Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gettingallfatandsassy

Chatty Member
Marcus, if you're reading and you think we are bad please know that you...and other "influencers" are the reason why I'm terrified of my own children going on social media. Because of the INFLUENCE you and your ilk have on young and impressionable minds.

Have you ever stopped to think who might be viewing your stuff or are you just too wrapped up in yourself to even care? Your "mate" drinking and driving the other day was disgusting and yet people calling you out on your abysmal behaviour are in the wrong? Ridiculous.

I am glad that there are pages like this calling out people like you, because there is no other regulation out there on the garbage you lot put out on to social media. I will be glad to see the downfall of the 'influencer' and attention seeking nonsense that goes with it. Let's hope no one has attempted to harm themselves through YOUR actions because of what you have put out.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Paper cut my gut on Monday
Got some freebie trainers on a Tuesday
The nhs let me down on a Wednesday
Gorged myself on junk on Thursday and on Friday Saturday and Sunday went cheese rolling Monday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Marcus, if you're reading and you think we are bad please know that you...and other "influencers" are the reason why I'm terrified of my own children going on social media. Because of the INFLUENCE you and your ilk have on young and impressionable minds.

Have you ever stopped to think who might be viewing your stuff or are you just too wrapped up in yourself to even care? Your "mate" drinking and driving the other day was disgusting and yet people calling you out on your abysmal behaviour are in the wrong? Ridiculous.

I am glad that there are pages like this calling out people like you, because there is no other regulation out there on the garbage you lot put out on to social media. I will be glad to see the downfall of the 'influencer' and attention seeking nonsense that goes with it. Let's hope no one has attempted to harm themselves through YOUR actions because of what you have put out.
Couldn't agree more .

Don't worry his Halo has fallen

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 47
this is so typical of marcus. i knew him in college and think he stabbed himself with scissors and stapled his finger, and wrote a ‘suicide note’ over a boy to get some attention. he knew what he was doing. he’s acting like he and this friend had some form of real relationship when they didn’t, just like this ‘relationship’ in college.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

katieeleanor

Wonder if we will get a post slating the NHS soon because they wouldn’t section him 🙄 like someone else has said, they see straight through him and clearly think he is no risk to himself! That should tell his loyal followers and bloody Timmy mallet something

Thread suggestion:
Cut my bowel into pieces, this is my last resort 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Damocles

Chatty Member
thread suggestion...

watch out tattle here marcus comes, denies eating toast but we saw those crumbs.

😄😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
His mum will be fucking livid. People none stop calling and messaging her.
Last time he did this I called the police as I’m local ish. He had me taken in hook line and sinker!!!
the po po called me back to say he was with his ma at home not even at a bridge. And carefully hinted that his ma would be having words with him because she’s sick of his shit over these empty threats. So there it is firsthand.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Caw1982

VIP Member
#thread6 Marcus mitchell had enough of this planet until he got gifted a pair of Mallets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

SpannerBanana

I'm normally a lurker, rather than a poster, but all of this mental health talk, these 'attempts', whatever you might call them, is upsetting because they're clearly not genuine and if they are (hopefully not), it seems there is a malice behind them - 'look what you did to me;'. No accountability, just a perpetual victim.
I know of at least two people , prominent characters in mental health communities, who've sadly successfully ended their lives very recently because they weren't being supported or listened to. I have a personal connection to someone who lost their live on a ward two years ago , unfortunately, and it's still devastating to this day. There are real, genuine, suffering people out there who's problems are being made a mockery of by someone who wants to pull the 'suicide' card everytime he is called out for his own actions.
Here's some choice words which you won't publish because you only pull out the comments that suit your agenda ; STOP DRINKING. Stop freeloading and begging. Stop taking drugs. Stop surrounding yourself with people who don't have your interests at heart. Stop slagging off the NHS and accept the limited help they can offer because there are THOUSANDS of people crying out for support . I don't want harm to come to him, as do none of us really ! But this endless charade of 'will he, won't he' and aimless threats.. it's too much.

It may be hard for you to think of anyone but yourself Marcus, but the emergency services attending your antics may rob someone else of a real chance to seek help or cost someone their life. Take some accountability , don't be a bully on instagram lives, don't take drugs, don't get in the car with drink drivers and get some actual help.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
FC87DC7F-9B38-4B46-8E7E-1B6EBF411982.jpeg
Can you imagine someone being so deluded they think muscle foods would want to have Marcus Mitchellgut as a sponsor 😂🤣😂🤣😂 I just lost my coffee

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
I had bowel surgery a few years ago and wasn't allowed solid food for four days afterwards. Unless those toast crumbs have stayed on through admission and the operation he's talking shit. If you're gonna lie at least make sure you get the evidence off your gob first! Moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Racjwasc

It didn’t take him a minute to spend that voucher did it, must be feeling so much better 😑

I literally can’t get my head around someone bragging about free tat they’ve got in response to posting about self harm / a suicide attempt on social media……🤬

• Heart
  • Angry

boojange

VIP Member
I've just had to stop myself from phoning the hospital and pretending that I'm Charlotte Crosby!

• Haha