Marcus Mitchell #5 serial deleter, goujon eater, hanging out with Tom the wife beater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad someone mentioned the Stephen and blackmail situation I’ve thought that for a while

Reactions: 10
10 pages in a day though beauts !
Wow is that how many pages we've got through today? I'm glad I'm not the only one who suspects Marcus blackmailed Stephen in some sort of way. Then he tries to indirectly "out" him in death. The family have reacted better then I would.

Reactions: 15
Wow is that how many pages we've got through today? I'm glad I'm not the only one who suspects Marcus blackmailed Stephen in some sort of way. Then he tries to indirectly "out" him in death. The family have reacted better then I would.
What thread is Stephen on? :(

Reactions: 3
I know, I;ve been gripped to this thread all day !

Deffo agree over the blackmailing of Stephen, and he has been SO disrespectful about him in death ! making the poor mans death all about him !!!

Reactions: 8
What thread is Stephen on? :(
Hes featured through out I'd guess thread 2 would be around the time he passed though. I've never seen Marcus have such a mass unfollowing in 1 day. The tide is really turning people have probably come over here and seen that nobody is bullying him or whatever else.

Reactions: 8
I know, I;ve been gripped to this thread all day !

Deffo agree over the blackmailing of Stephen, and he has been SO disrespectful about him in death ! making the poor mans death all about him !!!
I’ve been gripped too. I can’t believe that FOOL thinks that he is a good advocate for autism and MH! I would hate for my 2 children and my Niece and Nephew to follow him or watch him on any platform. He is a danger to Society, and he seriously needs to pack it all in! He can’t continue the way he is behaving. He is very detrimental to certain followers he has. Very concerning

Reactions: 10
I’ve been gripped too. I can’t believe that FOOL thinks that he is a good advocate for autism and MH! I would hate for my 2 children and my Niece and Nephew to follow him or watch him on any platform. He is a danger to Society, and he seriously needs to pack it all in! He can’t continue the way he is behaving. He is very detrimental to certain followers he has. Very concerning
I always cringe when people with autistic kids tell him they want their kids to grow up to be like him! If my autistic child started pulling stunts like this I would have long reigned him in!

Reactions: 17
Looks as though even Adelle is in agreement with some of the comments and thinks he needs to come off social media. I can’t imagine how tiring it must be to be friends with someone so self centred and attention seeking. Bet Heidi is glad to be away from it all! He needs to look at himself and think why he only keeps friends for a very short time.

I always cringe when people with autistic kids tell him they want their kids to grow up to be like him! If my autistic child started pulling stunts like this I would have long reigned him in!
My Niece is autistic and I would be mortified if she behaved the way he does (she’s currently in my care) if I ever saw her watching anything of what he posts I’d ban her from all social media

• Heart
My Niece is autistic and I would be mortified if she behaved the way he does (she’s currently in my care) if I ever saw her watching anything of what he posts I’d ban her from all social media
The fact he lives with his mum and she seems so aloof to what's going on is strange as well.

Reactions: 14
Did anyone notice that he not only posted the classic-attention seeking hospital selfie on Instagram, but hE posted it to his story too? Just to make sure it got maximum attention. I can’t get my head around the fact that no one in the comments is wondering why on earth he’s sat taking selfie merely hours after attempting suicide and major surgery? The man is messed up!!! He has no sympathy from me, there are people out there much more deserving.

Yeah deffo think he was gonna rat or Stephen realised he wasn't the person he thought he was....If I was Stephens family I'd have strangled the bastard by now 😓

Did anyone notice that he not only posted the classic-attention seeking hospital selfie on Instagram, but hE posted it to his story too? Just to make sure it got maximum attention. I can’t get my head around the fact that no one in the comments is wondering why on earth he’s sat taking selfie merely hours after attempting suicide and major surgery? The man is messed up!!! He has no sympathy from me, there are people out there much more deserving.
Yes I thought this also...actual infantile attention seeking standard behaviour isn't it

Reactions: 9
Yes I thought this also...actual infantile attention seeking standard behaviour isn't it
It just frustrates me so much how people are pandering to him and this behaviour with all the suck up comments praising him for being brave and calling us trolls. Yes we make the odd fat joke lol, but to be honest I think we’re all just being truthful and saying what needs to be said. He is attention seeking, the behaviour is wrong and he needs to quit it all and get a job!

Reactions: 7
It just frustrates me so much how people are pandering to him and this behaviour with all the suck up comments praising him for being brave and calling us trolls. Yes we make the odd fat joke lol, but to be honest I think we’re all just being truthful and saying what needs to be said. He is attention seeking, the behaviour is wrong and he needs to quit it all and get a job!
I noticed Kirk is no longer "just a call away" - GOOD!

• Haha
I am trying hard to say something sympathetic, but I can't fake that or try in any way to justify this total attention seeking stunt. I knew this man was full of ego but he's gone too far this time. It's time for him to see the impact of his actions. None of this is on anybody from here. Marcus needs to give up social media, it's given him a platform that has just encouraged his declining behaviour and a place to blame others for his antics. He can't hold down a friendship. When this happens time and time again it's time to look what you are doing wrong and face the fact it's an issue with yourself. You need to be better at adjusting your attitude.

Reactions: 12
Marcus bingo anyone?
Not played this for a while 🤣
1) Marcus is sent home from hospital for sneaking in chocolate and cake despite being told to be nil by mouth due to his “bowel surgery”
2) Marcus posts selfie (still covered in his cake crumbs) about how terrible the nhs is
3) Marcus wakes up the next day, refreshed, ready to put it all behind him, and start feeling happy again. He creates a new Instagram page for all his beauts to follow - @happy_days_with_marcus

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.