Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those two are seriously the laziest parents going… Days ago she posted him getting that car set thing and considering they mostly lounge around the house, they still haven’t put it together. Then on her story she’s saying “is your dad gonna put it together?” And I’m sure he said something like “oh nanna’s here” as if that means he’ll get a break or something, like your child goes nursery and when he’s not there you’re sending him to grandparents or they’re coming to you so you get help; yet you can’t spend half an hour putting together a toy for your child? It annoys me as parents who have to work for a living still manage to do little things like that for our kids, even when we’re exhausted and these two who post a few ads and then spend half the day in Costa act like parenting is so hard! I really hope they aren’t having another child as they’re so hands off with one much less.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Those two are seriously the laziest parents going. Days ago she posted him getting that car set thing and considering they mostly lounge around the house they still haven’t put it together. Then on her story she’s saying “is your dad gonna put it together?” And I’m sure he said something like “oh nanna’s here” as if that means he’ll get a break or something like your child goes nursery and when he’s not there you’re sending him to grandparents or they’re coming to you so you get help and you can’t spend half an hour putting together a toy for your child? It annoys me as parents who have to work for a living still manage to do little things like that for our kids even when we’re exhausted and these two who post a few ads and then spend half the day in Costa act like parenting is so hard! I really hope they aren’t having another child as they’re so hands off with one much less.
They are SO lazy!! I'm sure on her stories this morning about her skin care which again was boring that she was still in bed at 10am?!

Reactions: 6
They are SO lazy!! I'm sure on her stories this morning about her skin care which again was boring that she was still in bed at 10am?!
It’s unreal and then she has the cheek to keep doing stories rubbing her eyes or yawning about being tired. I’m not being funny but even if she is pregnant, a lot of us women have had to work up until 8 months pregnant before maternity leave. They are just so lazy and let him sit there vacantly playing with cars with such little stimulation… other then “what’s the animals name Rox?!” Or trips out for tv purposes!

Been lurking on this thread for some time and seeing the baby talk on here the past few weeks. Just seeing Casey's story immediately I thought they're at a doctor's of some sort to have a mask on and the eye emojis. Did some research and.... it's the same clinic they went to on Geordie OGs. So definitely a family/baby photoshoot they did the other day. Announcement pending

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Been lurking on this thread for some time and seeing the baby talk on here the past few weeks. Just seeing Casey's story immediately I thought they're at a doctor's of some sort to have a mask on and the eye emojis. Did some research and.... it's the same clinic they went to on Geordie OGs. So definitely a family/baby photoshoot they did the other day. Announcement pending
Ooooo good spot! I think the fake drinking a shot confirmed it for me

Reactions: 11
good work. Just went and had a nosey and you can see they are sitting in front of this glass thing. They are so desperate to share every single second of their life that drops hints constantly lol

EFB8A43E-1A7A-4370-983A-06DB88EAC055.jpeg

Reactions: 7
But why have another child when you barely take care of the one you already have 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She barely interacts with him, Rox looks so bored all the time.

Reactions: 28
The pickles Marnie just posted on her stories 😂 they are both really dropping hints today! They’d be so petty to announce the pregnancy on Oceans birthday but I wouldn’t expect anything less from them.

Reactions: 12
They probably would as she hates the limelight on helen ans chet she seems so jealous of them. Is Casey not sick of being a constant skivvy it must be draining for him being a slave 24/7

Reactions: 7
She’s definitely gonna announce it today, probably just as O is blowing out the candles on her birthday cake 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They have both wished Ocean a happy birthday on their stories… no tag to Chet and Helen tho

Reactions: 3
But why have another child when you barely take care of the one you already have 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She barely interacts with him, Rox looks so bored all the time.
Maybe she’s having another one to amuse Rox so she doesn’t have to?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't understand the logistics though, how will casey carry both rox, new baby and marines piss pot. 😬
Rox will move in with marnies mum, new baby will be put on a different floor somewhere in the house while they set up the insta for it, and Casey can carry 2 piss pots

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh christ so she's starting the "boss babe mlm travel scheme" Mario falcone and James locke was pushing years ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh christ so she's starting the "boss babe mlm travel scheme" Mario falcone and James locke was pushing years ago 😂
Something is going on with that it has been removed from her page the day after she put it up. Wonder if it was some sort of scam

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.