Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rox absent from her stories again past couple days. Must be at Nana’s AGAIN while they get on with important things like sleeping and watching films.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Rox absent from her stories again past couple days. Must be at Nana’s AGAIN while they get on with important things like sleeping and watching films.
I hope she uses this time wisely by washing her greasy hair

Reactions: 10
I wonder how fast she will book a holiday for her and Casey after all this and not even bother taking Rox, she’ll claim she needed the break after lockdown 🤣

Reactions: 12
I wonder how fast she will book a holiday for her and Casey after all this and not even bother taking Rox, she’ll claim she needed the break after lockdown 🤣
When her and Casey split for 16 hours she was on her stories saying she’s buked and paid for 3 holidays for her and Rox! Can’t wait for them to never happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When her and Casey split for 16 hours she was on her stories saying she’s buked and paid for 3 holidays for her and Rox! Can’t wait for them to never happen!
Yeah it won’t happen she will maybe do one for the gram. Just a short one tho to show her cute Roxaroo off 😂😂😂 . As said earlier too that’s all they do lie in bed but then she says ermmm j have a lot of work to do today and then you see her doing nothing just babbling on not getting her words right. Rox has defo been with rock hard sharra all weekend. I wonder if he interacts with her. Didn’t he take his first steps there. I am still baffled how his first word was car. Probably because that’s all he hears at home. There’s ya car shut be quiet until I put the camera on you . Wonder when he actually says Mam or dad. Probably say nana before that

Reactions: 9
Marnie has definitely been reading this to suddenly be buying new toys for Rox and actually pretending to play with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Best mummy in the world!!! Is he having a laugh he’s trolling her there like😂😂😂 if you look through her Instagram pictures her likes on photos are getting less and less so I guarantee a underwear one is coming. Of course she will look nothing like herself and blame it on her cleaning her Instagram up and brightening it 😂😂😂 probably realises she ain’t all that and needs these filters. She is not relevant anymore and never will be. She will try anything to be relevant and this new amazing mother act ain’t working. All the new toys that are bought are so he stays out of her way while she filters her photos

Reactions: 12
I can’t work out this photo 😖 is she sat on the stairs? But why is her leg like that and where is the other one??! Is she meant to look like a weird little ghost girl?
F7C2F7C2-87C3-4B26-BBEE-DD1A69048E02.jpeg

but it’s not bad editing guys she’s just brightening up her Instagram ok!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t work out this photo 😖 is she sat on the stairs? But why is her leg like that and where is the other one??! Is she meant to look like a weird little ghost girl?
View attachment 437522
hahahaha

I think she is sitting down with her legs crossed? Looks bleeping weird and took me a while to work it out 😂

Reactions: 7
View attachment 437522
Yeah it’s all brightening it up isn’t it 😂😂😂😂 she has disappearing legs like big lozza lad. They have the same manager too. Mole man . Must be a trend with them lot

Reactions: 6
View attachment 437522
I think one knee is bent on the stairs and the other leg is stretched out. Very weird positioning though and I really don’t get the obsession with the white aesthetic Instagram but hey lol

Reactions: 2
Marines playing peekaboo with her son!!!!!!! Mother of the year an activity that involves her sitting on her lazy arse with her phone shouting boo. Hats off to marnie

I think one knee is bent on the stairs and the other leg is stretched out. Very weird positioning though and I really don’t get the obsession with the white aesthetic Instagram but hey lol
It’s a smokescreen for her to edit her photos to the absolute max

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.