Reactions: 25
2 seconds later: instantly continues posting day out at zoo. Hardly heartbroken then really Marnie.
I get they’ve taken Rox out and they want to make sure he’s having a nice day, but you don’t need to actually post hundreds of photos and videos after claiming to feeling heartbroken 🤔 I don’t know, it just seems insincere to me.
I saw this and thought the same thing. So many influencers are posting about this and then posting ads or general stuff about their day. So sad.

Reactions: 12
I’ve just said the same on a different thread, so many people posting about Azaylia and then just carrying on like normal. Maybe I’m over sensitive but I’ve felt sad all day and wouldn’t carry on that way on social media even if it was my “job”

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Same story with a few z listers so I have discovered.:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Have no idea what is going on with her lips at the moment never seen lips like them they are such an odd shape . Like there is no corners to them. They are indescribable. She’s such a mess she has the worst style I have ever seen. A lazy style,suits her down to the ground

Reactions: 6
What is she going on about in her stories from this morning? Every time I click on one it’s “urrrrrrm. Sooooo. Yeah. Slobbers tongue. Swallows. Smacks lips together. So yeah.”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know who’s she’s probably talking about? Because I’m sure she is shading someone in particular but she’s making out like it’s lots of girls doing this “real” posts

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know who’s she’s probably talking about? Because I’m sure she is shading someone in particular but she’s making out like it’s lots of girls doing this “real” posts
Omg like wtf she's as fake as duck.. she never shows herself without a filter but
I've seen Holly, Vicky & Charlotte dawson showing real to insta pics. At least when there showing real they are real looking and more relatable. But her she ant

Love her new hair I must admit. Really suits her. She really looks like Holly now though

Reactions: 1
Omg like wtf she's as fake as duck.. she never shows herself without a filter but
I've seen Holly, Vicky & Charlotte dawson showing real to insta pics. At least when there showing real they are real looking and more relatable. But her she ant
The only reason she’s having that rant at all is because she knows she’s the opposite of real. She’s trying to make it sound like ‘oh let people be and do what they wanna do’ but she edits her pictures and is never on her story without a filter so much that she’s just getting annoyed now that other people are highlighting what she does. It’s hardly body positive to be hiding and distorting what you look like that much, and I do think she was always a pretty girl but very insecure and I don’t think she has a leg to stand on trying to make herself out to be body positive and just let people be etc

Omg who remembers when she uploaded a lingerie photo a few months ago and had edited it to high heaven, so much so that all the comments were making fun of her and she was absolutely RAGING on her stories saying all she did was white out the background 🤣🤣 I just went to find it and she’s deleted it!!! Pot kettle black Marnie!

• Haha
She’s pissed off that the “real” photo is still fake because it could have taken a 100+ before that one. Well obviously.... just because it’s real doesn’t mean they can’t pick the best of a bad bunch.

Reactions: 3
She’s such a hypocrite, posts this big rant about the real vs fake posts, then hours later likes the latest real vs fake post from holly hagan and comments beautiful on it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s such a hypocrite, posts this big rant about the real vs fake posts, then hours later likes the latest real vs fake post from holly hagan and comments beautiful on it 🙄
She also posted Helens pic saying how amazing she looks after two kids.... but in yesterday’s rant she said every single girl edits or use filters in their photos or chooses 1 out of 100 bad photos 🤦‍♀️ like which one is it Marns?! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.