Marcus Mitchell #5 serial deleter, goujon eater, hanging out with Tom the wife beater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my scroll earlier I counted 4 times that suicide was mentioned, or implied too. March. August. September and now November. 4 attempts in less than 12 months surely would warrant serious medical intervention by a MH team

Reactions: 11
Just the high fibre meal plan he should be on after bowel surgery, fat bastard two days on nhs rations must’ve played a part in him talking himself out of a section. He’d be jonesing for some tit food
In a lot of pain... oh please!! I bet banging a dump out is more painful than his bleeping “stab wound” the amount of tit he eats

• Haha
Reactions: 19
E7AA5546-5BF4-4324-AEFB-AB8F193C4680.png
attempts to mill himself on Wednesday, showing off his New trainers aka a dream come true on Thursday, and is out Friday afternoon taking chocolate cake deliveries. Unbelievable!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Well we totally didn’t expect this… not. 🙄

He’ll be on a mcdonalds, mallets, and brownie induced high until he goes out and starts drinking again and then he’ll be back at square one

Reactions: 19
Purrrrrlease…….
Getting back to himself!! Take time!! What a laugh! That would imply anything in his so called life takes effort or courage. Lying in your bed shovelling crap down your gullet and having a paddy when no one wants you on tv is not a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder if we will get a post slating the NHS soon because they wouldn’t section him 🙄 like someone else has said, they see straight through him and clearly think he is no risk to himself! That should tell his loyal followers and bloody Timmy mallet something

Thread suggestion:
Cut my bowel into pieces, this is my last resort 🎶
That thread suggestion - I actually can’t breathe from laughing.

I’m three weeks post emergency c section and I nearly split a stitch….. maybe I will get some shoes or sent brownies…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is he actually for real! bleeping brownies and a mcdonalds! And that thread suggestion is the actual best 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That thread suggestion - I actually can’t breathe from laughing.

I’m three weeks post emergency c section and I nearly split a stitch….. maybe I will get some shoes or sent brownies…
Ah congratulations! I’m 11 weeks post c section haha :) (it gets better!!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Paper cut my gut on Monday
Got some freebie trainers on a Tuesday
The nhs let me down on a Wednesday
Gorged myself on junk on Thursday and on Friday Saturday and Sunday went cheese rolling Monday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Not a chance anything happened to that massive bleeping belly, what a lying prick.

Gets taken into hospital for a non fatal stab wound after a suicide attempt and he’s home days later 🤣

All bleeping staged the attention seeking scruff, atleast he got free trainers and brownies the tit🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So far we need to add.

Lisa - his mother who he slayted online.
Heidi - former bffl now Arch nemesis.
Stephen (RIP) - the object of Marcus affections.
Byron - brother of Stephen and local hardman/stalker/babydaddy of Adelle.
Adelle - Marcus current bffl and sister in law of Stephen.
Tom - a drink driver Marcus met on insta.
A30 - a place Marcus frequents when he wants people to think he's going to kill himself.

Have I missed anyone?
A30😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣howling

Wonder if we will get a post slating the NHS soon because they wouldn’t section him 🙄 like someone else has said, they see straight through him and clearly think he is no risk to himself! That should tell his loyal followers and bloody Timmy mallet something

Thread suggestion:
Cut my bowel into pieces, this is my last resort 🎶
YOU WIN😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not to keep saying the obvious but omfg it’s baffling how he can go from suicidal to bouncing around in the space of a few days because he got some crappy shoes and brownies, howwwwww do his followers not see through it?! Do they see through it but keep their mouths shut because he’s autistic? Are they just a bit dense? I hate how they all seem to egg him on as well - although a surprising number of critical comments have remained on the mallet shoes post. I think he’s left them up to try and go for the ‘poor me getting viciously trolled‘ angle, like it backs up what he’s been saying (even though the comments make total sense!)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.