Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read the room Marnie? Look at what some families are dealing with and you’re bragging about your new home and it’s ‘interia’. She is so out of touch with reality and really quite thick.

Reactions: 17
No one will ever know how ill she was last year because she was embarrassed about it being a bladder problem so hid it from everyone 🥴🤥 ok hun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can clearly see some details on that contract she is signing for the house. It cost 1 million, thought it was 1.5million?

Reactions: 3
Can clearly see some details on that contract she is signing for the house. It cost 1 million, thought it was 1.5million?
How did they manage to get and sign the contact so quickly?! Are there not background checks and valuation/electrical checks on the new property?

Reactions: 1
Also really silly of them to post the contract in a video. Could clearly see the purchase price and a postcode. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
The new house doesn’t look any special or different really. Just another plain boring expensive new build.

Reactions: 16
The new house doesn’t look any special or different really. Just another plain boring expensive new build.
I agree. I thought she wanted somewhere with land and more private. That house has a small garden and is very overlooked.

Reactions: 9
when her and Casey split and she was posting the houses she was viewing and they were mansions with pools. I’m more than underwhelmed by this house 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does she really need that many massive bedrooms when its just them 3? This is literally a regular newbuild wow big reveal 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 6
So Rox will be on a floor lower than them while she uses a room as a wardrobe? Why couldn’t they use the second floor bedroom with the wardrobe for their every day stuff to be near him and use the upstairs as their own walk in wardrobes for their other clothes, shoes and items? They don’t think of things like parents would I don’t know if this is just odd to me for no reason or what 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
How much does advertising contact lenses pay 😂😂 the house is nice and big but why give a detailed tour to let potential burglars know the layout 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How much does advertising contact lenses pay 😂😂 the house is nice and big but why give a detailed tour to let potential burglars know the layout 🙁
Because she’s not going to show insta what the front of it looks like 😆 the dafty

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“GUYZ, am soooo excited,” she uttered in the most mundane and monotonous voice

Reactions: 7
I found it on Rightmove within 2 minutes as she showed half her postcode the other day 😂
im usually rubbish at finding stuff on right move but she left the postcode and plot number😩 found in one search. What an idiot, Cant help but brag.

just to add, I don’t really watch her stories but I’m sure I read here that she said it was 7 bedrooms and 1.5mil? But it’s 6 beds and 1mil, I mean still a lot but where is she getting the extra bedroom and 500k from 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.