Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that when she kept doing stories really close to her face and kept saying she’s booked 3 holidays and they were moving house?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
the sister seems to get on with casey marnie chet and Helen…unless she’s fallen out with casey and marnie would she really post without them being ok with it? But then I doubt she’d post at all if she had fallen out with them like she didn’t with the first pregnancy

the sister seems to get on with casey marnie chet and Helen…unless she’s fallen out with casey and marnie would she really post without them being ok with it? But then I doubt she’d post at all if she had fallen out with them like she didn’t with the first pregnancy
I think the sister was a witch to Rox she didn’t acknowledge him for almost a year of his life it was all Ocean! Find is super weird every time Marnie is pregnant Ellun falls out with her. She reeks of jealousy to me

Reactions: 4
I think the sister was a witch to Rox she didn’t acknowledge him for almost a year of his life it was all Ocean! Find is super weird every time Marnie is pregnant Ellun falls out with her. She reeks of jealousy to me
Coral wasn't a witch to Rox. She wasn't speaking to Marnie or Casey. Or maybe they weren't speaking to her.

She did fall out with them during the first pregnancy. Helen, Chet, Coral & Marnie, Casey weren't speaking until after Rox was born. He was a few weeks old before Coral met him.

Reactions: 5
You don’t know it’s Helen that’s fallen out with her 😂 If anyones jealous it’s usually Marnie, hence the falling out when Helen was pregnant with ocean. The issue is clearly Marnie as Casey was going round to the house many times when Marnie was filming.
Also coral falling out with Marnie and Casey when Helen was pregnant makes it clear that the issue was on Marnie and Casey’s part, obviously jealous that Helen got pregnant around the same time

Reactions: 13
We don’t know if she didn’t acknowledge him at all or just didn’t acknowledge publicly. If I’d fallen out with my brother and he had a baby I’d feel mega awks posting about his newborn and tagging him etc lol maybe that’s just me!

Reactions: 3
I'm just excited for the bladder stories to start up again, they're really the highlight of my day!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We don’t know if she didn’t acknowledge him at all or just didn’t acknowledge publicly. If I’d fallen out with my brother and he had a baby I’d feel mega awks posting about his newborn and tagging him etc lol maybe that’s just me!
I remember her posting holding him for the first time after he was born but it was a few weeks after maybe even months. But all trace of Rox has been removed from her insta

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I remember her posting holding him for the first time after he was born but it was a few weeks after maybe even months. But all trace of Rox has been removed from her insta
Oooo just noticed she’s removed pictures of Rox off her Instagram. There was definitely a couple there before but now it’s just Ocean 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
In case you guys didn’t knoorr a have a bladda condition and Rox and my new born Sox are at me Mams for the weekend , Casseeeeey a have a bottle of piss ere put it down the drain and drive us ta Costa wud yewwww

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So casey deleted the post with the OK reveal and marnies posted with a star reveal wtf😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine being pregnant and your biggest concern is magazine deals and sharing posts 🙄 I swear it’s just a source of income for them…. It’s not like they ever have rox anyway

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.