Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never attended oceans birthday party you would think they would go as be nice for Rox, probably fallen out again.

Reactions: 9
Getting announced this week
Oh lord wonder how long she will drag this out for and it will all be about how good looking the baby will be and if it will be like Rox etc. So boring. Bet it won’t be as cute as Elvis hahahaha I know I’m being childish but I don’t care

Reactions: 6
Cringe at the new ad for the Christmas pjs just looking at Rox he never smiles just looks so vacant and sad and doesn’t look at camera I don’t think I have ever seen him smile.

Reactions: 11
Oh lord wonder how long she will drag this out for and it will all be about how good looking the baby will be and if it will be like Rox etc. So boring. Bet it won’t be as cute as Elvis hahahaha I know I’m being childish but I don’t care
Rox is way cuter than Elvis 😂 not his fault his mom and dad are gormless 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Elvis is adorable and seems so chilled
He needs to be chill with Ocean 😂 she might smack him round the head again haha! But seriously thank god he is so chill after all Ocean is allowed to misbehave

I actually think Rox and elvis could be brothers, they look so similar IMO.
They are similar I think there’s a pic of ocean and Rox when they first met (ish) and they are like siblings just a different skin tone

Reactions: 1
Personally I don’t like when people compare kids, two different sets of parents what’s the point doing a contest on who’s cuter?

In terms of personality wise I would say I rather Elvis, he would be my dream child for personality - happy, calm and loves food 😅

Reactions: 7
Tattle literally guesses everything 😂 Marnie hasn’t put anything on insta but just seen coral do a story

Reactions: 25
So weird to have deleted it and not made a proper announcement themselves. Rox looks like typical rox in the pic 🙈😂

Reactions: 11
I thought she was asking about getting a photo shoot done recently so you would think marine would post an announcement of her own alongside the OK mag release. All v strange

Reactions: 3
Casey hasn’t even shared anything again. To be fair a boomerang of a coffee machine making a coffee is probs more exciting than Marnie being up the duff again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.