Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe Marnie caused loads of drama then just drops Rox off at Caseys parents so she can have a day of napping. Unfair for her to put his parents in the middle of everything, the only reason shes nice to them is because she needs her free babysitters all the time. She would happily stop them seeing Rox if she didn’t need them.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe Marnie caused loads of drama then just drops Rox off at Caseys parents so she can have a day of napping. Unfair for her to put his parents in the middle of everything, the only reason shes nice to them is because she needs her free babysitters all the time. She would happily stop them seeing Rox if she didn’t need them.
She clearly gets so much help from them she will never stop dropping him no matter how much tit she causes. I agree that she would drop them if she didn’t have Rox

Reactions: 9
Don’t know if it’s because I find them irritating and dull but Casey’s posts of “breakfast gang” was just so cringe, I hate men who chuckle for no reason like where’s the joke? So bland. He would make me drier than the Sahara desert…

Also another thought wonder how they’ll manage when they can’t dump this baby in nursery? They send Rox nursery and get help from both set of grandparents yet are constantly tired… thing is more unlikely that they’ll constantly have help if they’re sending two at a time also, way harder to get consistent support with more than one but who knows, will be interesting to see how they cope and if they’ll really be dumping a baby on their parents so they can have a break.

• Haha
I never ever see Rox with them on the weekend so they definitely give him away every single one. And to do what? Laze about in bed? Call me old fashioned but I thought you looked after your own children…..

Reactions: 8
I never ever see Rox with them on the weekend so they definitely give him away every single one. And to do what? Laze about in bed? Call me old fashioned but I thought you looked after your own children…..
Agreed! They literally never seem to have Rox. The other night she posted about "getting munch" think it was about 5pm? Are they that incapable of taking their own child to the supermarket? Strange

Reactions: 7
Like there's nothing wrong in every so often everyone needs a break but she dosent really have a proper job ones she does is from home anyway

Reactions: 4
Like there's nothing wrong in every so often everyone needs a break but she dosent really have a proper job ones she does is from home anyway
Yep. Never has him on a weekend and he goes nursery through out the week

I don’t think she is very maternal or knows how to be a mother. She poses for pics on Instagram with him but that’s all show! She just seems so very self absorbed, lazy etc. really don’t think she is a nice person. at least helen has her two kids all the time and you can see she enjoys them.

• Heart
How they’re having a second child is beyond me! They can’t look after themselves, can’t look after Rox and now they’re having a 2nd child they won’t be able to look after.

Reactions: 6
Doesn't anyone else think Casey has been reading on here about how everyone thinks he's a melt and now is posting videos telling Marnie what to do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Casey posting trying to be authoritative and marnie and Rox both ignore him. I would have deleted the story, how embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
so another thought wonder how they’ll manage when they can’t dump this baby in nursery?
They can. Nurseries usually take babies from 3 months old. Will be interesting to see if they do send him/her with Rox.

• Wow
Casey posting trying to be authoritative and marnie and Rox both ignore him. I would have deleted the story, how embarrassing
trying to be like Chet, just last week he was telling Ellen to get stuff off his pool table 😩 embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just been on her home account for the first time, can’t believe they’re slowly ripping every bit of character out of that gorgeous house 😭

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised Marnie said she’s forcing herself to drink coffee even though it doesn’t agree with her while pregnant, especially as were not actually meant to drink much of it while pregnant, she said she already had two cups, I hope she doesn’t have more than that on average because their unborn baby could have defects due to it (I did send her a message about it but I’m not sure if she’s seen it)

Why would anyone give a tit about her being a columnist for pregnancy. She literally said it was so much work getting showered and dressed and ready each morning… very relatable for the mother’s with full time jobs and who actually look after their other kids

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.