Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she posted this on her stories. The “steal her thunder” comment just proves that’s all Marnie thinks about. She comes off as type of girl that gets jealous over anything and wants all limelight on her. Edit to add.. I know this is of Kim K. But I thought it was funny how Marns only speaks about stealing someone’s thunder as it’s so relatable in her life
15F5DD9A-01A2-4A10-9AB1-3B2758E3AF8B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Irrelevant but can everyone remember marnies intro line on gs: Im a natural beauty, real boobs, real hair.
That aged well, 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Marnie seems really confused. Is kim not allowed to have friends and potentially date? How are Pete and travis comparable 😂. Feel like she must be the issue between Chet & Helen if she thinks someone having a friend is stealing the thunder. Extremely odd.

Reactions: 14
Marnie seems really confused. Is kim not allowed to have friends and potentially date? How are Pete and travis comparable 😂. Feel like she must be the issue between Chet & Helen if she thinks someone having a friend is stealing the thunder. Extremely odd.
It’s probably that kourtney got engaged so this year is ‘her year’ for news. Imagine not be allowed to do anything cause one of your friends did something else first

It’s probably that kourtney got engaged so this year is ‘her year’ for news. Imagine not be allowed to do anything cause one of your friends did something else first
That's like saying Kylie is pregnant again so none of the rest of them can do anything this year. Cleared it up for me that Marnie is the issue

Reactions: 10
So she posted this on her stories. The “steal her thunder” comment just proves that’s all Marnie thinks about. She comes off as type of girl that gets jealous over anything and wants all limelight on her. Edit to add.. I know this is of Kim K. But I thought it was funny how Marns only speaks about stealing someone’s thunder as it’s so relatable in her life View attachment 875665
tbf marnie is just saying what everyone else is

Reactions: 2
I have a friend like this she says one girl constantly copies her & gave out duck when she took her child to see Santa and posted the photo because she did it first 🙄🙄
I had to remind her every child goes to see Santa 😂

• Haha
Anyone notice that Talia (Aaron's new gf / she's awful) always likes Helens posts. Reckon this is some sort of sly dig at Marnie

Anyone notice that Talia (Aaron's new gf / she's awful) always likes Helens posts. Reckon this is some sort of sly dig at Marnie
New girlfriend 😂, they've been together since what 2018? They've got two kids together 😂 I doubt she cares about Marnie enough

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She seems very very insecure and Jealous type she seems so jealous of everyone it’s sad really shows how unhappy she is with her life to even be bothered about other people..
I’ve been blocked by marnie for asking why Rox didn’t go to oceans party 😂😂

Reactions: 4
oh I bet she does 😂
hahaha yes I bet she does.Imagine she's the stalker type scrolling through his phone wondering what the f he's doing all week while she's home looking after his kids and mopping his kitchen floors 😂 she even got all the fillers like Marnie did

New girlfriend 😂, they've been together since what 2018? They've got two kids together 😂 I doubt she cares about Marnie enough
theyve broken up that many times I've lost track

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How does marnie have the audacity to share that not donate herself??

I’m pretty certain kris has made this whole Kim k and Pete thing be out in the open as damage control from the travis Scott gig. She will probs be thinking of Kylie with her being pregnant not needing the stress. Marnies a nutter though, I can imagine she just hates Helen as she’s more likeable than her

How petty if it's about Coral 😂 she's been around Helen and Chets the past few weekends bit late to be calling her two faced lol. I thought Dario as well but he's been around Helen and Chets abit too recently although he didn't look that comfortable with Chet filming him the other night but he rarely ever looks comfortable whenever someone films him 😅

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.