Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were shocked but in the same interview said they’d had multiple “scares” 🙄😂 They’re idiots, even they forget what they say they talk that much rubbish!

Also does anyone find it peculiar they did a magazine spread but said they hadn’t even been for their first scan yet?
Didn't someone in this thread say they were at the place where they had rox's scan on their stories

Reactions: 1
Didn't someone in this thread say they were at the place where they had rox's scan on their stories
Yeah that was after they’d already done the photo shoot though as they’d put photos of the “surprise shoot” on before. They’ve just had their first nhs one today though so might just of meant that 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just can’t imagine announcing it to everyone if she’s literally only done a pregnancy test and not had a scan. Surely not, although you never know with these two 😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah that was after they’d already done the photo shoot though as they’d put photos of the “surprise shoot” on before. They’ve just had their first nhs one today though so might just of meant that 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just can’t imagine announcing it to everyone if she’s literally only done a pregnancy test and not had a scan. Surely not, although you never know with these two 😂
Oooo that makes sense 😬😭 well yeah haha I have no idea

So there's a scan pic now... anyone on here good at the Nub theory? I'm rubbish but I'm guessing boy!!

oh joy, another clout baby for the geordie clan :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
I can't find Casey or marnie's insta this morning.
And I never did the question box yesterday.
I tried through chet mario etc no luck

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She's answered a question about whether there's beef with Charlotte & Chloe but is blocking anyone who asks about Helen & Chet. Something must've gone down then.

Reactions: 17
She's answered a question about whether there's beef with Charlotte & Chloe but is blocking anyone who asks about Helen & Chet. Something must've gone down then.
Yeah Oceans probably strangled little Rox! Marnie and Casey won’t stand for that whilst Ellun and Chet laugh it off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if Marnie is having a girl, and if she’ll be as beautiful as Marnie’s original face.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe Helen and Chet told people she was pregnant before she did as pay back for her posting newborn Elvis before Helen and Chet did 🤣

I understand ignoring questions you don’t want to answer but it is odd to just block people. Even Marnies fans might just have been curious and shes blocked them.

Reactions: 2
Just realised this is the second time marnie has got pregnant within months of breaking up of Casey 😂 because they split up before rox too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why everyone also says ‘a baby girl will be as beautiful as marnies natural face’ or ‘marnie was so naturally beautiful’… she just looked like an average girl? Wouldn’t have stopped me in the street, wouldn’t give her a second glance

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Them stories Marnie uploaded this morning of Casey singing gave me really awful flashbacks to that cringey e4 Stage Show programme he was on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why everyone also says ‘a baby girl will be as beautiful as marnies natural face’ or ‘marnie was so naturally beautiful’… she just looked like an average girl? Wouldn’t have stopped me in the street, wouldn’t give her a second glance
To me she was exotic looking with a good bone structure. This was when she began her surgery journey I guess, then she took it too far just like the rest. Rox is a pretty kid so am thinking if the baby is a girl, she’ll probably be pretty too.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I think Marnie looked very "girl next door" & beautiful before she started getting surgery. She pumped her face with so much filler it looked puffy at some points.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.