Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I think Marnie’s a twit and Rox often looks a bit vacant, it doesn’t sit right with me when strangers on the internet try to diagnose anyone’s child as being ‘autistic’ or ‘on the spectrum’.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
As much as I think Marnie’s a twit and Rox often looks a bit vacant, it doesn’t sit right with me when strangers on the internet try to diagnose anyone’s child as being ‘autistic’ or ‘on the spectrum’.
This site is all about speculation and stuff though no? I said it but I did also say it may just be a phase and also it could be due to Casey and Marnie being hands off but it’s noticeable and they film/post him for the public to view but there’s no harm or malice in it especially not from me.

Reactions: 5
I agree I was literally just about to post the same , if someone told me they thought my child was on the spectrum I think I’d be insulted it’s quite cheeky🥴

Reactions: 3
I agree I was literally just about to post the same , if someone told me they thought my child was on the spectrum I think I’d be insulted it’s quite cheeky🥴
why would you be insulted lol?

This site is all about speculation and stuff though no? I said it but I did also say it may just be a phase and also it could be due to Casey and Marnie being hands off but it’s noticeable and they film/post him for the public to view but there’s no harm or malice in it especially not from me.
I don’t know why people are acting like you said anything in malice. It’s literally autism it isn’t a bad or dirty word. It’s just seeing the world differently.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

I don’t know why people are acting like you said anything in malice. It’s literally autism it isn’t a bad or dirty word. It’s just seeing the world differently.
Completely agree. My son has autism so am speaking from what I see with him and there is no malice in it. I haven’t messaged them directly and said it I am speculating on a site . Or are we not aloud now😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So weird to wish her a happy Valentine’s and then call her the best mummy ever, it isn’t Mother’s Day. Casey is tryna convince us he believes Marnie is the best mum ever 😂
I don’t know why but I find them such a strange couple. I’m not sure what it is he just looks proper young and innocent. Its not who I imagined her to have a baby with anyway

Reactions: 14

It’s just none of anyone’s business 🙈,
Obvs were on tattle & it’s a forum so I’m not trying to say people can’t say what they want it’s just my take on it & I understand your take may be different well just have to agree to disagree on it 😅

It’s just none of anyone’s business 🙈,
Obvs were on tattle & it’s a forum so I’m not trying to say people can’t say what they want it’s just my take on it & I understand your take may be different well just have to agree to disagree on it 😅
Ahh no I get where you’re coming from, it isn’t our business, I just seen comments saying he looks gormless and stuff. My son also looks “gormless” in photos but it’s because he doesn’t know how to share expressions. So I just thought he was a lot like my son, not just that of course. I’ve noticed lots of things he does which remind me purely of my son.

obviously we only see slight snippets of him though! it doesn’t matter if he does or doesn’t, I still think he’s a smashing little lad!

• Heart
10000% agree.

it’s about speculation but not of children and their mental health. I think there is a line and that’s where it should be drawn. Saying a child looks vacant or anything of that sort is not right; it doesn’t matter to you or anybody else and it’s nobody’s business. I would hate if I saw my child’s health being “speculated” on a gossip site that is public snd there forever. Whether it’s meant to be harmless, it isn’t.

Although I agree with you, it’s not something to be publicly discussed. I think children is where we should stop. Parents and opinions on parenting yeah whatever even though this isn’t supposed to be Mumsnet 😆 I just think talking about children should be a no go. Autism is not an insult but as somebody has illustrated above by saying they’d be insulted then it’s obviously a subject perceived in a warped way so best to just leave it out.

I don’t know why but I find them such a strange couple. I’m not sure what it is he just looks proper young and innocent. Its not who I imagined her to have a baby with anyway
I do as well! I also think he looks like 15 years old and ready to hit the skate park lol

• Haha
I read that Marnie and Casey were shocked. Surely someone who was that terrified of what another pregnancy would do to their bladder would be more careful.
I don't know how they were shocked when she was speaking about it I think it was on OGs and saying how they must be crazy to be getting a new house, get married and trying for a baby all at the same time

Reactions: 4
I read that Marnie and Casey were shocked. Surely someone who was that terrified of what another pregnancy would do to their bladder would be more careful.
They were shocked but in the same interview said they’d had multiple “scares” 🙄😂 They’re idiots, even they forget what they say they talk that much rubbish!

Also does anyone find it peculiar they did a magazine spread but said they hadn’t even been for their first scan yet?

• Haha
  • Wow
Looks like Casey shared the wrong magazine deal 😂 I find it so sad about people like that have to share their happiness in order to gain money, nothings private and that’s really really sad. They could have just shared on their own instagrams in a few weeks after enjoying the news with each other and their families first

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg I can't believe they announced the pregnancy be4 they have had a scan. I found out my babys heart stopped on my 12 wk scan.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg I can't believe they announced the pregnancy be4 they have had a scan. I found out my babys heart stopped on my 12 wk scan.
That sounds awful; I’m sorry to hear that.

they have had a scan? The insta story was on their special scan place the other day as they are obviously too big a celebrity to nip Bedford hospital

Reactions: 4
That sounds awful; I’m sorry to hear that.

they have had a scan? The insta story was on their special scan place the other day as they are obviously too big a celebrity to nip Bedford hospital
After they’d done the big magazine shoot though, she said in the interview they’d not had a scan yet 🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe she meant her official scan? I'm guessing they are the type to pay for numerous private scans

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.