Marcus Mitchell #5 serial deleter, goujon eater, hanging out with Tom the wife beater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look on his Mum's happily still making flowers. If my child had stabbed himself and damaged his bowel, the last thing I would be doing is arranging flowers etc. Things just don't add up. People I've worked with who have self harmed themselves to cause that much damage to themselves would be sectioned under the mental health act and wouldn't be on their phone on social media. It disgusts me how he is completely taking the piss and making a mockery of mental health, people who genuinely suffer from mental health and have attempted suicide or mutilated themselves can't bear to face the world let alone be on social media documenting everything and bragging about free trainers. You could offer someone who is genuinely suffering from mental health a million pounds and if they are in a suicidal state of mind then even that wouldn't make them suddenly better. It's a serious disease that ruins people's lives and that pathetic thing is makibg an absolute mockery. My guess is that's an old selfie he took when he was in hospital that he hadn't yet posted so he is using that to fool his followers.
His Ma really doesn’t give a hoot does she??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I've just had to stop myself from phoning the hospital and pretending that I'm Charlotte Crosby!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I know ye are all slating Tommy mallet and think he’s done it to boost his own profile, which he might have but personally I think he’s quite genuine.

Tommy has been quite open about his own struggles with MH (after he got back on track, not during) and from what I seen he gave up the drink and drugs and got into fitness which he said saved him. Basically he went about it the right way. He probably saw MM posts and reached out as he knows how hard it can be.

My bet then is that MM went on about how much of a fan he is, how much he loves his trainers and could never afford them and how much of an inspiration Tommy is, and then Tommy responded later or the next day with the discount code and checking in.

there was deffo a conversation before that screenshot anyway, it’s too weird for that to be the beginning of the chat. “How you feeling after your attempted suicide, here’s a discount code” 🤣
At first I thought he definitely had but you know what you’re probably right, he’s probably just tried to cheer him up. But Marcus and his ego have made it into something negative now, surprisingly...

Reactions: 12
At first I thought he definitely had but you know what you’re probably right, he’s probably just tried to cheer him up. But Marcus has made it into something negative now, surprisingly...
Would laugh if Tommy took back the shoes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am literally fuming at his trainers post. Like what the actual duck! Wish we all could get expensive freebies when we threaten to off ourselves online 😂 it is so so obvious he's doing all this for the attention and the stuff and its bleeping insane how many knobheads in the comments are still entertaining this bellend.
I Am not going to lie but I am a fan of his but the trainers and only liking blue tick verified peoples messages of support has pissed me off I have seen someone I love close to suicide and been sectioned it was not a pleasant experience tbh one of the worst days of my life luckily he got the help and is ok now I have also been close myself but I got help and I was ashamed to say I’d been medicated for four years now but it’s a part of me so this whole thing has pissed me off I hope he finally gets the help he needs and grows up

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And I'm back...through a very old Instagram account that I don't use anymore!

I see you Marcus! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hes deleted so many comments from the fake woe is me hospital post

He really thought this would shut tattle down didn't he HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
It bleeping riles me! If you're gonna post your life all over social media then you have to accept that you'll get comments that you don't agree with. You can't just delete and edit willy nilly to portray yourself in only a 'positive' light. Which, let's be honest, isn't very positive is it.

Deffo mental health problems. Narcissism being the top of the tree.

Get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Everyone needs to report his account for promoting suicide and self injury. Get this boy off Instagram, be a blessing in disguise for him. He might get a job. Do the same with his Facebook

Reactions: 15
Everyone needs to report his account for promoting suicide and self injury. Get this boy off Instagram, be a blessing in disguise for him. He might get a job. Do the same with his Facebook
As right as I think you are sadly Instagram won’t do anything, they use a bot to scan reported content so since he’s not posted anything graphic (blood etc) his photos will stay up, if it was a human who could read the context and captions of his posts I’m sure the answer would be different. 😬

Reactions: 9
As right as I think you are sadly Instagram won’t do anything, they use a bot to scan reported content so since he’s not posted anything graphic (blood etc) his photos will stay up, if it was a human who could read the context and captions of his posts I’m sure the answer would be different. 😬
Surely if they get so many they'll have a human look 👀

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.